Creative Weddings Reviews

132 | Miami, FL

132 Reviews for Creative Weddings

Catherine · Married on 01/06/2018

I highly recommend this place. Erasmo is extremely knowledgeable about wedding invitations. I came in not knowing what I wanted and he managed to narrow this down for me.
    My invitations were stunning so much so that my guests went out of their way to call me and tell me how beautiful and elegant they were. Thank you creative weddings!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Janet · Married on 12/30/2017

Creative Weddings owner Erasmo was a pleasure to deal with. The wedding place cards, favors, my hair piece with rhinestones, money handbag, and wedding invitations were of superior quality and packaged so elegantly. One visit to Creative Weddings will awe you with the beautiful displays, and the myriad of choices available in a multitude of fabulous items. Erasmo was quick to respond to every email and phone call which goes a long way reducing the stress and anxiety that comes with planning a wedding. It was a comfort to know I was working with a true professional when everything I ordered was ready, and delivered exactly when I was told it would be. My questions were answered promptly, courteously, and professionally. I recommend Creative Weddings to anyone who is looking for a stress free way of doing business.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Daryce · Married on 12/16/2017

I do not even know where to start! I have been a customer of Creative Weddings for many years and they never disappoint. First, it was for my 15's and now for my wedding. They are the best when it comes to meeting your expectations. My wedding invitations came out beautiful and they are more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Nadine · Married on 12/09/2017

Very nice personalized service !! Erasmo took time to show us all cards and offered different pricing ranges. Can truly recommend this store. If you want 5 star service you have to be at Creative Wedding ????

Sent on 10/27/2017

Aimee · Married on 12/01/2017

Creative Weddings is a landmark in the Coral Gables area. Our service was wonderful as we sat and took the time with the experts to create the most beautiful wedding invitations that could never be created on-line.

Thank you for all Creative Weddings has done for us.
    Casimis family

Sent on 08/05/2017

Maria · Married on 11/25/2017

Goregeous invitations! Everyone was crazy with my wedding invitations! I loved it! Erazmo was super attentive at every detail!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Diana · Married on 11/18/2017

I can't stop admiring my invitation. Soooo elegant and classy. I loved them. They did an amazibg job. They look and feel Great. Very pleased with them and the service provided by Erasmo. Thank you

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rochelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Creative Weddings is the absolute best. From the very moment we walked into the store, my mom and I knew that we were in the right place (and we are very picky customers with very high standards). Everything in the store is so beautiful, and it looks like a dream wedding. They have the most beautiful wedding invitations, and Erasmo makes the process very easy. He helps you to narrow down your choices and select the perfect invitation. Once we received the final product, the invitations were even prettier than the sample - great printing, beautiful lining, and heavy card stock - love it! I highly recommend Creative Weddings; I recommended them to my brother and sister-in-law who also chose to go with Creative Weddings! :-)

Sent on 10/07/2017

connie · Married on 11/11/2017

What a great experience. My daughter and I were shopping for wedding invitations on a Saturday afternoon. Walked in without appointment. Erasmo was so gracious, sat with us for over an hour until we found the beautiful invitations. I would recommend to all.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/11/2017

The most adorable wedding boutique on the Mile (there a lot, so that's saying something!). I found the perfect guest book for our wedding there. I will definitely be back; although the main business is weddings, they have great items for baptisms, quinceaneras, and other celebrations. I am so in love with this little jewel!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

We live in the area and have passed this beautiful store several hundred times so it was a no brainer to shop here when it came time to order our wedding renewal invitations. And we are so happy we did.
    The store is exquisite and charming, not at all over whelming. We came in on a Saturday, without an appointment, and were immediately greeted by Erasmo. We weren't sure what direction we wanted to go for our Vegas renewal and he walked us through step by step and helped us pick out the BEST invitation. He was patient and very knowledgeable.
    We received the proofs within a few days, made some minor changes, and within TWO WEEKS we received our beautiful invites! The turnaround time was much quicker than anticipated. We picked up the invites and Erasmo took his time and explained exactly how the invites should look.
    We have sent the invites out and have already received many compliments on how beautiful they are.
    Thank you Creative Weddings and Erasmo for making our special day even more special.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jannese · Married on 10/21/2017

Creative Weddings is an amazing vendor for invitations, wedding favors, and wedding accessories. Not only are their products AMAZING but Erasmo and Mari have such creative and beautiful ideas while ordering invitations and purchasing your accessories for the big day! They're invitations are one of a kind and they have the BEST ALMONDS! Working with Creative Weddings was one of the best experiences and one of the most memorable parts I've shared during my wedding process!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Suzanne · Married on 10/06/2017

Creative Weddings supplied the gorgeous invitations for our son's rehearsal dinner. Erasmo and Maria Elena are professional, knowledgeable, polished and diplomatic. Their advice adds a good measure of elegance and etiquette to your event. Spending ample time with you, they work through the selection and design process with patience and worthy suggestions. They want to ensure you are pleased with the outcome. And how thrilled we are! Plus they are a perfectly lovely couple. Suzanne R.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Liana · Married on 09/30/2017

Creative Weddings did a phenomenal job on my wedding invitations! They came out stunning. They were also very professional, made certain every last detail was perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2017

S · Married on 09/02/2017

Erasmo did an amazing job on my invitations. They are very beautiful. He was very knowledgeable on etiquette. Would recommend with eyes closed!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

I looked at multiple invitation vendors before visiting creative weddings. The process with other vendors had been frustrating as I was not able to get what I wanted. Erasmo at Creative Weddings made the process so enjoyable and stress-free. The invitations look beautiful and we just sent them out:) They are even nicer than I expected!! It is so helpful to have supportive people like Erasmo to help you when you are new at this! During every step of the process, Erasmo was so responsive and such a pleasure to work with! Thank you Creative Weddings for the beautiful invitations!

Sent on 03/20/2017

T · Married on 04/21/2017

My husband and I only discovered this store literally one week before our wedding, walking along Miracle Mile. We purchased so many wedding accessories here- inclusive of our guest book, albums, frames, champagne flutes and many other items. We also got several of our items personalized, and Erasmo was so helpful, getting some of the engraving done for us right away as we were leaving Miami the same day and for printing that had to come from New York he got expedited on our behalf. We are so thankful for the exceptional service! All these little additions and details made our wedding THAT much better! I'll highly recommend this store to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Kaydee

Kaydee · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing!!!

Excellent! They designed my wedding invitation it was absolutely beautiful, beyond what I had expected!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Claudia · Married on 03/10/2017

My experience with Creative Weddings have been extraordinary. From the moment my fiancé and I walked in we felt welcome and we always received the best of customer service. Thank you to Mr. Erasmo and Maria Elena for helping us make our wedding details a reality from the most amazing elements invitations, to knife server set , flutes and table numbers. I will always recommend this family business as the BEST of the BEST for any special ocassion and more. Once again thank you for all your services.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sergio · Married on 01/21/2017

Me siento muy satisfecha con la calidad, el trato y el servicio que recibí en CREATIVE WEDDINGS durante la preparación y elaboración de las tarjetas de invitación para el matrimonio de mi hijo.
    Tienen mucha variedad y opciones para escoger; pero lo más importante es la asesoría que imparte el Sr. Erasmo Cruz. Las tarjetas quedarón bellísimas y fueron entregadas en el tiempo acordado.
    Saludos
    Martha Lucía

Sent on 10/08/2016

Valentina · Married on 01/14/2017

I went with my parents and we loved the store, very pretty things. I had an amazing experience!!
    Thank u so much for everything!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Erasmo at Creative Weddings was great to work with. We went in without a solid idea as to what we want, but after speaking with him for about 10 minutes he knew exactly which stationary was for me. He brought it over, and I didn't need to look at anything else. Erasmo was pretty responsive and helpful in moments of panic due to time crunches. We did our invites, thank you notes, menus, placards, and more through Creative Weddings and loved them all. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of stationary.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Ariadna · Married on 12/23/2016

I loved my experience at this store my invitations came out beautifully. The process to get the invitations was thoroughly explained and the owners of the store had high quality control standards in everything we bought/order from them. I ended up getting the knifes to cut the cake (they have a beautiful Vera Wang line), bride and groom champagne glasses and so many other items. I would highly recommend this place, the exceptional customer service received here is a plus. To sum it up these people makes you feel as if your event is as important to them as it is to you.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Liana · Married on 12/17/2016

My mother and I were beyond pleased with our experience from creative weddings. Erasmo is truly a gem. His attention to detail was a huge help along with his dedication to getting the proofs of the invitations perfect in order to start printing. There was no error what so ever with my invitations. We created a beautiful custom suite which worked perfectly for my theme and my parents requirements. What I was most impressed about was that Erasmo was willing and able to create an additional suite of invitations for my Hindu wedding. That's a huge plus when you can get both a Christian and other type of wedding ceremony at the same vendor. We also got almonds which I'm most pleased about in terms of quality and they were purchased well in advance of the wedding and are in perfect condition. There are many other items within the store that were a life saver in terms of things you need but don't automatically remember as a priority. His place is classy and clean. I'm very pleased and will be back for any christening I should have in the future for my children.
    Thank you Erasmo.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Maria · Married on 12/10/2016

Creative weddings did an excelent job with our custom made invitation. Thanks Creative Weddings

Sent on 09/27/2016