Creme De La Creme Cake Company Reviews

Creme De La Creme Cake Company 2
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 3
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 4

Anaki · Married on 11/30/2013

We are so glad we found Creme de la Creme for our wedding cakes. The team was so nice and helpful. They worked with us on every detail to give us exactly what we wanted and it turned out great! On top of that the cakes tasted wonderful!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Krista · Married on 11/23/2013

Cake was fabulous!! Very easy to work with our taste choices and design!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Brooke · Married on 11/23/2013

The cakes were delicious! Our groom's cake looked amazing! We enjoyed working with them to design our cakes!! Great job!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Amy · Married on 11/15/2013

We had our wedding reception cake created and delivered by Creme de la Creme, and I still dream about that cake! It was the talk of the reception! Many told us it was the BEST wedding cake they had EVER had, I know it was the best I've ever tasted. At our tasting we designed the cake and selected all cake flavors and fillings. We had one layer of this delicious chocolate cake with coconut filling - it was like an almond joy! Another layer was almond flavored cake with blackberry filling - awesome! We will definitely order another cake from this bakery! Cake was beautiful, moist and muy delicioso!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

My cakes were amazing and they tasted great. They went above and beyond. The creative ways they made our poor sketches come to life were amazing b

Sent on 02/02/2014

Jesse · Married on 10/26/2013

these guys are so great and friendly I would ask everyone to use them AND I will be going back for any occasion that requires a cake!

Sent on 11/07/2013

camryn · Married on 09/28/2013

The cakes tasted amazing!! We gave the wrong information for the set up and the girl that came to do it was not expecting to have to place the flowers between the tiers of cake but without complaint and hesitation she did it and it was gorgeous!!! Everyone said how pretty the cake table was and how delicious it tasted!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Our cakes were beautiful and all of our guests loved them!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rhiannon · Married on 07/06/2013

We had wedding cupcakes, small cutting cake and a grooms cake done by Creme de la Creme and all three were absolutely wonderful! They were very easy to work with and were able to create exactly what we wanted for our cake/cupcakes. Many of our guests commented on the great taste of all of the cakes. I didn't even get to enjoy a cupcake until after our honeymoon (thankfully my parents saved a few) and even after that time had passed the cupcakes were delicious!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Delicious, creative, flexible and a good value. Thank you for the beautiful cakes and cupcakes for our daughter's wedding. There is a reason they are a recommended vendor!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Heidi · Married on 07/06/2013

Creme de la Creme Cake Company did a wonderful job on the cake for our wedding. It was beautiful and so delicious.

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • qpitts

Quanshateshia · Married on 06/29/2013

We saw Creme de la Creme at the very first bridal show we went to after getting engaged and fell in love with their delicious cake. We knew that we wanted them to design our wedding cake. Every member of the staff was great! Our wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious! We had so many compliments on the wedding cake and the groom's cake! Awesome job!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Carol · Married on 06/22/2013

Creme de la Creme took my daughter's vision of a magnolia odl-time Southern wedding and combined it with their love of blackberries and created a gorgeous regal wedding cake that awed everyone with its design before it was cut and stunned them with it's flavor after it was cut. Thank you so much for making David and Lisa's dream come true!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you sooo much! What a great way to start my day!

i tell everyone I meet to use Creme de la Creme! We loved everything from the tasting to the final product. The cakes were beautiful, exactly what I had in my head. Plus they tasted amazing. Everyone raved about our cakes! Could not be happier with their products or services!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Katie · Married on 05/23/2013

Let me start by saying that I drove all the way from North Dallas to try out Creme de la Creme and it was well worth the time.

We were ordering cupcakes for our wedding and had gotten a recommendation from my sister for Creme de la Creme. We set up a meeting to check it out and were very impressed. We ended up ordering 120 cupcakes and a 6" cake with a 10" dummy underneath. The cupcake price started at the standard $2 per cupcake and the cake was a standard $4 per slice. We added in some detail Including fresh fruit and other delicate toppings) that took the cupcake price up some but none of them were over $3 per cupcake. We did end up picking them up ourselves because the delivery was going to be expensive, but hey like I said I live in N. Dallas and was getting married in E. Plano. My dad picked up the cupcakes and had no problems at the bakery or getting everything to the venue with no damages.

When I first saw the cake it looked exactly like what I has envisioned...it was BEAUTIFUL!! During the reception people kept raving about how delicious the cupcakes were and are still talking about them a week later. Our flavors were almond cake with raspberry filling topped with cream cheese frosting and slivered almonds, white cake with Chambord frosting and a fresh raspberry, Coconut cake with buttercream frosting topped with toasted coconut and chocolate caramel truffle with chocolate ganache frosting topped with chocolate shavings. All were delicious and I can't wait to have the almond again on my anniversary!

I would definitely recommend Creme de la Creme and will absolutely be back!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

April · Married on 05/18/2013

Not only was my cake beautiful and exactly what i wanted, it tasted AMAZING! My guests raved about it for days! They made the whole process fun too!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Jen · Married on 05/11/2013

I first heard about Creme de la Creme on an episode of My Fair Wedding and I knew I wanted to check them out. I live across the country and was planning my wedding long distance and on a trip home I planned an appointment with another cake company, and only planned to try some cake at Creme de la Creme's open house. We arrived at the tail-end of their open house where most of the cake was already gone. But after trying just 2 flavors of cake my husband and I were sold- it was the most moist, delicious cake we had ever tasted! I went ahead and put a deposit on a cake without even doing a formal tasting or appointment, and it was worth it! Creme de la Creme's staff was wonderful, they really made us feel relaxed and important at our meetings. They were not skimpy at all with our tastings- which was awesome. We got to try so many flavors, and even let us try some additional flavors not on their typical tasting board. My husband was not able to attend the first tasting, and they were nice enough to give us a full additional tasting board at our second appointment so that he could experience the tasting :) Jamie and her staff were always very punctual and professional with our e-mail exchanges and communication- and the cake looked really beautiful at the wedding. Everyone agreed how delicious it was as well.
    Personal recommendation: white cake with blackberry and cream cheese filling!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Amber · Married on 04/27/2013

Creme de la Creme was AMAZING to work with!! Both of the ladies that we worked with, Sarah and Jamie (Jamie is the owner), were so sweet and listened to exactly what we wanted. Our cake was perfect on our wedding day! Not only the look of it, but the taste was to die for! So yummy! We had white cake with a blackberry filling. We had also tried their lemon cake with raspberry filling which is also outstanding. You can't go wrong with this company!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Vickie · Married on 02/15/2013

Excellent place to do business. We bought the brides and grooms cake from them. They were perfect when delivered to the venue. We had purchased enough cake to feed 190 people. We only had 6 little slivers to bring home to enjoy. People tasted the white cake with the blackberry filling and liked it so much, they had a slice of the chocolate carmel grooms cake also. Go to the wedding cake open house to see all the choices and to taste all of the flavors.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Everyone at Creme de la Creme was awesome! From the very beginning we were taken care of. Cake was delicious and beautiful! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Lori · Married on 10/27/2012

Creme de la creme has beautiful and great tasting cakes. Our wedding cake was Gorgeous! The owner sat down with us while we designed the cake, she made the experience easy and painless. If you haven't decided on who will make your wedding cake please go talk to Creme de la Creme they really do go above and beyond to make sure your dream cake becomes a reality.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words!!! We loved working with you too!!!

Stacy · Married on 09/29/2012

These people made the most amazing wedding cake and grooms cake for my daughter! They worked hours with my daughter to make changes and look at her pictures and never hesitated to take on the grooms cake that was their design. And when they showed up all the guests could not believe both cakes and how fabulous they were. People were taking pictures with the groosm cake because they had never seen something so amazing!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jane · Married on 09/29/2012

In one word, my daughter's wedding cake was AWESOME! From design to taste, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our guests are still talking and raving about it. Thank you to the entire Creme De La Creme team!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2012

Wedding cake is a major investment. However, I would do it all again, thanks to Creme de la Creme. My cake was not only fabulous and original, but it was delicious. I barely had any left over after the wedding. My guests were all asking about the cake baker. It was definitely the focal point of the room.

The Creme de la Creme team will be my bakers for years to come!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Karen · Married on 06/19/2012

The most delicious cake ever!!!

Sent on 01/14/2014