Creative Papers, Ltd. Reviews

67 | Shrewsbury, MA

67 Reviews for Creative Papers, Ltd.

1 User photo

Creative Papers, Ltd. 1
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/16/2012

Nancy and Judy were an absolute pleasure to work with! Nancy met with us numerous times since we were so indecisive! There were just too many gorgeous invitations to choose from. Nancy was able to point us in the right direction and made the entire process of choosing invitations very stress-free and provided such great information and feedback! We had so many compliments on our invitations and they were just perfect for our wedding. We will definitely use them again for any of our invitation needs!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you Aimee! You and Aaron were so fun and sweet to work with! And yup, your invitation was perfect!!

Diane · Married on 06/02/2012

Lovely women so helpful. Step by step careful and so patient. Tons of options absolutely the most gorgeous stationary and for any occasion. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Diane! And you, so current and trendy with the kraft paper middle layer! We ALL created a simply gorgeous invitation!

Joanne · Married on 09/17/2011

Nancy was so wonderful to work with! She has a very large selection of invitations to choose from all within a wide budget range. She is able to customize anything to truly make it what you want. She had some excellent recommendations that allowed us to order absolutely beautiful stationary all at an affordable price. Nancy is great with the details, very responsive, and provides exceptional service.

Would definitely recommend Creative Papers, Ltd!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Joanne, you are too kind! Your gorgeous invitation is still proudly hung on our boards!

lynn · Married on 09/03/2011

I loved my invitations! I had my heart set on seeded plantable invitations but had difficulty finding a design I liked. Nancy and Judy helped me custom design invitations for a very resonable price.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Anne · Married on 08/13/2011

Working with Nancy was such a lovely and smooth experience. We were able to sit down with her and not feel rushed or pressured. I had walked into major retailers and was turned off by the busy commotion of a store and working with different employees who weren't as invested in my experience. Nancy went out of her way to make my invitations perfect and with all of the stress a wedding can bring, it was nice that the invitations were not one of them. I also received many compliments on the invites, which was nice to hear.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Maria · Married on 07/01/2011

I absolutely LOVED working with Nancy! Not only were all of her invitations and products beautiful, but she has fantastic taste and offers great advice when you ask for it (though she never would dream of butting in if you didn't)! I left every meeting I had incredibly calm and confident about how things would turn out. I have told every person that I have spoken to that while I loved every single vendor I worked with, Creative Papers was my absolute favorite! They really go above and beyond!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Patricia · Married on 09/18/2010

Creative Papers were an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for experienced professionals with detailed and personal customer service. The entire process was wonderful and stress free. I could not have been happier with my save the dates, invitations and thank you cards. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Creative Papers!!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Aria · Married on 07/10/2010

Creative papers was overall wonderful to work with. They offered many different varieties of programs and really listened to the style that I was looking for and tailored their search to that. They were also very flexible and were able to deliver under somewhat tight time constraints on my part. I was extremely pleased with the final product and would go back to them in a moment for any invitation or program needs, and I would highly recommend them to anyone else!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Paola · Married on 06/12/2010

This girls are great to work with!!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Deb · Married on 06/01/2010

I don't have one bad thing to say about this company. Wonderful women, easy to get to, great selection, fair prices.... they were more like part of the wedding then a vendor I selected to get invitations from. Amazing - do yourself a favor and use them! In fact my fiance and I already referred someone to them and will do it a thousand times over.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Nina · Married on 06/28/2014

Nancy is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2014

As were you! Thank you!

Ryann · Married on 10/05/2012

Finding invitations for my event was difficult. There isn't many places where you can sit down, physically see many samples, and have one on one support from someone. When I came across Creative Pspers and had the chance to meet and work with Nancy the process became very simple. I was so pleased with my experience and have since recommended to others.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

My pleasure Ryann! Your invitation is so creative and different, it is definitely the most unique invitation we have ever done!

Kimberly · Married on 09/06/2014

I was looking for a unique idea for our wedding favors. We happened to meet Nancy and Judy at a local wedding expo. I was very impressed by their product and how very personable they were. The product is beautiful! Very good quality and came at a reasonable price with very fast delivery!
    Nancy was also able to help me in having some caligraphy done. She coordinated it all so both products were delivered at the same time. Both for less money than I originally thought!

I would highly recommend Creative Papers, Ltd for all your wedding needs. This is a small business that pays extra attetion to the details!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Kim! Plantable wedding favors always hit the mark as they are so unusual! it was a pleasure!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 08/02/2014

Nancy was amazing!!!! She was very responsive and would respond to emails same day, most of the time within hours of contacting her. We also greatly appreciated her flexibility. After turning in our final addresses for the calligrapher, we had several people come out of nowhere with change of addresses. For almost a week we had to tell Nancy, almost daily, that someone else moved. She never responded negatively and always responded in a kind manner. When all was said and done, the invitations were expensive (more than what we had wanted to spend) but we wanted very classic and traditional, which is actually quite difficult to find. The invitations were exactly what we wanted and were beautiful. So many recipients of those invitations commented on their beauty as well!

Sent on 06/23/2014

3.5

We used Creative Papers on the recommendation of a friend for our son's Bar Mitzvah. Nancy was very helpful in guiding us toward the best invitations and options for our budget. She was very patient with our changes of mind and constant questions, but in the end we got a beautiful invitation at a reasonable price. We have had many compliments on the invitation from our guests. I would recommend Creative Papers to anyone looking for quality invitations and responsive service.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Mara, it was my pleasure!

Heidi · Married on 07/26/2013

3.5

I had a great experience with Nancy at Creative Papers. She was flexible, accommodating, friendly, and efficient. She made the entire invitation process as simple and stress-free as possible for me, while providing amazing service. You can tell that she cares a great deal about her customers and assuring that they receive the best product possible. I would 100% recommend Creative Papers to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Heidi! We are still in love with the colors you chose and show your invitation to everyone!!

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2014

4.2
      3.5

Creative invitations took out the time to ensure my order was proofread , errors corrected and reviewed my order before delivering the final product. My fiancée and I are so pleased with the results , the invitations are beautiful!

Sent on 08/06/2014