Creative Weddings Reviews

135 | Miami, FL

135 Reviews for Creative Weddings

Ariadna · Married on 12/23/2016

I loved my experience at this store my invitations came out beautifully. The process to get the invitations was thoroughly explained and the owners of the store had high quality control standards in everything we bought/order from them. I ended up getting the knifes to cut the cake (they have a beautiful Vera Wang line), bride and groom champagne glasses and so many other items. I would highly recommend this place, the exceptional customer service received here is a plus. To sum it up these people makes you feel as if your event is as important to them as it is to you.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Liana · Married on 12/17/2016

My mother and I were beyond pleased with our experience from creative weddings. Erasmo is truly a gem. His attention to detail was a huge help along with his dedication to getting the proofs of the invitations perfect in order to start printing. There was no error what so ever with my invitations. We created a beautiful custom suite which worked perfectly for my theme and my parents requirements. What I was most impressed about was that Erasmo was willing and able to create an additional suite of invitations for my Hindu wedding. That's a huge plus when you can get both a Christian and other type of wedding ceremony at the same vendor. We also got almonds which I'm most pleased about in terms of quality and they were purchased well in advance of the wedding and are in perfect condition. There are many other items within the store that were a life saver in terms of things you need but don't automatically remember as a priority. His place is classy and clean. I'm very pleased and will be back for any christening I should have in the future for my children.
    Thank you Erasmo.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Maria · Married on 12/10/2016

Creative weddings did an excelent job with our custom made invitation. Thanks Creative Weddings

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • W

Wendolyn · Married on 12/03/2016

Creative Weddings is great. Our invitations are so beautiful. Erasmo was very patient and attentive with our needs. I started my invitation search with online vendors, but I am glad that we decided to go Creative Weddings for our invitations. It really makes a difference when you can touch, feel, and see the invitations when making your decision.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sandra · Married on 12/02/2016

My fiancé and I are thoroughly pleased with our wedding stationery and service from Creative Weddings. After exploring the online market, my mother strongly encouraged me to go to a stationery store and have the opportunity to speak to someone in person and see the product physically; I am so happy I listened to her! The knowledge and expertise Erasmo holds in this business is incomparable. His patience and guidance throughout this process with my many questions and requests was unwavered. It has made this part of wedding planning so exciting and such a pleasure for my fiancé and I. We can't thank him enough!! Now after picking up our beautiful invitations, we have also ordered other accessories like flower girl baskets, and guest sign in book and pen. You can find all you need here!

If you are thinking of venturing online for wedding stationery, just don't. The personal touch you receive from working with Erasmo and his wife is something you will not find on the web. Stop by Creative Weddings and I guarantee you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Vivian · Married on 11/26/2016

This is the place to go if you're planning a wedding or a special event! You'll find everything you need in one place! Everything is so beautiful and detail oriented, but the best thing is they are so helpful with everything! I came into the store frustrated because there were so many things to buy, and came out relieved! A big thanks to Mr. Erasmo!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ana · Married on 11/18/2016

Erasmo is absolutely great. Not only he provided advice as to what's customary for wedding invitations, he was very patient and flexible with my order. In the end, my wedding invites turned out to be magnificent and received many compliments. The quality of the invitations is top notch, service is friendly and responses are prompt. Would recommend to anyone! I have used their services twice already :)

Sent on 08/20/2016

Katie · Married on 11/11/2016

After looking online for hours I was very indecisive on what I actually wanted for wedding invitations. My fiancé and I went into Creative Weddings and walked out with gorgeous invitations! Erasmo was so helpful in assisting us narrow down our style and pick the perfect invitations. We were emailed proofs and were always updated with the progress of the invitations. They came out so beautiful I can't wait for my guests to receive them! Thanks for your help Erasmo!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sophia · Married on 10/22/2016

I picked up my wedding invitations today from Creative Weddings and I was thoroughly impressed of the end results! My invitations turned out so BEAUTIFUL, I can not wait for my guest to see them. I am sure my guest will love them as much as I do. I especially enjoyed working with Mr. Erasmo Cruz. I am very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge about wedding etiquette. Most importantly, he helped me pick out the best invitations that would perfectly match my wedding colors. I strongly recommend Creative Weddings to any future bride. Thank You so much Creative Weddings and Mr. Erasmo Cruz!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Ni · Married on 09/01/2016

Amazing place! Great service! My invitations came out amazing and SO gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sandra · Married on 08/27/2016

Three years ago, I bought wedding invitations for my daughter's wedding from Erasmo and the team at Creative Weddings. I was so pleased with the outstanding selection, service, and attention to every detail that this year, when I had to buy invitations for my son's wedding, I went straight to Erasmo. What can I say: again, the fantastic team at Creative Weddings surpassed my expectations. The invitations are beautiful, the delivery was on point and the service was extraordinary.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/27/2016

Mr Erasmo did an excellent job with everything we needed for my wedding. I did my wedding invitations with them and I extremely recommend them due to their responsibility and commitment. The design was wonderful and I loved them, I am very grateful with all the suggestion and support.
    I found more than I was looking for in Creative Weddings Store. Thanks very much for such a great service at all times!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Maria Paula · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved my experience getting my invitations done at Creative Weddings. They were amazing! Such a great work, just how I wanted them! Mr. Erasmo help me through all this process in a polite, patient and a very professional way. Also, they arrived earlier than expected. I highly recommend this place! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Carter · Married on 07/16/2016

We had a fantastic experience working with Erasmo and his team at Creative Weddings! I am, put nicely, very particular and Erasmo went above and beyond to ensure we had everything exactly as we wanted it in our invitations. He even face-timed with my mom, who had questions from out of town! He and his team were always responsive to my emails and calls and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. Our invitations are BEAUTIFUL and we can't wait to send them out to our guests!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Britni · Married on 06/18/2016

My fiancé and I spent over an hour choosing the perfect wedding invitation. Erasmo was very patient and had many creative ideas to help us create our perfect wedding invitation. When we received our invitations, they were more beautiful then I had even imagined! I have received many compliments on them and every time I look at them I am wow'd all over again!

Sent on 04/22/2016

PATRICIA · Married on 04/09/2016

I did my wedding invitations with them and I strongly recommend them due to their responsibility and commintment to give us the best and elegant design. My invitations were custom made but nothing cheap, and they suggested the perfect design I was looking for, I am very thankful!
    Mr. Erasmo is very pleasant and patient, he was very interested in giving us a great service.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Gaby · Married on 03/27/2016

Erasmo took very good care of our wedding invitations, they came out better than we expected. The materials are of superior quality as well as the printing. Definitively your money's worth, we are glad we made the invitations there.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Elena · Married on 12/19/2015

Creative Wedding made an excellent job, my invitations are simply gorgeous.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sylvia · Married on 12/12/2015

Creative weddings did a beautiful job on my invitations. They have a great selection and their customer service is impeccable!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

Creative Weddings beautifully designed and created my dream invitations. Erasmo was a pleasure to work with- extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and most of all patient! I couldn't of dreamt of a better experience! If you are looking for elegance Creative Weddings is your store! AMAZING customer service!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

I highly recommend making Creative Weddings your go to destination for your wedding invitations if you want the highest quality and great customer service. All of the staff members at Creative Weddings are helpful, friendly, and patient. Erasmo is meticulous about every detail and communication with him was prompt and professional.

Our wedding invitations turned out so beautiful.... I could not be happier!!

Thank you Creative Weddings!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Last year, in November... We went to coral gables hoping to find our wedding favs, tiara, etc. But I never expect to find our wedding invitation! It was Love at first sight! The store was already close, because it was really late, but I fall in love, so I knew I have to go back the next day. So I went back, and I fall in love again...I think Erasmo is one of my favorites people in the world. I travel a lot, and his natural charisma and great personality is unique. He helps me to find the exact details and words for our invitation. Even though we went back to Panama, the communication by email was just perfect, He also helped me with some changes I made. On February my husband went back to picked up the invitations, They were just perfect and everyone loved them! I love you Creative Weddings. Thank you for my amazing invitations and lace flowers! :) Love from Panama, Alexandra & Enrique.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Maite · Married on 07/19/2015

We were searching for our wedding invitations from online vendors for a while, and finally decided to check out Creative Weddings on Miracle Mile. They are a short distance from our house and we knew about it by word of mouth. When we entered the store and saw their gorgeous invitations, we just knew that we would be selecting our invitations from there. Erasmo and his wife were attentive and professional with a great deal of patience, as my husband and I kept going back and forth on which invitation we wanted. We ended up deciding on a custom gold and coral invitation to match our wedding colors. I was a bit skeptical and worried because they were custom, so there were no samples of what they would look like in the store. We just picked up our invitations last week and couldn't be happier!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! We also picked out our Save the Dates and Thank You cards from here. All of our guests have raved about the Save The Dates, and I know they will just love the invitations even more! Thank you Creative Weddings for your fantastic services!! I would definitely recommend you guys to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Angie · Married on 07/11/2015

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Creative Weddings. They were so patient and helpful at the time of selecting my wedding invitations. The process from ordering to receiving my invites was so smooth. They made it easy for me to worry about one less thing while planning my wedding (which can get stressful). My invitations came out BEAUTIFUL! So delicate, exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Jeannette · Married on 05/24/2015

I had stopped in at Creative Weddings to take a look around before I made an appointment. I immediately fell in love with a particular style of invitation. When I went to the appointment, Erasmo helped me select a few different styles from all of the variety. Needless to say, I kept coming back to the original one that I loved. Erasmo was generous enough to work with me on the price because he knew that no other invitation would compare and make me happy. He takes pride in what he does and enjoys going through every detail with you, even with such an indecisive person like myself! I easily communicated with him through email when it came time to proofread and make changes to the invitations. I cannot be anymore ecstatic with the final product! The time it took to order and receive the invitations was very quick. While that is the only thing I've purchased from them so far, their inventory includes almost if not all possible wedding detail/ accessory you can think of. One thing I must point out are the almonds and how delicious they are! Unlike many other wedding almonds I've tried, these are really enjoyable to eat! Creative Weddings was the first and only place I went to, and that is because they are truly professional yet down to earth.

Sent on 01/17/2015