Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend Reviews

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 3
Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 4
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 11/08/2014

We couldn't have been happier to work with Joe Orlando as our officiant. Not only were we extremely pleased but a ton of our guests said his sermon was unique and touching. I would choose Rev. Orlando every single time!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to perform your ceremony!

Rev. Orlando was extremely open to our needs for this ceremony. He went to great lengths to ensure the event reflected both my wife and me, and our relationship. I cannot recommend him highly enough. We will forever be thankful that we entrusted him with the responsibility of overseeing our wedding vows. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you to a wonderful, beautiful couple!

Rev. Joe Orlando was wonderful!!! He met with us, got to know us and personalized our ceremony to fit us and our venue! He promptly responded to emails, answered questions, ran the rehearsal and preformed a beautiful ceremony. He was very quick to turn in all paper work so we were able to get our marriage certificate 2 days after the wedding! If you want someone who knows what they are doing, definitely have Joe perform your ceremony!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so very much for your very kind words! It was my pleasure!

Reverend Orlando was the perfect fit for us. He was very responsive to emails and phone communication which was very helpful during planning. The Reverend would schedule meeting times when it was convenient to us in a location that was quiet and comfortable for discussing the wedding. He facilitated how weddings typically go and then we were able to fill in the details that were right for us. He was professional and efficient. Rev. Joe helped mold our wedding vows into beautiful words of wisdom which we can cherish our whole lives through. Reverend Orlando went above and beyond to meet our needs! I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends in the future. Thanks to a great Officiant and a wonderful, warm person!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! I don't know what to say as this is so beautiful and kind! It says private, so I don't know who this is from. Perhaps you can email me to let me know, so I can thank you!
    My best,
    Rev. Joe

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

Wonderful officiant! I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know who will he getting married :)

Sent on 05/26/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for taking the time to write this review. It was an honor to perform your wedding. I wish you the best!

Carla · Married on 05/08/2014

We can't be more happy with how Reverend Joe Orlando manage our wedding, very professonal personalized.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much Carla! It was my honor!

Rev Joe was everything we had hoped for. The service was just what we had requested and discussed. We would recommend Rev. Joe to anyone. What a wonderful and memorable experience. A 30 year love allowed to be confirmed. Words can not express our gratitude.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was an honor to perform your wedding!!

Summer · Married on 02/01/2014

Reverend Joe was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish. I will defintely be recommending him to all of my friends! My husband and myself loved him and the guests were delighted as well! Highly highly recommended. Thank you Reverend Joe!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure, and an honor!

Victoria · event on 10/12/2013

Our event time and location had to be changed at the last minute, and Joe went out of his way to accommodate us with very little notice. He performed our wedding ceremony, and we were so pleased that we requested he perform our renewal ceremony. He was wonderful at both events and designed ceremonies personalized just for us.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2013

Seriously, Joe is amazing! My husband and I had the sweetest intimate wedding and Joe was key in making the ceremony and our vows incredibly memorable. He was fun, open-minded, and really easy to work with. I would recommend Joe for any event! THANK YOU JOE!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal! You were a great couple to work with! It was an honor to be part of your event! Send some pics when you get a chance!

Rev. Joe Orlando was wonderful to work with and made the ceremony perfect!!! My husband and I had know idea what we wanted for the ceremony so we filled out a brief survey for him and it was like magic....he emailed me the most perfect wedding ceremony!!!! He was very easy to talk to and made both me and my husband feel comfortable and assured that he had the ceremony under control!!!! I would recommend him to any and all brides!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was such a pleasure to work with you. What a beautiful couple. I wish you all the best life has to give!

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2013

Joe was fantastic! Absolutely wonderful! I was having a hard time finding an officiant we clicked with until my wedding coordinator suggested him. What a wonderful match! He sent me a rough draft of the ceremony a few months prior and it caused the tears to start rolling already. I'm glad I have a copy of it to keep, too, considering that I was so lost in the moment on the big day that I can't remember what was said! Lol. We received so many compliments on his ceremony, too. Everyone said it had them tearing up because it was as if it was written specifically for us and fit so perfectly. We literally had the perfect ceremony thanks to Joe. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to perform your ceremony!

Wishing you the best!

It was an honor to have Rev. Joe Orlando perform our wedding service. He helped walk us through everything and answered any questions/concerns that popped up in a timely, professional manner.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Marquelle · Married on 06/29/2013

Reverend Joe Orlando was the perfect choice for our June wedding. The ceremony he delivered was both heartfelt and comical. We had many guests rave about how great our ceremony was because Reverend Joe was just so wonderful. What's more, throughout the whole process, he was extremely responsive and helpful. We would recommend him without hesitation!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was my pleasure!

Christian · Married on 06/01/2013

Joe was great and we were very happy with the ceremony.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Thank you Christian!

Alissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Joe was fantastic. He wrote a wonderful ceremony that reflected on us perfectly. He was quick to respond and edit and re-edit when we were fickle! He was patient with all of our craziness and the craziness of our family, and extremely professional and flexible when it started raining RIGHT as we were about to begin, and he just went with it, and it was perfect. It was absolutely the most wonderful ceremony and he was amazing to work with. Would absolutely recommend without any hesitation!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure!

Sherrell · Married on 04/01/2013

Pastor Orlando made our wedding vows magical !! Our ceremony will be remembered by our guests for that reason !!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Thank you so much!

Nilia · Married on 03/31/2012

Joe created an amazing wedding ceromony, met my needs on what I wanted!!

Sent on 04/08/2012

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Nilia! It was my pleasure to work you and Mahmut! I wish you the best, you deserve it!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

Rev. Joe was an absolute professional. When my husband I first met with him we were immediately impressed with his calm persona and confident manner. When it came time for the rehearsal he was available and kept the practice time running smoothly. We also appreciated the personal touches to the ceremony. I highly recommend Rev. Joe to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was such a pleasure! I wish you the best in your future life together!

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

Joe was perfect. Made me feel very relaxed! He made my day. I would highly recommend him! He is the best!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Jenna! It was my honor and pleasure to perform your wedding!

My best,
    Rev. Joe

Julie · Married on 10/01/2011

Rev. Orlando is very caring and was willing to work with us. We had so many wonderful and postive comments rom our family and friends after the wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thanks Julie! I wish you the best of everything!

Joni · Married on 09/17/2011

The day of our wedding, our officiant called to say she would be 1.5 hours late, and then 30 mins later she called back to say she was in a car accident and wouldn't be able to make it at all. The B&B we were hosting the wedding at called Joe and he came over right away. He had never met us, and knew nothing about us, but came anyway out of the goodness of his heart to help out a couple on their wedding day. He came straight from another wedding and was likely tired and a little apprehensive having never met us, but he performed the most beautiful ceremony I've ever heard. He spoke with warmth and love and made us feel like he had known us forever. I lost count at how many guests came up afterwards and commented on how much they really enjoyed the officiant -- which is not something a bride usually gets compliments on! Things may not have worked out the way we planned, but everything happened the way it should have and we have Joe to thank for that.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Oh my goodness, what can I say! It was my pleasure to perform your wedding! I have never had to step in to do a wedding before, but it was exciting and challenging. I am so glad that you and your guests were pleased. I so appreciate your taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I wish you the best!

Danne Furey · Married on 09/17/2011

Reverand Joe Orlando was a perfect fit for our wedding. He took the time to get to know us and the understand the kind of ceremony that we envisioned for our marriage. He captured the feel of the day ... the exchange of vows felt like a celebration, interspersed with spirituality, reverence and humor. He was supportive when I wrote my own vows and helped calm my nerves in the days before, and the day of, the wedding with his gentle advice.
    He was fabulous and I highly recommend him. He will help make your day even more special.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Danné, it was such a pleasure to perform your wedding! It was a fun day. It was an honor to be part of it!

Archie · Married on 09/10/2011

Joe was absolutely incredible. From start to finish you will not find a more professional, tension easing, or caring officiant. My wife and I have already suggested to others that we know to look no further. Thanks again Joe for all you did.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Thanks Archie,
    What a beautiful wedding it was!

Bryan · Married on 07/07/2011

Joe was great for our needs-- very responsive to our simple, yet unique requirements and gave us a great referral for flowers (in the 11th hour). We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony turned out-- Joe captured all of the details we asked for, showed up exactly on time and tailored the ceremony to all of the specifics we wanted. I would certainly recommend Joe to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much Bryan, it was my pleasure!