Creative Touches Hair Salon Reviews

Creative Touches Hair Salon 5
  • M Oviedo

M Oviedo · Married on 09/07/2019

Phenomenal

Kelly and the makeup artist were simply amazing. My hair and makeup as well as my maid of honor were stunt with their professionalism. Everyone at my wedding were commenting on my makeup and hair. Thank you for my special day

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Creative Touches Hair Salon 6
    Creative Touches Hair Salon 7

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience

Kelly and crew are so amazing and accommodating! They made my day perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

June 29, 2019 Stephanie and Michael

Kelly was a sweetheart! Very professional and super talented. Her work as a makeup artist is flawless and our hair stylist Haleigh was amazing! They were fast and very efficient, we stayed on track with time and fun at the same time to be around. You cannot pass up this amazing deal of $100 for hair and make-up, any style etc. It's great! Definitely wouldn't think twice about booking them.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Creative Touches Hair Salon 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ackley (Taylor!) · Married on 03/30/2019

They are awesome!

Haleigh and Kelly were awesome! They did both my hair and makeup for my wedding and I looked absolutely flawless! They were both very fun to chat with too! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Teresa · Married on 03/03/2019

Beautiful hair & make up

Kelly and her team were GREAT. I cannot say enough good things about the hair and make up we received for the 8 of us. The prices are affordable, their work is beautiful and they made the wedding day fun!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Pond Wedding 10/06/2018

I contacted Creative Touches about 2 months before my wedding date. I was looking for a talented makeup artist that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. Kelly contacted me to discuss what services I was interested in, my overall look I was striving to have on my wedding day and pricing. We ended up chatting on the phone for an hour and I knew I had to have her! She was so real and down to earth but still professional. On my wedding day Kelly and her makeup assistant were prompt and organized. I had sent a list of all the girls who needed makeup done as well as some of the girls who needed hair done. For my own bridal makeup I chose to get airbrush as I had a beach wedding and wanted my makeup to stay throughout the evening. I LOVED my end result! I had never gotten airbrush makeup before but I highly recommended it and will get it done for every bridal party I am apart of from now on! It lasted the entire evening without needing to be refreshed. The only thing I wish I had was a little tube of lipstick that the team used as that faded slightly. In addition to the great quality of service myself and my bridal party received the pricing was great! Makeup was $55.00 a person, hair was $55.00 a person and airbrush makeup was $75.00 a person. There was no extra cost for the bride either. Kelly doesn't believe in up charging her services because it is a wedding. I highly recommend Creative Touches to any bride in the Tampa/ West Coast Florida area, you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Creative Touches Hair Salon 9
  • Z

Zukhra · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly is simply amazing! She was able to do my hair for my destination wedding exactly I had imagined and as it appeared on the picture from Pinterest, with my modifications. Very professional! My maid of honor was very happy : Kelly suggested a hairdo that complimented her greatly as was able to modify the hair first done per the picture shown. We were both extremely satisfied! As for makeup, Savannah did an awesome job! And the prices are very reasonable compared with others! Highly recommend the Creative touches ' team for your wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Creative Touches Hair Salon 10

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Kelly & her team are amazing!!!
    Very patient & will do what you want and not what they want
    High recommended, made awesome timing :)

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/02/2017

Can't say enough! Ladies were very nice! Bride, mother of the bride, and grandmother of the bride were stunning!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/07/2017

I contacted many many salons about on-site hair and makeup, and everyone wanted crazy high amounts and kept trying to throw in all these extra charges, until I talked to Kelly at Creative Touches. She told me straight up the prices and that she would be able to come to my hotel, and since it was within range, no on site charge. The prices were perfectly reasonable and for the work Kelly and I believe her name was Savannah did for us was amazing. None of us had a clue what we wanted and they absolutely nailed ever look they put out. Not to mention, my crazy bridesmaids, and our mothers, adding in make up and hair last minute and they didn't even think twice. They were absolutely great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • BeachBride2016

Lara · Married on 11/04/2016

Kelly is amazing!! She takes your Pinterest pictures and brings them to life. Seriously - she does! Kelly is super fun and makes you feel comfortable from the first time you meet her. I actually had to have 2 trials done for my make-up because my skin freaked out the first time; Kelly invited me back free of charge to re-do my trial until we got my perfect look. That is a true professional! My girls all loved their final wedding looks and our make-up stayed put through hours of pictures, eating and dancing. Couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist. Book Kelly at Creative Touches - you won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Brianna · Married on 11/03/2016

Kelly was wonderful to work with from start to finish! I brought her in pictures and she made it come to life! The makeup never even ran and my hair looked flawless! Thank you for such an amazing experience!!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Bridgette · Married on 10/28/2016

Kelly went above and beyond for my wedding 10/28/16. I had made an appt with another salon who had ripped me off and Kelly swooped in to save the day. She was amazing at responding, even meeting with me just to calm my nerves. The day of, she made all my bridesmaids feel comfortable and look absolutely stunning. She did my hair and makeup just how I wanted. She made me look natural and feel like a princess. I cannot thank her enough for the relief she gave me and how beautiful she made me feel.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

I got married on 9/3/16 at the Grand Plaza Hotel in St Pete Beach FL, and I could not be any happier with the services that myself and my bridal party received from the stylists from Creative Touches. Christine was the main stylist, and she brought one other girl, and I was seriously thrilled with the work that they did for all of us. There were about 10 people total doing a combo of hair and makeup, and everyone's hair and makeup turned out perfect!!! Even with a Category 1 hurricane hitting Florida and leaving behind treacherous flooding, Christine made sure to be at the venue, and deliver perfect service to all of us. My bridal party's hair, the mothers' hair, the flower girl's hair, and my hair were all exactly what I had envisioned and what they wanted, and it was just beautiful!!! For myself, my hair and makeup stayed put the entire night even with a hot beach wedding and dancing all night. I received numerous compliments on it, and at the end of the night, it looked like I had just got my hair and makeup done five minutes ago! I seriously love Christine and wouldn't have chosen anyone else to do my hair and makeup for that day!! Even with all of the chaos that ensued during the day before the wedding, the stylists remained professional and everyone received services that exceeded all of our expectations. I really appreciated that as my hair and makeup is what pulled together everything before the wedding. Christine is beyond talented, and knows exactly what to do to make a bride feel beautiful. She also asked me everything I wanted and did not like, and made sure to deliver exactly what I specified and even more!!! I would highly recommend using them as your hair and makeup choice on your wedding day. They also travel to your venue which is really helpful when getting ready before the wedding!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Joy · Married on 04/01/2016

Got married at The Vinoy on 4/1/16. Wanted on site hair and makeup and not at a crazy price. Creative Touches was absolutely amazing! I would utilize their services again without any hesitation - even if it was just makeup for something not as special as a wedding because their pricing was on point. 2 girls came to the suite and did hair and makeup for the whole bridal party and the moms. she put my hair extensions in, did an updo, fake eyelashes and full makeup for $100! my finished hair was PERFECT! and since it was off of my neck - it stayed PERFECTLY until I unpinned it the next day. the girls who came to the suite were so nice!!!!!!!! and they liked the same type of music as us and I got a chance to be nosey and ask them about the products they like etc. it was as if there were two more friends there :)

Sent on 04/25/2016

Kristen · Married on 03/26/2016

I can not say enough good things about Kelly and her team of hair and make up artists! I had a large bridal party (10 girls - including myself) and they were able to make every one beautiful in the small window of time we had to get everyone ready! They were timely and everyone was able to pay separately with credit or cash- making it so easy! My hair and make up looked exactly like the pictures I showed them- I could not have felt happier or more confident. Thank you to Kelly and her team!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Ashly · Married on 03/03/2015

The owner is a genius. She did my mother and my hair and my makeup for my wedding. She was super fast and completely transformed me. I looked amazing And felt amazing for the first time. My hair and makeup looked like i had stepped out of Pinterest.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Daniel · Married on 01/18/2015

Kelly did an amazing job on hair and makeup. At the trial she looked at the picture of hair and makeup that I provided and she replicated it perfectly. She made my bridesmaids and I gorgeous at the wedding! I am very happy with her services. My hair looked beautiful from beginning to end!
    -Sheila

Sent on 01/25/2015

Creative Touches truly made my wedding day special! They were so sweet and made me feel and look like a beautiful bride. I showed the girls a picture of my hair and makeup idea and they created it PERFECTLY!! I couldn't have been happier with the end result. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

Kelly and her assistant Alyssa did mine and my daughter's hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. I felt like a princess they did an amazing job. My daughters hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful as well. Thank you so much. I couldn't have been happier from the trial run, coloring of my hair weeks before and of course the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Kelly and her staff!

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 06/07/2014

Kelly was amazing! She was so flexible for my pre-wedding trials, fitting me in on the weekends (her busiest time) because I was an out of town bride. She was extremely efficient on our wedding day as well. She and her assistant arrived and completed 7 girls hair and 4 girls makeup in record time, having us done earlier than anticipated. She is quick and very good. All of our hair stayed up the entire night. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally and Kelly ensured my makeup was very natural and not "cakey" or obvious. It was perfect.

Kelly is so great! She comes to you and is very efficient and provides a beautiful and lasting product. I highly recommend her! Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Kelly Kalmbach did a great job on my makeup and hair style for my wedding in December 2013. Everyone said I looked beautiful and that my hair looked great. I would really recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

Kelly and her staff did an amazing job on mine, my bridesmaids, and my mother's hair and makeup. All 5 of us showed up with pictures from pinterest and all the hairstyles were perfectly recreated. Everyone was ecstatic with how good they looked leaving the salon. Creative Touches made me feel and look like a Queen on my wedding day. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/09/2012

i am soooo happy i found Kelly. we had fun and she was great. they dont do airbrush and i was worried that our make-up wouldn't stay on and look as flawless. but it was better than i thought the airbrush would have turned out. she is sweet soooo helpful and just detail oriented. if you want to look amazing on your wedding day go with Kelly and creative touches. i got finished with my hair and make-up at 10:00 am at 5pm i did a trash the dress an jumped in the ocean an my hair and make-up still looked good. if that doesn't say it all i don't know what will.....

Sent on 06/12/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2012

Kelly is very friendly and professional from the very beginning.The girl that came to do the make-up with her (sorry I cannot remember the name) did such a great job and was very sweet! They were very flexible and were able to travel to my hotel on a Sunday. I was very happy with my hair and make-up they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you guys!

Leslie