Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Reviews

70 | Vinton, VA

70 Reviews for Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

Marsha · Married on 05/24/2014

Mark Frey is a consummate professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Marsha!! I so appreciate you taking the time to share your review!! Let's plan another event soon!! The wedding was tooo much fun! Best, Mark

Mark is so easy to work with and accommodating. He has exceptional ideas and executes them flawlessly....and makes the experience fun! The flowers were absolutely beautiful; he provides linens and a variety of unique decor. His team's set-up and take down went seamlessly. He initiates venue meetings with ease and with no stress to his clients. #1 one In the area!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Caroline! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I so appreciate it and feel that it was an absolute joy to work with you during the planning process!! Let's plan another party soon! Best wishes!! Mark

Pamela · Married on 05/02/2014

Mark was very easy to work with. He gave us wonderful and unique ideas but was very understanding and worked well within the confines of our budget. We have used him for several different events and he has met and exceeded our expectations every time.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words!! I look forward to working with you again very soon! Best regards! Mark

We chose to have a small ceremony at the Vinton War Memorial. We met with Mark/Creative Occassions to discuss what we wanted. I never had to worry about a single thing from that meeting. It was the easy, stress free, BEAUTIFUL wedding I wanted. Mark did a fantastic job duplicating the ideas we shared. I am forever grateful that we found him.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words!!! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy you were pleased with the results!!! Congratulations and Best Wishes!!! Mark

Casey · Married on 08/10/2013

Mark and his team took small ideas that I had in my head and on a Pintrest board and turned them into a beautiful wedding that I could have never imagined. Two months after our wedding I am still getting compliments on the flowers at the wedding and the reception! He put his own special touch on things while still letting our personalities shine through! He was amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments and kind words!!! It was awesome to be involved in your special day - thank you again!!

Elise · Married on 06/01/2013

Mark and everyone at Creative Occasions was so helpful throughout the process. I went to our first meeting with very little ideas of my own, and he was able to walk me through the process. Our flowers turned out absolutely beautifully, and they were delivered right to the venue, each flower in the right place at the right time.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks Elise, for your wonderful review!! You were such a delight to work with and for!! I'm so glad you were pleased with the outcome - I thought it was beautiful as well!! Please keep in touch! Mark

We loved working with Creative Occasions. They listened to our ideas and were able to carry them out to our satisfaction. Everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Laura!! You guys were awesome to work with! Let's do another big party soon!!
  • User3206954 · 2+ years ago

Our experience in working with Mark Frye was wonderful from start to finish. His first question to us, the bride and the mother of the bride, was, "What is your vision?" With my daughter's ideas in mind, he made helpful suggestions that we loved. Throughout the process, he was considerate, patient, timely with his responses, totally professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. The flowers for the wedding were amazing! Our guests are still complimenting the gorgeous, classic, and elegant church arrangements, the bride's bouquet, and the bridesmaids' bouquets. The flowers at the reception were stunning!

We have seen his work at other events and his creativity really sets him apart from any other florist I have ever worked with. I highly recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks Mrs. R!! I am delighted to have been able to work with you on your daughter's wedding!! I thought everything turned out just beautiful and am so glad you were pleased as well! Many thanks!!

My bride and I are coming up on our first anniversary. Our guests are still talking about the flowers for Creative Occasions. Mark and his team were so great and fun to work with. The flowers looked amazing. If you want to have a great wedding experience call Creative Occasions.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was great being part of your celebration! Take care and please keep in touch! Mark

Debra · Married on 09/08/2012

Mark Frye and his staff were so friendly and helpful and very easy for me to talk to about my daughter's wedding. Mark is so talented and he has first class taste and it showed at our wedding reception!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Connie · Married on 09/08/2012

Mark owner of Creative Occasions has been a family friend for years. Our family has used his services for every occasion throughout the years. He is so easy to talk to and has the most creative ideas! Saturday, September 9th, he put together the flowers for my daughter’s wedding at Bernard’s Landing and they were beautiful! Despite 2 storms that ran through before the outdoor ceremony and reception, everything looked wonderful. We just loved what he did with the table decorations and each of the bouquets. My daughter wanted simply but elegant and that is exactly what Mark gave her. I highly recommend Creative Occasions for any occasion you may need flowers.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2012

Mark is the most knowledgable and creative florist I have ever worked with. His support made our day beautiful.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

Mark went above and beyond to make our wedding day extremely beautiful. We were also very impressed with how he got to know us and the feel/style of how we wanted our wedding. He was able to make great suggestions to make our day even more beautiful! I would highly recommend Mark to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Gary · Married on 08/25/2012

This vendor was extremely helpful and professional in
    planning our daughter's wedding. The flowers were
    beautiful and exactly what we had requested.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Donna · Married on 05/26/2012

Mark Frye at Creative Occasions worked closely with us to achieve exactly the vision we had in mind for this wedding. He carefully guided us through the "mechanics" of planning the actual ceremony and the reception. All of his suggestions were so helpful ; his wealth of knowledge in this business is amazing! Mark listened attentively to the ideas we brought to him then he worked his magic! It was exactly what my daughter envisioned...maybe even better! I would highly recommend Mark and the staff at Creative Occasions for weddings or any event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Donna! I'm so glad you and Kaitlin were pleased! I thought the wedding was beautiful, too, and really captured Kaitlin's vision! You guys were awesome to work with - thank you again so much!!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

My husband and I were having a Convalidation Ceremony (Renewal of Vows in Catholic Church). When I first met Mark, I know my vision would be executed beautifully. Wow! it was everything and more. The quality and selection of flowers was exquisite. I provided the containers because I was going with a Vintage feel. By letting Mark and his team take my idea and "go with it" was the best decision. I won't go anywhere else for flowers. The professionalism and courteousness exceeded my standards. Mark was such a joy to work with. Thank you for making my day beautiful.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Megan, thank you so much!! Really, the pleasure was all mine!! I'm so glad you were pleased and look forward to working with you again soon on another wonderful project!!

Our wedding flowers were simple and beautiful. .. exactly what we wanted! The owner was very helpful and always willing to work with us and make what we wanted possible within our budget!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I so appreciate your time and feedback and am so glad you were pleased with our work and product!! Congratulations and best wishes!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/04/2017

Mark the owner was so great to work with! He has the best personality and it so easy to talk with about ideas. I felt confident talking with him about flower options because his experience and knowledge definitely shows when he discusses things with you! He was able to work with us on everything from getting the specific flowers we wanted and knocking some things down in price to make them for our price!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Mark is awesome! The flowers for our wedding were perfect. He is very easy to work with, listens to exactly what you want, and makes it happen. He knows a lot of venues in the area, so he can offer suggestions in a professional and constructive way. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind review! I appreciate your business and being allowed to be part of your celebration!
  • User3541964 · 2+ years ago

Creative Occasions is just simply awesome.........and truly made my wedding look "fantabulous" with the beautiful flowers created by Mark... Highly recommend Creative Occasions for any event or situation that you may need a flower or two.... He is creative, every centerpiece seemed to tell its own story....My guests loved the arrangements so much they asked if they could take them home lol

Sent on 09/03/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! I'm so glad you were pleased with your flowers! Best wishes and congratulations!! Please keep in touch! Mark