Creative Papers, Ltd. Reviews

67 | Shrewsbury, MA

67 Reviews for Creative Papers, Ltd.

1 User photo

Creative Papers, Ltd. 1

Lauren Leal · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome! Awesome!

Nancy and Judy are the GO TO women for you’re wedding invites! I was worried about doing them online but also worried about pricing to have them done. I would say it was cheaper to go through these ladies! They have books and books to choose from. I told them my style and was able to pick after looking at only two books of invitations. They also printed my envelopes when my calligrapher fell through. I received so many compliments from guests saying they were super classy and appreciated a nice invite rather than the printed ones online. I strongly recommend them to make the invitation process quick and painless!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We can't even believe that you have taken time out of your busy schedule to do this review - after all, you're getting married in 4 days!! Crazy! We'll be thinking of you!
    Warm Regards,
    Nancy & Judy XO

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2019

Working with Nancy and Judy was an amazing experience. There was an open line of communication, they listened and guided me in throughout this process. They made my vision come to life and then some! I love my invitations!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you Amanda! The best for us was seeing the tears in your eyes when you saw your invitations and then of course the big hug! <3
  • Heather

Heather Myhaver · Married on 09/22/2018

Personal, beautiful, creative!

I was beyond amazed with the work creative papers did to make my wedding invitations something my guests will remember forever. They made them so personal to myself and my now husband! We chose a nautical theme and I cried when I saw them... I highly recommend these amazing ladies!!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Creative Papers, Ltd. 2

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Oh Heather, you are so sweet and we loved working with you and Dana! Gorgeous invitation for a gorgeous couple!

Mary Lynn · Married on 09/08/2018

Nancy and Judy were amazing! I ordered my daughter’s wedding invitations, programs, napkins, & matches. The quality exceeded expectations & their service was incredible. Every question answered & every request fulfilled !

Sent on 10/01/2018

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Mary Lynn! it was such a pleasure working with YOU! Everything was so beautiful I'm "trying" to take pictures on my phone so that I can post them on FB! Thanks so, so much <3!

Karey · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Creative Papers for my daughter's wedding this past July. Nancy and Judy were wonderful to work with. They were very informative, professional and friendly. It was great to be able to see the different invitations in person to see the quality of the paper, the different inks, different styles, it helps us decide on what we really wanted. They can in when they were expected and we couldn't have been happier the invitations we ordered. I would highly recommend them. I know I will use them again in the future for other events.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Karey! The gold, navy and cream on Stephanie's invitations was actually stunning!

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

I can't thank Nancy and Judy of Creative Papers enough for the wonderful professional service they provided while planning my daughters wedding. The invitation process was smooth with a very quick turnaround time and they turned out beautiful. Thank you Creative Papers!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Monica, the most fun for me was making the tags for the olive oil favors! I need to see photos!

Linda · Married on 06/30/2018

These are not your run of the mill invitations that you get online. If you are looking for high quality invitations, this is the place to go. The women at Creative Papers were so helpful and easy to deal with. I was under a time crunch for my daughter's invitations and they made it all happen for me. They are experts at what they do and we really appreciated their guidance. They have everything from traditional to unique and funky designs too.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Linda, thank you so much! We loved working with you and thought it was wonderful that your daughter completely trusted your judgement and didn't feel the need to come and check things out herself. She loved them!

Bianca · Married on 06/24/2018

If you value meeting with people who know what’s going on in the wedding and invitation world. Touching and feeling the products, knowing what to expect, these ladies are good! They are working hard for you!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Bianca, thank you so, so much as we loved working with you! I think you win the prize for the most creative favors for your guests! Nancy & Judy XO

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone told me to order online because it was going to be less expensive. Not in this case! Nancy was able to find a vendor for me who didn't requrie a minimum which is great for a smaller wedding and a tight budget. Getting to sample the quality of the invitations was also a big plus! Highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Tina you really helped me to help you! Being honest with your budget and flexible with your invitations made it so easy for me to insure you got exactly what you wanted at a price you could afford! Warm Regards, Nancy & Judy

Gwenn · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiancé and I used Creative Papers Ltd for our wedding invitations and could not have been happier with them. Not only were the invitations beautiful, but Nancy went above and beyond to ensure we had exactly what we wanted. Nancy is so knowledgeable, efficient, professional and responsive which made the process seamless and stress free. If I could rate Creative Papers Ltd higher I would and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Gwenn, you were so much fun to work work with; Karl too but he wasn't here as much! I can't wait to hear what finally happened in regards to your honeymoon with the hurricanes everywhere! Stay in touch... Warm Regards, Nancy & Judy

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2017

Nancy and Judy were wonderful to work with. They have excellent follow through and pay attention to every little detail. They took the time and effort to make the process very smooth and easy for us and we’re accommodating to our needs without feeling pressured into something we didn’t want. I would while heartedly recommend them.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much Kristina as working with you and your Mom was such a pleasure! We worked together for so long that I felt as if you were my daughter and your Mom another sister <3!! We hated that it had to end eventually!

Chantal · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot recommend Nancy and Judy enough!! Wedding invitations were so important to me, as I knew they would set the tone for the big day, and I was overwhelmed from the start. After finding Creative Papers online, I reached out and heard back from Nancy very quickly. We set up an initial meeting and I ended up meeting with them several times throughout the process because I had such a hard time deciding on the perfect invitation! Luckily Nancy and Judy were SO patient with me and I can honestly say I couldn't have done it all without them!! Our invitations came out so perfect and Nancy was always there quickly responding to my emails and any questions that I had. I am thrilled that I was able to stay within my budget while still creating a beautiful, classic, high quality invitation. If you are looking for a personal approach to invitations, visit Nancy and Judy! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Chantal, you are so awesome! Another review?? The Knot review was more than enough but we can't thank you enough and are so sad (for us) that it's over now...best of everything to both you and Greg! Warm Regards, Nancy & Judy

Kim · Married on 08/18/2017

Nancy Whalen and her team are true professionals who will go the extra mile to make sure their clients are happy! I have used them twice and hope to work with them for all my custom stationary needs!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Kim for the kind words! Looking forward to next time!!
    Nancy, Creative Papers, Ltd.
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a hard time finding the invitations that I wanted until I met Judy & Nancy. They set up styles and colors that matched my vision and together helped to create the PERFECT wedding invitation. They were beyond accommodating, and always available for any questions or last minute changes. Creative Paper's knows how to create an invitation that reflects you and your wedding. I was blown away when I saw the final product and my guests keep complimenting the quality, color and look of them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any brie to be!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you SO much Stefanie, we are so appreciative! We can't wait until after the wedding to showcase your gorgeous pocket invitations; of course my pics are never as good as the real thing! <3 Nancy & Judy

Kerin · Married on 10/09/2016

I picked up my invitations from Creative Papers yesterday. From the time I initially contacted them to the time the invitations were in my hands was extremely timely. Nancy and Judy were both friendly and accommodating and had very good suggestions. They both also seemed excited about the proofs and the finished product. I would recommend these two ladies for any paper/stationery needs. I am extremely pleased with the experience and look forward to sending out our invites!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Oh thank you Kerin, so sweet! You and Edi were also the perfect couple to work with and the colors, wow! That coral rocked with the navy shimmer!
    Thanks again,
    Nancy & Judy, CPL

I recently purchased my wedding invitations from Creative Papers in Shrewsbury, MA. They are absolutely stunning and the quality is amazing. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for quality invitations! They were very easy to work with, always responded in a timely manner and provided an outstanding product. I never felt pressured when selecting my invitations to choose something "fancy" or select additional products. They could not have been nicer and it was a pleasure doing business with them! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review.....my only problem is that I'm not sure which one of my recent clients sent it! Whomever, it was our pleasure as we love all of our clients and treat them like family!! Nancy

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

I met Nancy and Judy at a bridal expo I went to with a friend. She had made an appointment with them and ordered her invitations and I went to pick them up with her... and they were gorgeous! While I was there they were so kind and let me browse through their binders full of examples of invitations... there were so many to choose from it was overwhelming!

I am so pleased I ordered them through Creative Papers. Nancy and Judy were so helpful and had great suggestions and they answered my millions of questions without hesitation. Nancy emailed me as soon as they came in and I couldn't wait to see them... and let me tell you...they were absolutely STUNNING! The invitations were everything I could have ever wished for...I can't wait to send them out to our guests!

I highly recommend ordering your invitations from Creative Papers--working with Nancy and Judy was so easy! They were professional, helpful, and all around great to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Oh Stephanie, thank you so much! You were so sweet and fun to work with and I can't wait until after the wedding to post your invitations <3

Gioia · Married on 08/20/2016

Nancy is so lovely and thoughtful to work with. She really focuses on every detail and the overall vibe of the wedding. She offers lots of personal attention. She is always on top of each step of the process. It was so wonderful working with her, I am looking forward to using her for future needs. Highly recommend using her services.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Gioia, thank you so much for the wonderful review! As you could see from my FB page, I bragged about your gorgeous invitations! Looking forward to our next project whenever that may be! Warm Regards, Nancy

Nancy and Judy were absolutely amazing through the whole invitation process! I went in having no clue what I wanted and Nancy was so patient, helping me sort through books and ideas without being pushy. She had no issue with multiple meetings (I am so indecisive!) and once we finally chose the invitation style both she and Judy took extra care to make sure everything was worded and spaced exactly how we envisioned.
    They always responded exceptionally quickly to email and helped me make sure we stayed within budget, giving me suggestions on how to cut cost without sacrificing my vision.
    They made everything so easy I thought something HAD to go wrong with the final product but our invitations are absolutely gorgeous!! Even better than I imagined.
    I would recommend creative papers to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Oh Meghan, we adored working with you!! And could not have been happier with the end result! All you had to do was give us your vision and your budget, and we did the best we could to insure it happened <3!

Susan · Married on 03/12/2016

I was given a recommendation for Nancy and thank goodness I found her. I also found her on wedding wire and her reviews were great. She was amazing. She responded to all my emails immediately. We were able to get in to see her right away. She was very helpful through the process and was able to help me find my perfect wedding invitation. I am extremely pleased with her and would recommend her to anyone else that I know getting married, and/or needs invitations for any event in the future. Again, we are so excited to send out our invitations to all of our friends and family and can't thank her enough. Thank you again Nancy !

Sent on 10/23/2015

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

My pleasure Susan! You were wonderful to work with too! xo

Annie · Married on 11/08/2015

We first met Nancy and Judy of Creative Papers at the 2014 Bridal Expo. We were so happy to have found someone that would do quality invitations. Not only did we find someone who did quality invitations, we got someone who was a very warm and welcoming high skilled professional who had a large selection of quality invitations and also other supplies that we needed. Nancy directed my daughter and I to an invitation that worked for us and was there every step of the way to make it what we wanted and gave tactful advice for all of our questions. We also used her hand calligraphy service that she provided which was gorgeous! People had told us that they were saving their envelopes for a keepsake because they were so beautiful! When planning a wedding, communication is a key factor and Nancy was ALWAYS very quick to answer any e-mails and phone calls. Nancy and Judy also review everything before you receive your order so that it is perfect and leaves time for any changes that you may have. I also ordered table cards, escort cards with the beautiful calligraphy and some gorgeous ribbon that she went the extra mile to get for us. She knew that we really wanted it! During the entire wedding process, Nancy was the absolute best vendor we dealt with for everything all around. We were so happy that we found her and she just made everything so smooth and stress free. Obviously, we highly recommend her for anyone who would like high quality invitations at a reasonable price in a warm, welcoming and stress free environment.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Wow Annie, thank you! You are so thoughtful and kind! We worked together for over a year which in my book, makes us family! xo

Katie · Married on 10/31/2015

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She provided great feedback and did not push anything on us. She listened to all our wants and pointed us in the right direction. Our invitations were beautiful and great quality for a great price.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks so much Katie, you and Dan and Mom were an absolute pleasure!

Justine · Married on 10/18/2015

My sister worked with Nancy and Judy for her wedding back in 2010 and she had such a positive experience, that I knew I would work with them when I got engaged. I met with Nancy and she could not have been more accommodating, and more importantly for me, patient. I never felt rushed or taken advantage of during this process. She had a great array of samples to show us during our visit and she was always in communication with me about our invitations, and napkins (which we had custom designed at a good price). Thank you again, Creative Papers, Ltd.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Justine, I just love your family and am so sorry that there are no more sisters xo!

Bonnie · Married on 06/27/2015

Very professional, prompt, and a high quality work product

Sent on 07/18/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Nancy to create my invitations! I had a specific theme in mind - Travel - and wanted to find invitations that were elegant but still had my theme represented. I first met Nancy and Judy at the Bridal Expo in Westboro, MA and loved the quality of the invitations they had displayed. I made an appointment, and my mother accompanied me to help me select our stationary. Although there were many books of invitations to look through, we immediately knew which one was ours - it looked like an old-fashioned train ticket - and with Nancy's help we were able to customize it completely from the colors to the design motif and having an old-fashioned map of Boston as the lining of our envelopes. Everything about the invitations were perfect for the theme of our big day! Nancy was quick to respond to any of my questions, helped me to edit several versions of proofs to make sure the stationary was just right, and checked all of the items by hand before letting me know they were ready for pickup. It was an easy process, professional, and the results were very high quality. I would highly recommend Creative Papers, Ltd. for all of your formal invitation needs!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Creative Papers, Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so, so much Kate! It was my pleasure and now I have yet another totally unique and gorgeous invitation sample to display! I'm crossing my fingers that you have perfect weather next Saturday, as you so deserve! Nancy