Creme De La Creme Cake Company Reviews

Creme De La Creme Cake Company 1
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 2
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 3
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 4

Creme de la Creme does not only make their cakes gorgeous but they taste heaveny!!!!everyone has commented how our wedding cake was the best they have ever had! They were so great to work with and would design anything you wanted and would make it perfect!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Holli · Married on 06/02/2012

Not only was my wedding cake the best cake I have EVER ate, it was also BEAUTIFUL! These ladies do a fabulous job! The cake turned out just as I wanted it. They worked around our budget and provided cost effective solutions. I continue to use them for special events and birthdays. You will not be disappointed with Creme de la Creme! Their cakes are gorgeous, they taste incredible and the employees are so nice and easy to work with. Love, love, LOVE them!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

ellen · Married on 09/24/2011

Wow! That is all I have to say. We had the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. Since I was a little girl I had always dreamed of my perfect wedding which included a perfect cake. I went in there with ideas and their cake team brainstormed with my ideas to create the perfect wedding cake. It was the focal point of our wedding, being that it was 6 levels and decorated like a piece of art. We had a celebrity cake at a normal budget. I will be using them again!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2011

Both of the cakes at our wedding was awesome. I have never had cake at a wedding that was as moist as the cake at our wedding. I had the white cake with lemon butter-cream filling and it has to be the best cake I have ever had. The cake was completely gorgeous also. There were so creative and had the best ideals. They also do what they can to save you from have more cake than you need. I wanted the WOW affect with my cake, but only needed to feed 130 people. I had a 4 tear cake with 4 mini tears. They only recommended that I make one tear real. This saved us so much money and we didn't have more cake that we needed. They made the perfect amount. I will continue to use Creme De La Creme for any cake needs I will have in the future.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Linda · Married on 04/17/2011

Creme De La Creme makes gorgeouse wedding cakes. This was our favorite pick from many places we looked. It was such a professional setting when we went in to taste the different types of cakes. They really worked with us on helping us come up with a cake and when I changed my mind they were so cordial about it. They delivered on a Sunday and had it set up and ready at the time they stated.
    The cake was awesome. We can't wait to eat the top layer on our first anniversary. Love them!!!

Sent on 03/25/2012

LeAnn · Married on 03/12/2011

Mmmmm good! Our cakes actually looked better than the picutes that we saw! DH marveled at how good his cake looked as did I. Don't get me wrong, the pics were GREAT. Somehow, the final product was better!! Everyone LOVED the cakes!!! They were also really nice to work with and very helpful. They have an open house. Call them to see what Saturday. It'll be so much guily pleasure! :)

Sent on 03/15/2011
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 03/12/2011

Creme de la creme was awesome! The cakes were delicious, and beautiful. The grooms cake ended up much larger and better than we ever imagined it would. They were professional, on time, and no hassle at all. Wonderful!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Laura · Married on 02/19/2011

DELICIOUS! We had a small wedding, so we did not have a groom's cake, but I don't think anyone would have eaten it with how amazing the red velvet bridal cake tasted! I am not usually one for loving wedding cakes, but wow! We had a bunch of friends who definitely had more than one piece! Creme de la creme is also great with helping put your thoughts into a beautiful presentation, whether it be simple (like ours was) or something more ornate (which we saw at the bakery).

Sent on 05/02/2011

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

Our wedding cake has gotten so many compliments! Many people made a point to tell me after the wedding that it was the most delicious wedding cake they have ever tasted. I can't wait for our first anniversary so we can devour the top tier! I am typically not a fan of wedding cake designs, but I found one that I loved, loved, loved at Creme de la Creme and it fit with the evening perfectly! Very professional counselors helped me with my order and there were zero issues with delivery to downtown Dallas. Thanks for the great experience and service!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2010

Creme de la Creme did our Groom's Cake for our wedding! We asked for a cake replica of our boat. It was beyond perfect. They captured every detail right down to the key in the ignition and the ice in the cooler. It was truly one of the highlights of our wedding. Not only was it designed perfect... it was quite tasty... try the Grand Marnier with Chocolate Buttercream... absolutely deliscious!!! Our wedding was in Austin and we had to transport it... they did a great job of letting us know the best way to transport it and store it once we got there! They even called the hotel we were staying at too make sure the refridgerator was large enough.... talk about going above and beyond!!! Thank you Creme de la Creme!!!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Aimee · Married on 05/29/2010

Best cake I have ever had.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Andrea · Married on 03/13/2010

I had an amazing experience with Creme de la Creme. We did cupcakes for our wedding they were perfect. Jamie is so fun to be around and has so much energy that it's contagious. Our consultations were great and she made sure we had everything we wanted and was great about letting us know when certain things were going to cost more and working with us to bring the price down if we needed to. Their cake is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Laura · Married on 11/14/2009

All I had to to was have one meeting and make some vague references to what I wanted in a wedding cake, and they put together the most classy cake of my dreams! It was SO much better looking and tasting than I ever envisioned :)

Sent on 12/07/2009

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2009

The best wedding cake ever!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Micah · Married on 03/21/2009

I opted for a cupcake wedding cake instead of a traditional cake and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Suzy did a wonderful job helping me design the cake and pick out the perfect details.

Sent on 11/03/2009
  • BlueEyedBella

Haley · Married on 01/02/2009

Creme de la Creme is the best! From the minute we walked in the door, they were professional and help us at every turn. Suzy was the best at drawing up my vision and made me feel as though I was the most important person. I checked out lots of other cake places but we were ready to sign the moment we left our meeting. They made it so easy.....and the cake was amazing!!!!! Even the Mother-of-the-groom went on and on about how moist and wonderful the grooms cake was. I was so happy about that because I didn't eat much of it. I was so in "love" with how my own cake tasted. They even put a photo of my cake in their photo page. I can't wait to order another cake from them. Thank you Suzy & Jamie!!

Sent on 02/05/2009

Erica · Married on 10/24/2008

We absolutely LOVED our cake. After our initial meeting, we didn't have to worry about anything. The cake tasted amazing and it looked spectacular. The price was a bit more than we budgeted, but turned out to be worth it. We did have to supply our own ribbon decoration on the cake, so make note if you go this route. The taste testing is by far the best part of wedding planning---and they give you 12 generous servings of the most amazing cakes you have ever tasted!

Sent on 02/07/2009

Kaicheal · Married on 09/15/2007

I did not want a traditional wedding cake. So I went with Cupcakes that were a hit & Creme de la Creme set the cupcakes up to resemble a HUGH wedding cake. When it was time to serve the cupcakes the guest wanted to know how we would cut the cake, but when they seen that they were cupcakes they were floored

Sent on 04/05/2008

cessilye · Married on 08/25/2007

Creme de la Creme is amazing! My cake was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. You cannot go wrong with this company. They take listen to detail and design your cake to your standard. Thank you Creme de la Creme!

Sent on 01/30/2010

Keeli · Married on 07/21/2007

Fun to work with, open to crazy ideas and all of the cake was gone before I had a chance to have some!

I can't wait for my anniversary to actually get to eat some cake. :)

Sent on 11/01/2007

Morgan · Married on 05/26/2007

Excellent cakes and wonderful service.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Brandy · Married on 04/20/2007

I found Creme de la Creme the same time my best friend (who also was getting married) did. She found them from another friend, I found them thru an open house at a reception facility. We both told each other about these amazing cakes, not realizing that we were talking about the same place until we went in for our tastings together. Jamie uses the freshest ingredients in her cakes. I LOVE cakes, and our wedding cake was the BEST I have ever tasted. The service was awesome. We took several pictures to our consultation and Jamie was able to capture exactly what we wanted and the finished product was absolutely beautiful. You will not be disappointed. (We had the White with Chambord Buttercream icing.)

Sent on 12/01/2007

Jenny · Married on 03/10/2007

The cake they made for me was exquisitely beautiful and the tastiest cake I've ever had. We received so many compliments on it at the wedding. My husband and I freezed the top tier and ate it on our first anniversary, and it tasted as delicious as it had on our wedding day.

When you go for your tastings and to finalize your arrangements with them, go at lunch time and order the chicken salad sandwich. I don't even *like* chicken salad and I still fantasize about theirs.

We will have small round replicas made of our wedding cake for years to come. I would go there again and again for any cake or cupcake. Simply delicious.

Sent on 09/22/2008

Dana · Married on 01/06/2007

Lots of flavors to choose from!

Sent on 11/16/2007

MIsty · Married on 12/31/2006

The cakes are gorgeous and oh my gosh delicious!! I not only used them for my wedding but have referred them to 3 other weddings and everyone has used them and loves them. 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 12/03/2007