Creativity Band Reviews

51 Reviews for Creativity Band

Shelbi · Married on 09/30/2017

0.4
      0.5

I was extremely disappointed in the band Creativity at my wedding. Below are a few reasons why:

-They did not even know my first dance song. The sang the song completely wrong with all the wrong words. It was frankly embarrassing. You would think this would be the one song that they would make sure they had right.
    -One of my girlfriends (who went out with the band after the wedding), told me that one of the member's of the band told her that they had "no idea what that first dance song was" and "didn't even practice it until right before the wedding." This is completely unprofessional as they had 3+ months to learn it.
    -I made a careful list (off of their song list that they gave me) of the songs I wanted played. They only played a few out of the 30+ that I had listed.
    -The transitions in between songs and transitions in and out of the breaks were awkward and often left long silences.
    -I specifically told them on the phone "do not pull the bride or groom up on stage." They clearly ignored that request and awkwardly pulled both of us up on stage which made both of us extremely uncomfortable.
    -We asked for ONE song to be played at the reception and that was Piano Man. I bolded this request in red on my sheet as well as spoke about it on our call. They never played the song when they said they would. I then had to go up to them twice (at my own wedding reception) to remind them to play it. They finally played it but I spent time at my own wedding trying to remind them. Ridiculous.

It seems as if they clearly ignore the requests of their bride/groom and don't have the respect for them either to not even learn the songs that are requested (and to then joke about how bad it was with/didn't practice the song to one of our own guests!!).

I would not recommend them for your wedding. It seems as if their egos are too big to listen to the requests of the bride/groom.

Sent on 10/22/2017