Creative Unique Themed Events Reviews

24 | Cranston, RI

24 Reviews for Creative Unique Themed Events

Michael · Married on 10/22/2016

she was very professional, friendly, and helped us out with everything that we needed.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Mike, thank you so much! Best of luck and love for a long and happy marriage!

Maeve · Married on 08/27/2016

We had our reception at a bowling alley...unusual yes but it turned out to be perfect. Dayna and her team were on point with every last detail leading up to the day and during the reception there wasn't a flaw in anything. From our unique invitations to the decorations it was a perfect event. All of our guests were amazed with the venue site, decorations, and could not stop raving. Writing a review for her is easy given how spectacular everything was. I HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Maeve, thank you so much for the kind words! It was so much fun working on this wedding! You and Matt are a phenomenal couple with a phenomenal family and that is exactly why I chose this career! With clients like you I never "work" a day! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your day and I was honored to be a part of it! I wish you all the best of love, luck and happiness for what I am sure will be a long last marriage!

Carol · Married on 08/08/2016

Dayna and her team go above and beyond! From customized invitations, to a truly fabulous custom candy buffet to handling every last detail to perfection, I couldn't imagine our day without her! Thank you Dayna and team for making our wedding the perfect day!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/18/2015

Dayna was incredible to work with. She took the ball and hit it out of the park. Everyone loved the candy bar. It was just one of the special touches she put on our special day. I can't say enough about how easy she made it. I would recommend Dayna for any special event.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/06/2015

I highly recommend Dayna for the couple that wants to execute a personal and creative touch to their wedding! I am a bride that knew what overall look I was going for, the details and colors, and how everything was supposed to run but could not have carried it off without Dayna. She was able to complete custom made, dye-cut, personalized menus for my guests with their names/dinner requests, multitude of creative signs for my receptions tables, guest/sweetheart tables, and amenity baskets. She created some fabulous and fun signs for my Photo Booth after showing some signs I liked on Pinterest. For the wedding ceremony, she made beautiful wedding programs (I put together together the wording but she helped organize the structure), helped with tossing flower petals, and helped make the wedding run smoothly. She spent 14 hours with me on the wedding day and at midnight brought all the floral arrangement/decoration back to the suite. She is willing to get as involved or not as you wish. She does offer suggestions but completely respects your vision as well. I tend to lean towards subdued, elegant, romantic colors but with Dayna's trend toward bright/blingy, we made colors pop out which really worked with the overall look. Another advantage of working with Dayna was that I was planning my event from across the US. For the times I couldn't make it to vendors to check things, she stepped in for me. She will also run to stores for you to get decorations if need be. She knows people who may also be able to help create things which you can't find elsewhere - like my sweetheart table riser! I had it custom built by her friend! She was flexible with phone calls, texts, sending pics of items through texts and emails. She also joined me on a few vendor meetings. Her personality is easy going. I can tell she really cares about making the bride's wedding day exactly as the bride envisioned it to be. Lastly, the cost for her work is completely reasonable and of great value!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Your wedding was nothing short of stunning, a true reflection of a stunning and amazing couple! I wish you nothing but happiness throughout what I know will be a long, happy marriage! It was an honor to be a part of your day! Thank you eternally! -Dayna

Kailin · Married on 08/29/2015

We selected Dayna because we wanted a lower-key/less traditional wedding but were planning on about 100 guests. I'd started a new job and we moved this past year, so things were hectic in other parts of our life. We asked Dayna for help with EVERYTHING (other than the vows and the dress I think!). In the end she found us a venue and vendors, plus came up with décor and a plan for the day that was very much in keeping with our style. She stayed well within the budget we had in mind. We ended up talking to a few other wedding planners, and what I liked most about Dayna was that she immediately "got" that we didn't want a traditional wedding and she was very good at staying within budget. I'm sure she'd be great at more traditional weddings too!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Kailin, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so glad everything turned out to be an amazing wedding! Best of luck and love for a long, happy marriage!!

Tara · Married on 06/27/2015

Words can not even begin to sum up the gratitude myself and my family have for Dayna. Where do I even start? Right from the beginning she helped me find top-notch vendors that did not break my budget. Bringing to life the theme of our wedding through details was extremely important and Dayna did just that. She is an amazing graphic designer, and created stunning invitations, escort cards, table numbers, signs, and much much more that all tied together for our Glamorous Gatsby Seaside Soiree. I had people calling me when they received our invitations to simply tell me how beautiful they were. She created and printed out for all of the bridal party a timeline that helped everyone know where they had to be and when. She confirmed details with all my vendors which took a lot of stress off of my shoulders. The day before our wedding, we visited our venue with Dayna and became aware of a big problem with the venue. Dayna to the rescue!!! She calmed my nerves, used her knowledge, creativity and connections to make some last minute changes and fixes for us, and pulled off some absolute miracles and surprises that were so beautiful I was brought to tears (the good kind of tears!!). The day of the wedding she was key in making sure everything went smoothly. I can not stress enough how instrumental Dayna was to the overall success of our wedding from planning, design, trouble shooting, and pulling everything together. Not only was she my wedding planner but I consider her a friend now. THANK YOU DAYNA!!!! - From Mr and Mrs Williams

Sent on 12/11/2015

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Tara, I absolutely loved working with you and your family! I couldn't have asked for a better group of folks to plan such an amazing event with! It was such a pleasure working with you and I honored to have been a part of this day! Best of love in what I know will be a long, happy marriage!

Vanya · Married on 06/28/2014

I don't know what I would've done without Dayna! She was right there with me every step of the way ! She took charge the day of the wedding and allowed me to be a bride ! You won't be disappointed......

Sent on 07/16/2014

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Vanya! It was a true pleasure and honor to be a part of your day. You and Mike are a perfect couple and I wish you many many years of happiness!
    Dayna Mancini // Creative Unique Themed Events // cutetc.com

Dotti · event on: 06/14/2014

It was a big hit, thanks for all the hard work. I will contact you soon for my next party.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Dotti, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure and I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Dayna Mancini // Creative Unique Themed Events

Celeste · event on: 06/08/2014

Danya and her staff were very helpful. The hall was decorated so beautifully. Every thing we discussed in our meeting was done at the shower. Always replies back via text or email. Will definitely call for my next event.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for having the CUTE team as a part of your event! It was a pleasure!

Meagan · Married on 08/03/2013

Hi All,

We were very pleased with Creative Unique Themed Events. They were great; able to adapt quickly to changes and using their experience to make some excellent suggestions that really enhanced the decorations. They were very helpful with getting the guests from the cocktail hour to the main reception and keeping the reception running smoothly. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for some excellent support in the set-up/breakdown of their event and further coordination during your special day.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Meagan, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! Dayna Mancini // Creative Unique Themed Events

Kayla · Married on 07/05/2013

Dayna created a beautiful candy buffet for our wedding! It was above and beyond anything we imagined. Our wedding was Fourth of July weekend and she made the red white and blue colors look classy and gorgeous without looking like a summer picnic. The decor, flowers, custom designed labels, and even the selection of candy were all nothing short of perfect. We didn't spend a lot on flowers and decor, so having the candy buffet as a feature was money well spent! Everyone really enjoyed not only how beautiful it was, but also how delicious! I am so glad we decided to hire Dayna to do our candy buffet!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! It was a pleasure working with you to create a fabulous display! Best of luck and love for a long, happy marriage!

Loren · Married on 07/04/2013

Dayna and her C.U.T.E. staff were absolutely phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me plan my wedding. I am forever grateful for her, she is top notch! I'd hire her again to plan an event for me in a heartbeat and I will certainly refer her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a true pleasure working with you! And your speech was so thoughtful and heartfelt, it gives me goosebumps thinking about it! Thank you for choosing and trusting us! Dayna Mancini // Creative Unique Themed Events

suzanne · event on: 06/15/2013

Dayna did such a wonderful job for our company's event. We were all impressed, and so were our clients. Great work!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thanks so much Suzanne! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Dayna Mancini // cutetc.com

stephanie · event on: 05/25/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events was amazing for baby shower, the candy buffet was so beautiful, the choices we amazing. She catered to my special request. I will definitely have her hosting another party in the near future!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Stephanie, I had so much fun doing this event! Thank you so much for having us! And congrats on your baby girl!

Julie · Married on 04/13/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events is amazing! Dayna goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding vision comes true! Anything you can think of Dayna can make happen! From invitations, escort cards, bathroom baskets to a stunning candy buffet. Words cannot express how much time Dayna saved me and all of the hard work and dedication she put towards my wedding day to make it as beautiful as it was. Dayna was with me my entire wedding day and anything I needed she helped me with and a many times saved the day! My wedding would not run as smooth as it did or as beautiful as it was without Dayna! Thank you for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was a true pleasure working with you! It was such a wonderful day and you two are truly a phenomenal couple!

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2012

I couldn't have imagine my wedding day without Dayna! She listened to ALL of my wants and needs, and respected my budget. Nothing was missing or out of place and she was always within reach when I needed her the most. She was so caring and sweet, even decorated our truck! She made it a truly beautiful day.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun on your wedding day, it didn't even feel like "work"! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I wish you and your hubby a lifetime of happiness!

Leon and Erin · Married on 07/15/2012

Thank you for being there even when all we needed was reassurance. Thank you for also not forgetting the kids when it comes to the wedding too! I loved all the little things that mean so much to us - like adding my kid’s favorite character Spongebob in with the candy and incorporating the S’mores themed cupcakes! We also love the fact that you can design not only a dime but on a penny! With our limited budget we never imagined we could have such a beautiful wedding day and we could not have done it without you!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure being involved with this awesome "best day ever"!!! Thank you so much!! // Dayna Mancini // cutetc.com

Jan · Married on 05/05/2012

Dayna was fully professional, inovative and a creative asset in the planning and implementing of the entire Wedding Event. 200+ Guest and family were awed by the beautiful decorated and planned Candy Buffet. Dayna's attention to the Wedding and the Wedding Party throughout the planning stages and on the day of the Wedding made the day a truely blessed occasion that we were able to enjoy while all the details were being taken care of by Creative Unique Themed Events. Thank You Dayna!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jan! It was a pleasure working on this event! With thanks, Dayna Mancini // Creative Unique Themed Events

John · Married on 03/10/2012

When it came to the planning of our wedding, much of the budget was used to decorate for the reception and there wasn't much to put toward the church. So we turned to Dayna for some simple decorations. She set us up with some extras on the end of each pew and set up the altar exactly how we asked. It was a pleasure working with Dayna and I would not hesitate to do so again.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

John, It was a pleasure being part of your day! Thank you so much!
    Dayna // Creative Unique Themed Events

Shalimar · Married on 09/18/2010

Dayna was born to be an event planner. She takes your ideas and dreams and delivers them to you in a beautiful package that you will treasure for years to come. Dayna has a knack for adding unique and custom elements to your special day and the events leading up to it too. I've utilized her services for my ocean front wedding, bachelorette and custom Sex & the City Bridal Shower. She's amazing!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Shalimar, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on all of your events!

Michele · event on: 08/11/2006

Dayna did a great job with my bridal shower! She was so professional and came up with some really unique ideas. I was so impressed and would recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Michele! It was fabulous working with you!
    dayna mancini // creative unique themed events

Matt · Married on 07/04/2013

These folks made my wedding what it was and were nothing short of spectacular. Having worked over 40+ weddings in my life i've never seen such a spectacular show of professionalism and efficiency. They put this day over the top catering to every single detail and coming up with ideas that were just amazing.

If you are getting married, you would be remiss not consulting Dayna and her staff.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thank you so much Matt! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Loren! We truly appreciate you trusting us with your wedding! Thank you! Dayna Mancini // Creative Unique Themed Events

Caitlin · event on: 11/17/2012

3.5

My 30th birthday party was an amazing soiree thanks to Creative Unique Themed Events. I chose a Vintage Holiday Glamour Theme and Dayna transformed my home into a a smoky, sexy, sophisticated step back in time to the glory days of pin-ups, speak-easys, and gin joints. From my gorgeous home-made red velvet and fondant birthday cake to the classy candy buffet, Dayna truly outdid herself. I would definitely recommend her again and intend to use her services for any event I need planned!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Creative Unique Themed Events's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working on this fabulous soiree!