Creativity Band Reviews

51 | Douglasville, GA

51 Reviews for Creativity Band

Kyle · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not be happier with Creativity Band! They absolutely exceeded our expectations in every way! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high energy and extremely talented wedding band!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Anna Logan · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent experience. Great wedding band!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Shirley · Married on 04/07/2018

Creativity was Fantastic! Can’t say enough great things about this band! Awesome Wedding Reception thanks to them!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/24/2018

As the mother of the bride, I had numerous people call me after the wedding and say , “THE BAND, wow it was great and so much fun”. I honestly was busy speaking to our guest but when i got the picture back, the looks of peoples faces told the story of how much fun the had.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

Awesome band!! So fun. Everyone asked where we found you guys! After we recover from having two daughters marry within 3 months, my husband wants to have a party to celebrate and have you guys come back!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Creativity was a wonderful band! George, their manager, was timely with his email responses and dealt with my million emails. My father is deceased and my brother and I were going to do a fun dance. Well, my fiance and his mom were going to do a slow song so I wanted to make sure they had the first dance, then my fiance/his mom and then my brother and I since that's not a typical situation. Everything worked out perfectly! Further, I am not a huge fan of traditional wedding music (Shout, Brick House, Blurred Lines, Celebration, etc. etc.) so I wanted to make sure none of these were played at the wedding but instead some other fun songs and again, everything worked out perfectly :) I have had several guests tell us they were the best band they've ever heard at wedding. Our wedding was in New Orleans so we added the additional brass players and they were great! I highly recommend Creativity!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Creativity Band's reply:

It was pleasure Heather, Congrats to you guys!! Hey, can you believe the coffee house where we met to talk details is now gone!!? Lol, take care
  • Z

Zach · Married on 03/03/2018

Creativity blew us away with how talented and fun they are. They kept the dance floor packed all night, and made our wedding even more memorable.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Julia · Married on 03/02/2018

SO MUCH FUN! Our guests loved the band and they were so easy to work with! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Carol · Married on 01/27/2018

They are fantastic! Our 3rd year with Creativity for our Mardi Gras Ball! I hope to use them again and again!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Jessi · Married on 12/30/2017

Such a great band that kept the party going all night long!

Sent on 01/26/2018

mike · Married on 12/23/2017

Great musicians and did a very nice job interacting with the crowd. We were very pleased, great feedback from our guests as well. Hopefully you gained future clients in the room that night.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Leslie · Married on 12/22/2017

This band was incredible! We tried to book them for a second event and they were already booked. You get everything you pay for with this group.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/16/2017

It was a perfect night!!!!! Thank you all! Creativity was the perfect choice!

Sent on 01/08/2018

robin · Married on 11/18/2017

The only complaint I heard was that there were no "bad" songs so guests could stop dancing to use the facilities. They were fun, energetic, and the music was fantastic! My nephew (who was a drummer in another wedding band with Music Garden) said Creativity is one of the best and they did not disappoint! A band can make or break the reception and as my daughter told me as we were dancing beside her during the last song - "it was perfect". And it was. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

The band was fabulous. They really engaged everyone at the reception and went above and beyond to get to the reception when their van was totaled by a run in with a deer on their way to our wedding! Cannot day enough positive things about the band!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Absolutely wonderful! TERRIFIC!!! Hiring Creativity Band was the best decision ever! Everyone was dancing the entire night, and had a great time bc of this amazing band! Extremely talented and professional! Quality and sound of music was amazing! They danced as a group on stage while performing and kept the crowd entertained all night! They played anything we requested and did a great job playing my first dance requests also! Words cannot express what a fantastic job they did! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time at their reception! My wedding planner told me she has seen $30,000 bands that were not nearly as good as this one! Very easy to work with and flexible. They made great announcements for us anytime we asked and they even let my husband and I get up on stage and dance a little bit! They had the crowd dancing and singing along! So HAPPY I hired Creativity band! They traveled all the way from Atlanta, Georgia to Murrells Inlet/Georgetown, South Carolina for my reception. They were AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Denise · Married on 07/16/2016

We booked Creativity through Music Garden. We could not have been more pleased. They were very engaging with the guests and kept the reception fun from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • W

William · Married on 01/30/2016

The band was beyond AMAZING! They are so VERSATILE, playing everything from Motown to the classics, pop, and contemporary. They appealed to all ages. Guests, young and old, danced until the end of he reception. And, they did a FANTASTIC rendition of Sinatra's, "The Way You Look Tonight", for the father-daughter dance. The lead female singer, Majesty, noticed that I didn't have my wine glass for my daughter's toast and made certain that I had it before I finished speaking.
    And, one of the performers sang and danced with my wife, twice, to some smooth Motown. (Her dance partner, Antoine, was smooth too!)
    The group went over and above in service! They are high-energy, personable, hip, full of personality, and EXTREMELY talented, both musically and vocally!! Everyone LOVED them! FABULOUS!! We love y'all!
    (If the Roots, Jimmy Fallon's band on the Tonight Show, ever go on hiatus, Jimmy would do well to book Creativity!)

Sent on 02/04/2016

Creaitivity did a great job at our wedding. They had everyone up and moving during the dancing part of the evening and provided beautiful music during our cocktail hour as well. All the singers had beautiful voices. They were interacting with guests on the dance floor in a fun manner. Would recommend. We found them after inquiring about a band that played at a friends wedding. Music Garden helped recommend Creativity to us when the other band was booked, and we were pleased with the services they provided.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Creativity was AMAZING. They kept the crowd going all night long and were so much fun. I could not have asked for a better band to play at my wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2013

megan · Married on 09/05/2012

Great job!

Creativity did a great job at a fabulous NYE wedding I planned. Easy to work with and great entertainers.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Caroline · Married on 12/16/2017

They were wonderful !!! Very interactive with the crowd and so much fun!!! They played a lot and was very pleased with their very little break time would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/11/2013

We hired Creativity Band to play at my daughter's wedding after a friend saw them at a wedding. They were so much fun. They started on time, played the agreed amount of time, and even got one of the grandmothers on the dance floor and danced with the guests during a break. They know how to get the guests on the dance floor and get the party started and have fun while still being professional. I would hire them again. Great value too.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Kim · Married on 07/07/2018

3.5

Loved Creativity- I would highly recommend them for any function. They are talented and fun.
    Great Dance Band!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Sean · Married on 05/26/2018

3.5

Creativity Band,

YOU WERE AMAZING! We had an absolute blast, and so did our guests. We cannot stop talking about how much fun we had dancing to your incredibly talented performance (and neither can our friends & family)! Our special dance songs were spot-on, and blew us away. The way you worked our crowd was more than we could have asked for, We would recommend you to anyone, and if we could re-do our wedding night, we would hands down choose Creativity again and again!

Thank you for the night of our lives!

Sent on 06/17/2018