CREATIVE VIDEO BY NELSON Reviews

1 User photo

CREATIVE VIDEO BY NELSON 1
  • F

FILIPA · Married on 11/24/2017

Nelson did a great job!! He is very talented and I wouldnt pick anyone else to make a video... His quality work is well worth it

Sent on 06/20/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Let us just start with saying that Nelson is so awesome to work with. The first time we meet him we knew he would be perfect to capture the moments of our wedding. His personality is high energy and very engaging. He worked with us throughout the whole process and really made our video what we wanted it to be. He captured each moment perfectly and even threw in some extra surprises. We would highly recommend Creative Video by Nelson to any other couple getting married!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Aracelis · Married on 08/12/2017

Nelson captured everything! The video was absolutely amazing! When my husband and I watched the video we re-lived our day, we both teared up watching our wedding day. We would definitely recommend Nelson to any couple who is looking for a videographer. Thank you Nelson! :)

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/15/2017

Creative Video by Nelson was such a great choice for our wedding video. Nelson was so professional and our video came out amazing! He captured our personalities so well and created a whole James Bond theme for the opening. We would recommend him to anyone as a videographer.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    CREATIVE VIDEO BY NELSON 2

Monica · Married on 06/08/2017

Nelson was amazing to work with. He is very professional and does create work.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Awesome work! We chose a nelson because he had great reviews and boy were they spot on. Nelson does wonderful work and we love our wedding video. Not only will we be able to remember the highlights of our day, we will also be able to remember small moments that we missed on that day thanks to Nelson's eye. Every request was taken care of promptly and efficiently. No matter how small. Nelson was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Nelson is so amazing to work with! He is great at directing you were to go and what to do! He made my wedding day so stress free and I get to enjoy it over and over again thanks to his wonderful work.

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • F

Filipa · Married on 05/30/2017

Nelson captured all the special moments of our wedding, he was so personable and great to deal with , I highly recommend him

Sent on 11/25/2017

My fiancé did not want a wedding video but i insisted we needed one. I knew I'd regret it if i didn't. Well Nelson did an awesome job filming our wedding day and my fiancé is glad we got one after seeing it. Nelson was professional and low key as he
    filmed on our wedding day. I love how he blended music into the finished video.
    We would highly recommend him! Alicia and Matthew.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Adrienne · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I can't get over how AMAZING our video is! Nelson and his wife did an awesome job and we can't thank them enough! Right from the beginning he was easy to work with and went through each package he provided thoroughly. It was very easy to pick the right one! The day of the wedding he was very attentive on what they would be doing and even captured some single "interviews" with our bridal party and my in laws that I didn't know he did until we watch the video! Like one reviewer said, I didn't even notice he was around half the time, but when I needed him for something he was right there! He captured every detail I could image and then some! I recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! Also, the music he picks out is breathtaking! I cried at those parts, but happy tears! Thank you again soo much and I wish you nothing but continued success!!

- Adrienne & Michael

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amy · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I had a wonderful wedding experience with Nelson Azevedo! Nelson was highly recommended to us by another couple who used his videography service. We could not be MORE pleased with our wedding video which was given to us in a timely manner! Nelson captured moments that Ross and I would have otherwise missed because we were preoccupied with other wedding to-dos. We were able to see our matron of honor and best man's speeches in full again, hear my father's speech, watch our attendants walk down the aisle, and see them be announced at the reception. It was so great to look back on all these moments, that at the time, were such a blur to us. Nelson did an amazing job capturing the party atmosphere on the dance floor as well! Nelson is timely, organized, professional, and willing to work with many different requests. He made planning the videoed portion of our wedding super easy. I would give Nelson my stamp of approval for any brides looking to capture one of the most important days of their lives. I didn't know that a wedding video elicit more tears of joy than the actual wedding! Nelson found the secret formula to create that effect. His unobtrusive filming at the church and the reception, his choice of special camera effects, and his artful editing of the final video are the ingredients that made so many of my family members wipe away tears of fond memory as we watched the video of the wedding day. We all watched it again. And again. Thank you, Nelson, for such an outstanding rendering of the sweet and happy essence of the day!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • BottaBing

Amedeo · Married on 08/01/2015

Nelson is easy to work with and really knows what he is doing. His crew are very friendly and do a very good job of staying in the background to capture the day's events. We cannot wait to see our wedding footage. We are sure Video by Nelson captured every important moment.

Sent on 09/16/2015

We got a great video at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend Nelson to any bride who is considering video for their wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Shana · Married on 12/28/2014

Thank you so much from both of us for all your hard work and your dedication to making our wedding such a fun event to remember. We have such great video to show family and friends.
    We really enjoyed the interviews. We had a video party 2 weeks ago and it was so fun to watch everyone's reactions. Thanks! Seth and Shana

Sent on 01/23/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Nelson did a great job on our wedding video. I loved how he offered all the different options that fit our needs. We were looking for a video that matched our wedding theme and that's exactly what Nelson did for us.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Cherie · Married on 04/12/2014

Creative Video did my sister's wedding, my 2 cousins weddings and the video for two of my friends so I knew I was going to use him for mine. He did a fantastic job. I was just the way I wanted it.
    They offered lots of different packages to choose from and the price was reasonable. The other video companies we interviewed were way overpriced. I love my video!!!! Cherie L.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Chrissy · Married on 04/05/2014

Love the unique style to our wedding video Nelson created for us. It fits our personality perfectly.
    Loved watching it! Chrissy & Kyle M.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Watched our daughters wedding video this weekend and enjoyed it thoroughly. The opening sequence Nelson created fit my daughter and son-in-laws personality perfectly. We couldn't be happier. The whole family gave the video rave reviews. Thank you Nelson, you do great work!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Chris · Married on 02/15/2014

Nelson, Thank you so much for the amazing wedding video!!! You are truly talented and we are so happy we chose you to film our wedding day…the quality of your work speaks for itself!! It was such a pleasure working with you. We love our Wedding Story. Thanks again! Chris and Phil R.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Selena · Married on 02/15/2014

They captured the most amazing moments of our wedding day! Its great to see the toasts by my sister and brother-in-law. It was great working with Nelson. My sister and her fiancé have already booked Nelson for their wedding coming up this summer! Great Video!!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Marsha · Married on 01/04/2014

We are thrilled with our wedding video. Loved how Nelson got so many candid moments of my family and friends as we went about our wedding day. Loved watching ourselves have a great time on the dancefloor too. Highly recommend these guys! Marsha & Chris Gagnon

Sent on 01/19/2014

Carrie · Married on 12/29/2013

Our Wedding Video: Fun, Emotional, Well Edited, It Moves, We Laughed, We Cried, Loved It, Loved, Loved It. Thanks Nelson for capturing our day. You Rock!!! Carrie & Phil, South Hadley

Sent on 01/19/2014

Rick · Married on 12/28/2013

Loved our Video! These guys know what they doing! The opening trailer on our video was amazing. Check him out.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Just showed our wedding video last Saturday to my whole wedding party and was it a fun to watch. Nelson did a terrific job. Thanks for all you did for us. We will recommend you in the future Thanks again :)

Sent on 01/10/2014

WOW!! Just got our video yesterday and were totally amazed. Better then we expected. The sound and music came out great. My husband said he liked our video better than the photos.

Sent on 01/10/2014