Creative Weddings Reviews

135 | Miami, FL

135 Reviews for Creative Weddings

Rebeca · Married on 11/09/2013

Creative Weddings did an amazing job with my wedding invitations!! Erasmo Cruz and his team are extremely friendly and offer their clients the best customer service ever. Their store is beautiful and I was able to find everything I needed for my special day! Erasmo is full of ideas and was always available for any requests I asked.
    Creative Weddings was the first and only store I visited when looking for my wedding invitations and I couldn't be happier!
    Thank you for such a fabulous work! :)

Sent on 08/19/2013

anabel · Married on 10/26/2013

Hello Erasmo!!

First of all thank you so much for all our wedding accessories. We got so many compliments the day of our wedding. Everything was so beautiful! It truly was our best shopping experience!! Thank you so much again, Francesco and Anabel

Sent on 11/04/2013

jonaylie · Married on 10/19/2013

The most amazing place in Miami for invitations, favors and sooooo much more!!!

thank you for making my wedding look so unique and different I loved every moment of being able to work with you guys!!! I cant wait for any other event to be able to work again with you!!

I would recommend this to any one with closed eyes!!!

Sincerely,
    Jonaylie

Sent on 12/02/2013

From start to finish, Erasmo @ Creative Weddings was extremely helpful. He guided us on the best invitations for our “look and feel” as well as perfect wording. Delivery was on time, and communication was easy from day one. Any question I had, he always was there to answer in a timely and professional fashion. I would recommend Creative Weddings to any bride that’s looking for a smooth process.
    Thank you Erasmo and Creative Weddings staff.

Sent on 03/21/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

Erasmo and MariElena make the perfect team! Our wedding guests have called to say how much they LOVE our wedding invitations. And, I can't disagree with that... they truly are STUNNING. We've also ordered personalized matches for our send-off sparklers and shotglass favors filled with candied almonds. The selection at Creative Weddings is absolutely beautiful and the final products come out just as perfect as they are sampled at the store. Once again, I must commend Erasmo and MariElena on their beautiful work, their professionalism, impeccable production and their KINDNESS. They are hard workers, but they never fail to treat their valued clients like family. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special. :)

Sent on 08/28/2013

Elena · Married on 10/05/2013

I just loved my wedding invitations! They are gorgeous! I highly recommend Creative Weddings. Excellent service and a great selection.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Ana Carolina · Married on 08/17/2013

Erasmo Cruz and his staff have been in business for some time and it shows. We were attended on time and with courtesy. He is very patient and gave great advice. Made it easier than I thought it would be to choose the perfect invitation for my wedding. I was recommended by a friend and will do the same. I'm in love with my invitations and will go back for more stuff and later for the other occasions as well. Thank you so much Erasmo and Creative Weddings Staff!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Erasmo Cruz and his team at Creative Weddings have added the element of elegance to my wedding through the AWESOME presentation of my Vera Wang invitations. Working with this company has been such a great pleasure and every time I look at my STUNNING invitations I will remember the time and great attention to detail this company gave me from beginning to end. You guys have made me the happiest bride and can be and I thank you for this. I will always hold a special place in my heart for you. If you want perfection you HAVE TO go with the team at Creative Weddings.
    Dyontalee Turnquest

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • O

oda · Married on 07/20/2013

it was a pleasure for me to work with Creative Wedding and I do not live in the U.S. but in Venezuela was very easy to do everything with them, are very responsible and kind. I recommend them 100%. oda madrid

Sent on 03/30/2013

Maria · Married on 04/06/2013

Creative Weddings is the perfect place to do your bridal shopping, they have everything you need and even more, I visited several stores trying to find all the things I wanted for my wedding day but when I entered to Creative Weddings I stoped looking, I found wonderful things, the attention was great, they helped me through the process of selection, that isn't easy for any bride! :)

Sent on 01/15/2013

Martha · Married on 03/09/2013

We were very pleased and in total amazement of how beautiful our daughter's First Holy Communion invitiations were! The dedicated service and time that Mr. Cruz spent with myself and my daughter in putting it together was well reflected in the end product! Our guests have all commented on the invitation's design, color and overall appearance as simply stunning! The invitation clearly set the tone for what we desire to be a very special occassion for our daughter! Thank you! Creative Weddings was our choice when we got married! What a wonderful surpise that their amazing work is still going strong! Many congrats!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Jackie · Married on 01/25/2013

From a simple to a decadent wedding, Creative Wedding in Coral Gables is the only place you will need to visit for your wedding favors and accessories! I went in to visit several times during my wedding planning and each time was greeted warmly and the staff was eager to assist. Everything was so beautifully displayed and there were so many options. Once we finally decided to move forward, we had such personalized attention, it felt as if we were the only ones in the store. We spent time carefully designing matchbook covers, selecting unity candles, champagne flutes, and almond favors to be given to our guests in silver mint julep cups. Even when we couldn’t quite find a guest book and pen set that went with our wedding design, Creative Weddings without hesitation was open to our suggestion to use materials from another set and custom make our own unique guestbook. The materials used are of the best quality and the end product was absolutely beautiful. You can tell they do their work with absolute joy and pride. It will be our honor and pleasure to do business with Creative Weddings in the future.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Saibett · Married on 12/01/2012

Oh, what can I say! I love everything about Creative Weddings.It is beautiful, classy, and elegant. Erasmo and his wife, the owners are so nice and made us feel so comfortable while selecting our wedding invitations. They have a lovely taste. We can't thank enough for their professionalism. Our wedding invitations are so beautiful! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Michele · Married on 04/28/2012

My daughter and I had the best experience at Creative Weddings- it is worth every penny and even though we lived out of town from the store they took care of everything without a single problem. The quality and selection is superb compared to other vendors.

Sent on 01/21/2013

For our wedding, Creative Weddings was the only option for me. We shopped around but there was a definite quality to their product that was not found anywhere else.

From the time we sat down, we were impressed with the wide range of options to choose from, and the openly helpful attitude with which our requests were met. Our wedding theme was fully maintained, and every aspect of the invitations. from the envelopes to the wedding programme, was beuatiful.

We also got our cake server & knife there, and engraved them, as well as personalised napkins, and we received many compliments from our guests on the Creative Weddings products.

What was most unique about our situation, was the fact that we were only shopping for a few days before we returned to our home in the Caribbean. Creative Weddings catered to our situation and provided continuous correspondence via email and posted all our invitations and napkins and programmes to us. There was no doubt in our minds that Creative Weddings was a professional wedding service that we thoroughly recommend to any brides desiring beautiful and memorable wedding items.

Sent on 01/12/2013

I love Creative Weddings!!! It is the perfect place to do your bridal shopping, they have everything you need and even more. For our wedding, Creative Weddings was the only place to shop. We got everything there from invitations, to cake server & knife, flutes, guest book, and so much more. We received many compliments from our guests on the Creative Weddings products. The service from Creative Wedding is excellent. They are friendly and helpful throughout your wedding. I would recommend to any brides desiring wonderful things for their wedding..highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Loved working with Erasmo and his team. From the moment we first met until the delivery of the invites, everything was perfect and on time. The final result was even more than I expected and everyone commented on how beautiful my wedding invites were. I would recommend them with no doubt. Just wonderful

Sent on 07/10/2013

Jeff · Married on 00/00/0000

Erasmo at Creative weddings is a consummate professional that takes his job and your special day VERY seriously. His attention to detail is remarkable, the response times are fantastic and overall the quality of product delivered is night and day compared to any other wedding invitation I have ever seen! We thoroughly enjoyed our consultation with him, he made the whole wedding invitation process very simple on us and we appreciate that. Weddings are a special time where many special details may be overlooked, Creative Weddings will do everything in their ability to make sure that is NOT the case with your invites or any other stationary you decide to do through them. We've only picked up our invites so far, haven't even gotten the programs and I can honestly say... I just know they'll be beautiful!

Thank you Erasmo and team for a phenomenal overall experience, vendors like you make a wedding fun to plan!

PS... take him up on the Almond's, they're AMAZING! Best I've ever had!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Alexandra · Married on 00/00/0000

Our experience with Creative Weddings was truly magical! Not only were my invitations absolutely stunning, but we received the care and attention every bride and groom deserves. I am confident that my invitations are going to impress all of my guests and I will surely return for all of my other special occasions! Thanks Creative Weddings!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Sarra · Married on 04/28/2018

We LOVED our invitations. Erasmo made us feel super comfortable and we could tell he really knew what he was doing. He knew what was possible with each invitation and all the details of what goes well together. We had gone to another shop and felt a little uneasy coming out but as soon as we went here, we knew we would get what we wanted. They were speedy with everything and did a great job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 02/05/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with the team at Creative Weddings! Their service is beyond professional and the quality of their products really is a head above the rest. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Jennifer & Gilbert

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Erasmo and his wife were amazing! My fiancé and I didn't have a clue what type of invitation we wanted and Erasmo made that choice very simple for us. On top of getting such a beautiful font, the silver glitter print we got on our invitations were amazing in person! It is currently being displayed in the window of the store so you should definitely check this place out! Our wedding is in 2 weeks and I cannot wait for everyone to see our finished menu cards as well. :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

laura · Married on 08/12/2016

I am in love with my wedding invitations they work so professional I made an appointment to make my wedding invitations with no clue how they would be but they have so much variety and with the help of the owner which personally gives you the best options depending on your personality his suggestions are great they were responsible and delivered before time which was so convenient for me. These people are very professional I will use them for upcoming events as well... who knows maybe a baby shower will come soon hahaha thanks again Erasmo for making this a great experience! I also purchased my champagne flutes here #stunning so elegant.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Diana · Married on 11/07/2015

My experience with Creative Wedding was a really pleasant and professional one. They advised and helped us greatly making sure our wedding invitations looked amazing and were properly done. Unfortunately there were few invitations missing from our delivery on pickup but Mr. Erasmo Cruz dealt with it immediately and professionally. We recommend using Creative Weddings services.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kassie · Married on 12/31/2014

After having major issues for weeks with the first stationery store we selected, we decided to give Creative Weddings a try for my invitations. I was a little hesitant after our nightmare invitation disaster the first time around with the other store, but Erasmo and his team at Creative Weddings were truly professional and eased all my worries. Erasmo asked me what I wanted for my wedding invitations then guided us through several sample books. It's clear he's been doing this for years, because his method worked like a charm to help me narrow down just what I wanted. In the end, our wedding invitations are stunning and I can't wait to mail them out and wait for the compliments (and the RSVPs!) to roll in. I LOVE our final product and could not be more thrilled!

Also, we splurged and had the envelopes addressed by the calligrapher that Erasmo recommended. It was worth every penny! The calligraphy is stunning and actually matches the font that we selected for the invitations. Plus, Erasmo was so patient and understanding when I sent him the "final" list for the calligrapher followed by two more, emergency last minute changes!

My wedding invitation search started out as a nightmare, but Erasmo and his team made it a dream come true. Overall, I am so over the moon with my invitations and would highly, highly recommend Creative Weddings for invitations.

Thank you, Erasmo!!