Creme De La Creme Cake Company Reviews

Creme De La Creme Cake Company 2
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 3
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 4

Tonya · Married on 12/29/2006

This was the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. Several of my guests mentioned how delicious both of our cakes were. We love Creme de la Creme so much that we go back for our anniversary and buy a topper just like our wedding cake (same flavor and icing) and enjoy it with our anniversary dinner. Excellent bakery to use!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Addison · Married on 02/15/1985

The perfect cake!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Gabby · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding cake and groom cake turned out so beautiful better then the pictures I showed. Not only did they look great they tasted amazing so moist and creamy. I also like that they have an open house every month for free and you can go taste so many flavors. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you, thank you!!! Thank you for trusting us with your event!! We were just honored to be a part of your special day!!

Erica · Married on 07/05/2013

The cakes Crème De La Crème made for our wedding were hands down the best cakes I have EVER tasted. I can't believe how hard it was to pick a flavor because every piece we tried at our tasting was amazing. I couldn't have been happier with the bridal cake, but the groom's cake is what people are still talking about. The created the Millennium Falcon for my husband, a huge Star Wars nerd, and it was the most detailed, cool, insane cake I've ever seen. The people at Crème De La Crème are all so helpful and fun, I wouldn't go anywhere else. I plan to use them again in the future for any special occasion where I need a cake. They are definitely the best in the business and I am SO grateful my planner suggested them.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2008

PERFECT! JUST LIKE I WANTED, EXACT!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

Creme de la Creme made the cakes for my daughter's wedding at the Omni Hotel in Ft. Worth a few weeks ago. Both the bride and groom cakes were gorgeous, yummy and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted! We do our best to ensure each bride is happy when she walks into her reception to view her dream wedding cake!

The cake consultations were easy and the staff really knew what they were doing! The cakes tasted amazing and were beautiful! They were everything I could've wished for!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2015

I ordered both the bride's cake and groom's cake from Creme de la Creme, and was very pleased with the result! I went to an open tasting that they have once a month, and was very impressed with the taste and quality of their cakes. For the price, this was the best tasting cake we tried. We chose almond cake for my cake, and they perfectly replicated the picture I gave them as inspiration, with textured icing and placing the flowers in a cascade down the tiers. The groom's cake was pineapple with key lime filling (he doesn't like chocolate), and his cake was also a hit! Everyone at the reception raved about the cakes and said they wanted to order from this bakery for special occasions. The managers and owner at the bakery were great at identifying what we wanted, determining the appropriate amount of cake to order, and making note of all the details we wanted. One thing to remember - please check your contract online at least a week prior to your event to make sure everything is correct. If there happen to be mistakes in the contract/order and you don't catch them, that's on you. We had no mistakes though.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2015

I loved my cake. The design I wanted didn't quite turn out exactly like I wanted but I was a picky bride. The taste of the cake was FABULOUS though. The cake was so delicious we also went back a month later and got my sister a cake for her birthday.
    Creme de la Creme also has free tastings on the first Saturday of the month with different flavors and you can personally talk to some of their bakers and designers.

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/13/2014

They did a beautiful job on the cake and it was so good!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Meredith · Married on 11/09/2013

Cakes were not at the top of my list of importance at my wedding. I chose to forgo the big fancy cake and instead did 1 chocolate sheet cake, 1 white sheet cake, and a few dozen cupcakes of lemon, strawberry, and red velvet.

I knew Creme de la Creme would be fantastic because my best friend had used them for her gorgeous wedding cake in June.

They were very easy to get ahold of and were able to answer all of my questions about the sizing I needed to make sure I had enough for all of my guests. My day of coordinator was able to pick up the cakes for me (they don't deliver unless it is a specialty cake) and set them up very easily.

The only thing was that the strawberry cupcakes came with white frosting rather than the chocolate frosting that I had ordered, but that was such a minor detail that it didn't matter.

Very delicious, very pretty, simple cakes! Just what I wanted!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Hi Meredith, thanks so much for the review! I do want to apologize if your cupcakes were wrong. Please feel free to call the shop and I will be more then happy to comp you the 8 cupcakes. Thanks again, and I hope you had a wonderful day!
    Sincerely,
    Jamie Holder

Janel · Married on 08/10/2013

This place did an AMAZING job on our cakes. The staff is awesome, the cakes are awesome, the cupcakes are awesome! everything was GREAT. I definitely loved the taste of my cake and the design was just what I wanted with both my cake and my husbands! I was very pleased, this was definitely worth the money! :)

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • User3198395 · 2+ years ago

The vanilla cake with blackberry filling was delicious. I am still craving it! Overall I am happy with the cake, it was a little more than I expected to pay, but it was delicious. I would definitely order from them again.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2013

I don't know if this place needs another review, because it's pretty much the gold standard in DFW. The cake was beautiful and delicious, and they were easy to work with. I wish that sugar and flour didn't cost so much, but I suppose you get what you pay for. Stop in and buy a slice (I recommend the strawberry), or go to one of their monthly open houses (first Saturdays) and you'll be hooked.

Sent on 03/27/2013

owner was very professional. got great value and most of all the cakes we got were delicious. we still go from time to time to get a slice of their cakes. great taste and see why they are so busy

Sent on 03/11/2013

Erin · Married on 04/29/2012

This place has the best cakes!! They are delicious and beautiful! The people there took the time to have several tastings and planning periods with us until we got exactly what we wanted. The cakes can be a little pricey if you want a specialty cake, but they have several cakes that just as beautiful and tasty for affordable prices. My husband wanted a cake in the shape of a Dallas Cowboys star, and they did it! It was a big hit at the wedding! I brought them a photo of the cake I wanted for my wedding cake and they made it look exactly like the photo. If nothing else, schedule a tasting to try out these delicious cakes!

Sent on 07/07/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2012

Creme de la Creme created a gorgeous bridal cake for our wedding! Their lace decor decorations were exactly how I imagined them and complimented the lace on my dress very well. Most importantly, the cake tasted DELICIOUS!!! We can't wait to have more on our one-year anniversary! Thank you :)

Sent on 02/28/2012

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Hi Amanda, we loved working with you!!! Thanks so much!

Carly · Married on 04/16/2011

I spent a lot of time emailing back and forth with Jamie and some other ladies before I decided to go with Creme de la Creme. My dream wedding cake was actually cupcakes and I felt that they had good prices compared to some other bakeries I talked to. Then I went to a cake tasting (they have an open house style cake tasting once a month, I think) and the cake was good. I fell in love with the almond cake with chambord buttercream (yum). Jamie was very helpful and informative during that tasting. After that, I did almost everything via email since I live out of town. I mailed them a color swatch and paid my deposit by phone. Later in the process, my husband and I came in for our final tasting. He loved the cupcakes and they were able to get my blue color to come out pretty, even with the pink tinted buttercream, which was a surprise to all of us! Lauren was very helpful in making sure my topper would be secure on my cutting cake and my cake stand would look pretty and fit everything nicely. I felt like everything would turn out well and that I was taken care of. Once I finally saw my cupcakes and cutting cake on the big day, I was very pleased. They matched my blue color swatch very well and the design on the cutting cake was gorgeous! I would definitely recommend them and I would also recommend doing cupcakes if you're not set on a traditional cake. It'll save you lots of money!

Sent on 04/29/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2010

This was absolutely one of the best cakes I have ever had. They did a beautiful job and gave me exactly what I wanted. The groom's cake was adorable and was the most popular of the night. It was fun working with them and I would do it again.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Deborah · Married on 05/02/2009

Creme de la Creme makes incredible cakes! Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was really tasty and our guests loved it. The Chambord filing was WONDERFUL - my husband and I were hooked on it during our tasting with the bakery.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2008

Creme de la creme did an amazing job on my wedding cake. I surprised my husband to be with a replica cake of the TCU football stadium and it spectacular. Everyone at the wedding was in awe of it. Not only are their cakes beautiful and creative they are delicious! If I never need a cake again for an event again I will definitely use Creme de la Creme!

Sent on 09/19/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2007

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Jamie worked with us to create exactly what we had in mind, and it was absolutely perfect. And tasted amazing! We liked it so much that on our 1 year anniversary we ordered a very small cake to enjoy again! She was a little pricey, but we really felt like she was worth it!

Sent on 10/23/2008

amanda · Married on 07/19/2005

Creme de la Creme was great! The lady who owns the bakery and does most of the baking (forgot her name) is soo sweet and personal. She made you feel like you were special and your day was too! The cakes she makes are awesome taste great, she doesn't freeze them, and during hte cake tasting you can try about 15 different kinds, but she can still make more! The look of her cakes are very professional and every one ooohed and ahhed!

Sent on 05/09/2008

Amber · Married on 03/28/2015

These cakes melt in your mouth. The taste was unreal. We tried several places before we made it to Creme de la Creme and I never tasted a cake so good. They did my bridal cake better than I could have imagined. I brought left over cake to work 2 days after my wedding and my coworkers said it was still moist and delicious. I am using them again for my husbands birthday. Love!!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2008

We did a cupcake tower for our wedding, and it was awesome! We got so many compliments on the look and the taste. It was the moistest cake and creamiest frosting... I can't wait to eat the top for our year anniversary! I would definitely recommend the white cake with coconut frosting =)

Sent on 08/14/2008