Creative Papers, Ltd. Reviews

67 | Shrewsbury, MA

67 Reviews for Creative Papers, Ltd.

1 User photo

Creative Papers, Ltd. 1

Ludmylla · Married on 05/10/2015

She took time to understand our style budget and preferences then helped us through the entire process, it was fast and very painless. She was awesome to work with, thanks Nancy !!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Lu, I had a great time with you and Jit!

GEORGIA · Married on 03/21/2015

Creative Papers provides exemplary service and Nancy’s professionalism is second to none. We discovered Creative Papers via word-of-mouth when our first daughter was married and we were thrilled with the results. Although we no longer reside in Massachusetts, we felt so confident in Nancy’s work that we engaged her services again for our second daughter’s wedding even though we knew the entire process would be done electronically. Once again, we we’re thrilled with the results -- beautiful invitations, reasonably priced! In a word, Creative Papers and Nancy are OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Georgia, you are too kind! We did have fun though, you in CA, your daughter in AZ and me in MA! It was a pleasure and I was so honored that you contacted me again 6 years later, even though I was in a different location, but persistence pays off!!

Susan · Married on 11/15/2014

Nancy at Creative papers, Ltd. is a highly skilled professional. She was able to pull out invitations tailored to the tastes of the bride and groom so the process was quick and easy for these two very busy professionals. Nancy provided advice in a respectful and tactful way to the mother of the bride so that the content of the invitation packet was a perfect fit for our wedding. I was so pleased with our beautiful wedding invitations and with the bridal shower invitations we ordered as well. Nancy proof-read our invitations and managed all needed changes with the vendor. The entire process was stress-free thanks to Nancy's attention to detail and her strong commitment to pleasing our family.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Katie · Married on 10/12/2014

I found Creative Papers on wedding wire and had a great experience! Nancy was very easy to get into contact with and responded quickly to my emails! Our invitations only took about 2 weeks to come in and everything was packaged nicely and in order! I can't wait to show our guest the invites and we plan to use Creative Papers in the future and certainly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Katie; it was a pleasure working with you and Phil and your Mom! I showed your invites to a new client today and she loved them - I'm quoting her for the same ones!

Laura · Married on 09/20/2014

Excellent to work with -- very responsive and flexible. We loved our invitations!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much Laura, I love navy blue and your invites looked spectacular!!

Monica · Married on 09/13/2014

Nancy Whalen was very professional and made it extremely convenient to choose save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards and thank you cards. I will definitely be using her for other invitation services in the future.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Rich · Married on 06/28/2014

Very-very responsive and professional.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Rich, it was my pleasure!!

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Creative Papers is very easy to work with!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Amanda! I have to say, you were extremely easy to work with too! And, you have an extremely classy invitation! Love it!

Michele · Married on 09/21/2013

We loved every moment working with the gals of Creative Papers. Very professional, yet made us feel like family. Absolutely LOVE our invitations! We will definitely recommend Creative Papers to everyone we know. Michele & Brandon

Sent on 07/17/2013

I think we actually enjoyed working with you and Brandon more!! <3

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2013

Awesome to work with! I wanted to create my own invitation; Nancy and Judy were both more than willing to go above and beyond to meet exactly what I wanted. In addition, with being on a budget for our wedding they helped me find the best value to stay under my invitations budget!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

I'm just sorry that our time together ended! I got used to seeing you, your Mom, sister, fiance and even your puppy!

Vanessa · Married on 08/23/2013

Nancy and Judy were fabulous to work with. Professional, knowledgable and total sweethearts. They certainly have a passion for making each and every wedding a success, and this was expressed during our parternship. One of our favorite vendors. Reasonable priced. Multiple options and designs. Excellent communication and quick responses. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Vanessa, thank you!! I think you now hold the record for fastest decisions, ordering, proofing and receiving your invitations, in the 12 years we have been doing this!

Lilia · Married on 07/20/2013

Nancy made the entire process so seamless. She was attentive, flexible, responsive and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. Even with little details I didn't think of, she was quick to point them out. I did the entire process online and never once felt "uneasy"... The website was easy to browse. I highly recommend Creative Papers.
    Thanks, Nancy :)

Sent on 02/07/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank You Lilia! As I've mentioned (quite a few times by now), I LOVED the red and white! It was a pleasure working with you, it could only have been better if we actually met!

kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

Working with Nancy at Creative Papers was an amazing experience. We had no idea what we really wanted our invitation to look like, yet Nancy asked us questions and showed us a variety of samples to help us narrow down our choices.

Nancy was very flexible with scheduling which we were incredibly appreciative of considering both my fiance and I have busy work schedules. Overall, the final result was absolutely beautiful and we have had so many compliments on the invitations. I will absolutely recommend Nancy's company to all of my friends.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Kelly, you and Alex were a pleasure to work with! My sample of your invitation is proudly displayed in our office!

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2013

My fiance and I have had a wonderful experience working with Nancy. Everything has been quick and easy!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Your invites are so different and elegant - I love showing off my samples!

Nancy was so helpful. I was having a difficult time locating someone who could create an invitation to go along with our wedding theme.Nancy was able to provide us with an invitation that was exactly what we were looking for. They were beautiful and we received them quickly.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Cheryl, we actually had alot of fun trying to get the best person to help us with this. And I can always count on them to help us in making the dream invitation to match your dream wedding!!
  • O

Ogechi · Married on 03/30/2013

Everyone at Creative papers are really amazing, Nancy, the owner took her time to show my so many samples, gave me very reasonable advice and was very patient through out the process. My invitation cards came in ontime and looked very beautiful. There were no mistakes and no hassle in assembling them. Nancy even went as far as to help me assemble a couple of my card. I highly recommend her and her services

Sent on 01/25/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Ogechi, thank you! Your pocket invitation was gorgeous! And I loved helping; well, I loved using the glue dots to adhere the invite to the pocket, but I just couldn't do the tabs!! 9 weeks to go!!

Amber · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved, loved, loved working with Creative Papers! We used them for wedding invitations. The owners were extremely helpful and honest! Very responsive and answered all of our questions. They were able to see our vision and make it come alive. Our invites were beautiful and we got so many compliments on them from our family and friends! We will definitely be back to use their services in the future!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so, so much Amber. Your pocket invitation and all the cards are spectacular! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2012

I was extremely pleased with my entire experience working with Creative Papers, Ltd. There are so many small choices when picking invitations and they helped me with every last detail. They were so friendly and the entire process was very smoothe. Our invitations were beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Jess! I saw all your wedding pictures - spectacular!!
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 09/16/2012

I could not be happier with my experience with Creative Paper, Ltd. My wedding invitations came out exactly how I wanted them and they were GORGEOUS! Before I found this vendor, I originally wanted to do my invitations on-line to save some money, but all of the samples I ordered were terrible and I was having the worst time trying to find something I loved. I found Creative Papers on-line, and it was great because they were very close to where I lived, which made it very convenient for me to go there and look at all of the samples they had. My fiancee and I worked with Nancy, who was amazing! She really took the time to listen to us (especially me who can be very indecisive) and helped us figure out what we wanted and what we didn't want. And most importantly I didn't feel like she was pushing me to like something that wasn't for me. She gave me all the information I needed to know once I decided on a design, and then gave me time to make sure that was really I wanted before placing the order. I had e-mailed her several times during the process and every time she responded right away, which is one of the most important things to me when I'm working with a vendor. My invitations were absolutely grogeous and I've gotten endless compliments on how beautiful they are. There were certain elements that I was trying to capture with the invitations: elegant, chic, formal but not too stiff or typical, unique, timeless and of course, beautiful...I felt like I got all of that and more. I definitely spent more money than I had originally planned, but it was worth it! I am so happy I found Creative Papers, Ltd and I know exactly where to go the next time I need invitations done!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

I've always loved a good challenge and helping you get the most perfect invitation was a total success!

Jennie · Married on 09/08/2012

Nancy and Judy were so wonderful to work with!!! Choosing Creative Papers to handle to my invitations was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process!! They were so patient with me as I changed my mind multiple times on the style I wanted for my invitations and were so helpful in pointing out suggestions for me! They were always so willing to set up appointments for my mom and I to come look through samples. By the end of the process, I felt like I had known these ladies for years!! They are both so welcoming and made the process fun!! Their professionalism is unparalleled! These ladies know what they are doing!! My invitations came out so beautiful and so many of my guests commented on how elegant they were. I promise you will be so happy choosing Creative Papers!!! Thank you Nancy and Judy!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Jennie, We did feel like family at the end didn't we?! We were so happy that you were so happy!!

Christie · Married on 08/25/2012

Creative Papers help me to find the right invitation for me. I wanted something with recycled paper and that was eco friendly. They had so many options to chose from! It was great. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Christie! We loved working with you and your Mom! I heard the wedding was a HUGE success!!

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2012

After looking on-line for hours on end and not finding exactly what I wanted I searched locally for someone who does custom wedding invites; I was shocked to find that Creative Papers was just down the road from my house. I emailed them at about nine o'clock on a Friday evening and recived a phone call almost immediately. I emailed her with some info and she was able to have my invites made exactly as I wanted. I was looking for something bright and colorful and most of what I found online was muted and soft. My invites came out amazing! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very professional, accomodating, and reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Melissa, you wanted something that was so different than anything we have ever done, and all of us together got it just right!
  • User2611967 · 2+ years ago

Nancy was so helpful, responsive, easy-going and professional. She knew exactly the "look" we were going for from our invitations, to our seating chart and thank you notes. She was also so enthusiastic about our entire wedding planning process. I absolutely recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

This could have been difficult with you on the other side of the country, however your Mom was a complete pleasure to work with, with your perfect input! I hate the fact that it's over:(

cheryl · Married on 07/14/2012

Nancy from Creative Papers was amazing to work with! We had no clue on what we wanted or how to even start the process. Nancy walked us through the whole thing step by step. We found something we loved in our budget and were extremely pleased with the end result. Very easy to work with, professional, prompt, friendly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Cheryl, it was so much fun for us - you and John couldn't have been sweeter to work with!

Kerri · Married on 06/23/2012

We could not have asked for better people to work with on our invitations and programs.Nancy and Judy were incredibly helpful and patient with us throughout the entire process. Their responsiveness and knowledge was a huge benefit to our planning process. We are so grateful to have found them and working with creative papers was truly a great experience. We will absolutely use them again for any of our upcoming invitation needs.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

It was our pleasure! You and Katie knew what you wanted which made it so easy for us! We'll be thinking of you on June 23rd!! xoxo