Creekside Chapel & Gardens Reviews

Creekside Chapel & Gardens 5
Creekside Chapel & Gardens 6
Creekside Chapel & Gardens 7

David Dickson · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Everything that Linda and Creekside were involved with was stress free and went perfectly. A simple THANK YOU does not come close to expressing our gratitude! Linda and her team rock.

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

I had a wonderful time! The staff were all so amazing! Lynda went above and beyond my expectations and made my dream come true! It was a pleasure getting to work with someone who is so talented in what she does!

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

The venue is perfect for a wedding with any theme. Lynda and her staff wil work with you to make your special day stress free and amazing. The food and the cake were excellent.

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2018

Lynda and her team made our wedding dream a reality. We decided to move our wedding up five months and Lynda did everything to make sure it went off without a hitch. She was amazing! So glad we decided on Creekside!

Kacie · Married on 06/09/2018

Lynda was so easy to work with. She had the perfect vision for the evening! The wedding was beautiful! Reception was so fun. Everything went perfectly! Staff was friendly and helpful!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Hi Stacy Thank you for the review. Don't forget to come and see us. Be sure and bring Pamela .

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2018

Lynda (venue owner) was such a blessing to work with! She helped keep us on track with our planning and gave us great guidance and vendor recommendations. She made sure everything went perfectly on our big day, seriously amazing staff and service!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! i am so glad that your day was everything you wanted. Come see us!!!

Janie · Married on 05/12/2018

My son was married at the event center in May
    We had a great experience there
    Everything was very nice and Lynda did a great job
    Janie Roney

Sent on 06/08/2018

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Janie. It was a please working with all of you. Have a Great Summer. If you get by this way come and take some family pictures in the Garden. it is beautiful this time of year Lynda

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough good things about Lynda and everyone at Creekside. My wedding was beautiful and ran so smoothly. The vendors they use are amazing including food and cake. I have received so many compliments from my guests telling me the wedding was beautiful and the reception was FUN. They have a DJ that is one of the best I have seen at a wedding. I went to a wedding at a different venue a month later, and their staff didn't hold a candle to Creekside.

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

We have officiated at 100 plus weddings and this chapel / reception area is one of the very best we have experienced. The chapel was simple and beautiful, with just the right amount of lighting. We especially liked the seating all around the perimeter of the reception area...it provided a socializing atmosphere. We would highly recommend this venue to others!

Natalie · Married on 04/06/2018

The wedding venue was pretty and perfect for our wedding but Lynda is what made it over the top. She was so easy to work with! She is so nice and willing to do anything to make her brides happy. On the day of the wedding everyone already knew what they needed to be doing and everything ran so smoothly all because of her. I could not ask for a better day or a better coordinator.

Brandi · Married on 03/03/2018

Creekside Chapel and Gardens was the best decision we ever made for our wedding this month. From the very first meeting to the send off the night of our wedding, Lynda and her staff were absolutely great! We both work full-time and did not have a lot of time to plan a wedding or do a DIY wedding. We also married 5 short months after getting engaged. Luckily in comes Creekside and Lynda. They give you options, and do as much or as little as you want. The fact EVERYTHING is included is another huge plus. When you start adding those things up at other venues, Creekside becomes very affordable!! Tim our DJ was also the best! He stuck with our music choices and did a great job getting everyone up and dancing. Susan made us gorgeous cakes that we both loved! She is a very talented woman! Everyone is also still talking about the Chicken Enchilada Dip! Yummy! So if you want to stop stressing with all the details call Lynda and book with Creekside! We loved our wedding here and love Lynda and her staff! :)

Sent on 03/20/2018

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Brandi for your wonderful review!! Don't forget to come see me and take pictures here anytime you want. I will miss seeing you both All the happiness in the world! Lynda

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2017

Lynda was amazing and helped me bring my dream wedding to life! She was truly an honor work with. The chapel and grounds are beautiful. There was spacious room for my me and my girls to get ready the day of the wedding. She made sure she was there for us and gave us anything we needed. And her staff was extremely helpful the night of the wedding by stepping up and doing anything that needed to be done.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! It was a pleasure working with you. And you looked beautiful. Loved that dress. Be sure to come back and see me and take pictures. Lynda

Alexandra · Married on 12/22/2017

Lynda was sent from heaven. She was extremely attentive to us and our wants/ needs. Always had amazing ideas to offer to help us plan our dream wedding. She made sure we always felt special and that we knew we were #1 always throughout the entire process. If you ever want a wedding that is the wedding you have always dreamed of you must choose this amazing venue. The price was perfect! After doing much research this was the only place that you received an exceptional amount of things included in your package for the best price! We love Lynda and her staff so much and are so happy we choose this incredible place to make our night the best night of our entire lives!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Alex thank you so much. You and Will made my job so much fun. I do hope to see you and the kids soon! Best of everything Lynda

Denna · Married on 12/09/2017

I was very impressed with Creekside Chapel. Linda and her staff was very helpful and made my daughter ‘s wedding very memorable. Thank you so much for everything!!

Creekside Chapel & Gardens 8
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 9

Christy · Married on 09/16/2017

This venue was perfect. Lynda is one of the best and easiest people to work with. She is the wedding planner and she goes above and beyond. She worked so hard to make our day memorable and perfect. The venue (Lynda) literally takes care of everything from the flowers, food, music, cakes, bartenders, the setting up and even the sending off. This is an all inclusive venue so there is very little you have to do other than choosing what kind of flowers you want, and your food / cake. The verity of food choices was amazing and delicious. (They have food tasting so you get to try and chose what you like.) The DJ (Tim) was excellent, couldn't have asked for a better DJ, he really kept the dance floor packed and crowed involved. Lynda's staff and assistant was flawless. They all worked so hard. Chris Gray was recommend for our Wedding Officiant and I couldn't have been more pleased. He was phenomenal. Everything about this venue was simply stunning.
    Thank you Lynda for everything you did for us.

Creekside Chapel & Gardens 10
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 11
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 12
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 13
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 14
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 15
    Creekside Chapel & Gardens 16

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such an amazing experience with Creekside! Lynda went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Her and her staff made everything SO easy and stress free for me. All of the vendors she suggested we used were great!! We would recommend Creekside to anyone!!

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2017

My wedding was everything I ever dreamed of! Definitely worth the price! The ceremony space is beautiful and the reception was amazing! Lynda helped make my day the most amazing day ever!

Chelsey · Married on 08/18/2017

This venue is so beautiful inside and out. Lynda is the wedding planner and organizer of everything! She is hands down the best EVER! From the moment we walked in for a tour last September to our grand exit, she was there. I can't even say enough great things about her and this venue. And on the day of the wedding she had an assistant also so we were seriously always catered to. Always! This is an all inclusive venue so you buy a package that is best for you and all the vendors are automatically locked into your date. No more having to lock in dates with a bunch of vendors and then freaking out over confirming details with each of them. Lynda does all that for you too! Tim the DJ is excellent! Seriously kept us dancing all night! Susan the caterer was so easy to talk to and did exactly what I wanted with the cakes. And of course everything was delicious!!! The only downside was the bartender. She is not very polite, was very difficult to get ahold of and work details out with, and did not respond to emails very quickly. I did not let this sway my ratings because when she did not respond to me I just told Lynda and she had her reach out to me ASAP. We really had the most beautiful wedding!! Lynda made all of this so easy. I would do it over again in a heartbeat. She will make your day so much less stressful from beginning to end. (Oh the cost really isn't too bad either. And you can ask her about a discounted deal with a photographer.) Thank you Lynda and Creekside!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved Creekside. It's a one stop place for a beautiful, stress free wedding. Lynda and her team take care of all details.
    I planned a wedding in 3 months so it was nice to have food, cake, decor, floral, dj in all one package.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Amanda, I am SO happy to hear you had a wonderful experience! I enjoyed so much working with you and Colby! Thank you for the Amazing review. Don't forget to come and take pictures on your Wedding Anniversary. Lynda

Kaylie · Married on 07/21/2017

We are so happy with our choice of venue for our wedding! Lynda is incredible and doesn't let you worry about a thing! After we booked our wedding, there were a few times available for us to taste the different options of food, alcohol, and cake. Any concern I had throughout the whole process (big or small) Lynda was able to help with! She was very very responsive and helpful! She'll let you do your wedding your way, but has great advice if you ask! She does not pressure you at all! Almost all of the venders are included with the packages. Our wedding was perfect. The officiant she recommends (Chris Gray) is amazing. The food and cake were both incredible! The lady that handles the bar did an amazing job! Our DJ was great! The ceremony and reception were decorated beautifully. We did not have to worry about a thing the day of! Everyone that worked on the night of our wedding did a great job! Lynda will absolutely make sure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Creekside Chapel & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Kaylie for all the wonderful words! i will let the other vendors know to look it up. It was wonderful working with you and Joey, and your family and friends were so nice. Don't forget that you and Joey can come and take pictures for fall your special days . God Bless you Lynda

Hannah · Married on 07/07/2017

What a beautiful venue!!! If you're looking for a wedding venue that you don't have to stress over then this is the place for you! My big day was so smooth and easy!!!!! And I'll tell you why! Lynda works HARD to make sure your day runs smooth and it's exactly what you want! That woman makes your wedding at Creekside absolutely fabulous!!! The cake lady is top notch as well!!!! I got a ton of compliments from my guests about how gorgeous the venue is! I would absolutely recommend Creekside to any bride!

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not begin to describe how great our experience here was. Lynda is so great and she helped make this whole process so much easier and smooth. Beautiful venue, and I loved that it was a full service venue. For the price and everything included, we could not be happier with our choice to use Creekside. Highly recommend!!

Brianna · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved this place. My dream wedding was pulled off in about 8 weeks. Lynda is amazing and takes great pride in making sure you are taken care of on one of the happiest days of your life!! Her assistant (I wish I knew her name so she could take the credit) was like my husband and I's personal assistant who shuffled us everywhere we were supposed to be and was super nice, experienced, and helpful! The day of my wedding I woke up and told myself I would not be stressed out today; if it were not for these two ladies I do not think I would have accomplished a stress free wedding day. Thank you so much ladies I know that I chose the right place.

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

Lynda, the wedding coordinator was wonderful to work with. She wanted anything that the bride and groom wanted and we were able to have our dream wedding. I highly recommend Creekside Chapel & Gardens.

Lisa · Married on 04/22/2017

Creekside made things so easy! Such a great venue with everything that you need for your special day. I love that the chapel area and reception area was so convenient for all guest.
    Lynda was so amazing, she went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of. She sent food with us to the hotel when we left, made sure that we had drinks through the evening and just all in all made sure that we were taken care of!!!
    I really think compared to other venues that Creekside is much more reasonable and you get more for you $$.
    Our day was so great, best day of our lives!!!
    Thank you so much!!!!