Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Reviews

70 | Vinton, VA

70 Reviews for Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

Christelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Mark Frye did a fantstic job with with his part in our daughters wedding. He met with us multiple times, listened to my daughters ideas, heard our budget, made suggestions and the results were spectacular. The flowers for the church and the wedding party were beauitful. The arrangements and the linens for the reception were all that he said they would be and more. His kindness is an added bonus to his talent!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Joanna · Married on 04/30/2016

Absolutely could not have been more perfect! Mark & team are absolutely exceptional and the BEST! He truly took our vision and brought it to life better than we could have ever imagined. So much more than "just a florist" - he absolutely delivered on the overall look and feel of the event from lighting, linens, furniture and of course the most stunning florals! So grateful to have had him and his team on our side for our big day!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for sharing your experience! We were honored to be part of your day! Thank you again! Mark

Mark Frye transformed the Taubman Museum into a Winter Wonderland for my daughter's wedding...first in the Atrium for the ceremony....then in the theater for cocktails...and finally back in the atrium for the dinner/reception. From the flowers to the lighting and the tabletops, everything was perfect. In my work, I used florists in big cities across the country. None topped Mark Frye.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! It was a complete pleasure working with you all and I'm so glad you were pleased with our transformation of the space!! Let's plan another party again soon!!

Oh my gosh! I don't think I could possibly put into words how absolutely wonderful the flowers provided by Mark and his team were. From the very beginning we got a very comfortable feeling working with Mark as we began to plan out colors, themes, and decorations. During our initial meeting with Mark we expressed the colors we wanted and some of our favorite flower types, and he took it from there. He spent a lot of time getting to know us and determining exactly what kind of wedding we wanted. Mark took the time to find out what atmosphere and overall feeling we wanted for ourselves and our guests.
    Mark was able to take the descriptions we gave him and put that into some of the most beautiful floral arrangements, linens, and decorations. If you are looking for a florist who will provide you a full range of services and give you and experience instead of just flowers the crew at Creative Occasions is who you need to call!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

Creative Occasions went above and beyond to make my celebration special and one of a kind.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Creative Occasions! Congratulations and thank you again for allowing us to be part of your celebration! Mark

Mary · Married on 09/12/2015

Very responsive and helpful! Looking forward to our beautiful flowers :)

Sent on 03/13/2015

Laura · Married on 08/22/2015

I absolutely loved working with Mark Frye and the Creative Occasions team. He was so professional, personable and truly understood our vision for our wedding. He executed exactly what we wanted. From the flower arrangements at church to our magnificent centerpieces, our flower exceeded my expectations. Mark worked with me to incorporate my dad's cufflinks into my bouquet so he could be with me in spirit that day. It turned out beautiful! I also loved that I could rent linens from Creative Occasions. It really helped pull the look of the reception together. I would recommend Mark to anyone who wants to deal with a professional florist and not have to worry about anything on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Laura, thank you SO much for this wonderful review!! You and your mom were a COMPLETE pleasure to work with and it was an honor to be part of your "vendor team!" Let's plan another party soon! Best wishes! Mark

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/08/2015

If I could give Mark Frye 10 stars on here I would!! He was so easy to work with and saw my vision and what I wanted for the wedding day. The flower arrangements, the aisle decor, arbor decor, pedals down the aisle, boutonnieres, and bouquets MADE MY WEDDING DAY at Sundara. Not to mention Mark completely surprised me with having my favorite type of flower (peonies) incorporated in my flower bouquet. I was in COMPLETE shock with that!!! The table arrangements with the votives were breathtaking. I keep looking back on pictures of all the beautiful flowers and the flowers created my "antique" vision I wanted. MARK FRYE is the BEST in ROANOKE by far!!! He made my wedding day. Everything was so SO beautiful, I could go on, and on about the incredible work he did!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you so, so much for your kind remarks and for taking the time to share your experience with Creative Occasions! Your wedding was amazing and I am so grateful to have been part of it! Thanks - let's plan another party soon! Mark

Betsy · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark made our wedding beautiful with wonderful flowers! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jayme · Married on 07/11/2015

We had the best possible experience using Creative Occasions/Mark Frye for our wedding. He worked with my mom at the beginning and she raved about him so I couldn't wait until I met him. He made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and year of planning. He provided the flowers for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception and everything was perfect. I walked into our reception and was breathless because of how beautiful it looked. It was like a dream in a fairy tale and it was all because of his work. I HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion you may have. You will be very pleased with the work he and his staff do.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Jayme, thank you so, so much for this wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with me and Creative Occasions!! I'm so glad you were pleased with your flowers - I agree that it looked beautiful! Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your day! Best wishes! Mark

Claire · Married on 05/23/2015

Mark is a magician. He took our relatively small budget and created a masterpiece. He was so incredibly warm, kind, and responsive. We couldn't be any happier with his work. My only regret is that we don't have another event coming up that we can use him for.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Very creative' responsive and flexible !!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Creative, personable, flexible, adaptative and listens well!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Flexibility', creative, knows how to please and listen to customer

Sent on 05/31/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/09/2015

There are honestly no words to describe how PERFECT Mark Frye and his staff are! When we picked Mark to do our flowers for our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding we got so much more than just a florist, he truly brought our entire wedding vision to life! Not once was I ever worried about things getting done and the attention to detail is beyond perfect. When my husband and I took time to look at all they had set up we were just in complete and utter awe. Thank you for the perfect day!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Brooke, for sharing your thoughts in a review! You and your mom were a complete pleasure to work with and I'm so happy you were pleased with the results!! Best wishes to you and Andy in your married life and please keep in touch!
  • User4200389 · 2+ years ago

Working with Mark and the team from Creative Occasions was a great experience. They were easy to work with and helpful from the very first meeting to my wedding day. Mark worked with me to adjust my florist costs from his first proposal so that I could stay within my budget. He was also supportive when a few months prior to the wedding we had to shift the location of the ceremony. He worked closely with the other vendors to create a ceremony space that was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. He cut down "real" trees and incorporated them into the ceremony space! All night, my guests complimented his work and ideas. Overall, I was blown away by his creativity and implementation of all the details on the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Creative Occasions as a florist to anyone for any reason!!!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you were pleased with the outcome!! Thanks again for your business!!

Mark took a lot of time meeting with us to hear our ideas and offer suggestions prior to the wedding. He provided lots of follow up by email and phone calls whenever we had a question or concern.

The flowers they provided for the wedding were just gorgeous! We couldn't have been happier with them.

We highly recommend Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and your kind words!! I'm so glad you and your daughter were pleased with our work - I agree that the wedding turned out beautifully! Please keep in touch and thanks again! Mark

Claire · Married on 10/18/2014

Mark Frye and his staff provided the most beautiful and unique flowers for my daughter's wedding. He understood exactly what her vision was and exceeded our expectations. We had many compliments from our guests. His floral designs really set the stage for a magical evening.

Claire Kennett

Sent on 10/21/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Claire, for taking the time to provide a review and for your kind words!! I'm so glad you and Erin were pleased with our work! You were just awesome to work with and I hope to hear from you again very soon! Thanks again!! Mark

Susie · Married on 09/13/2014

Mark Frye is the most creative genius I have ever met! My daughter and I met with him and talked about some of the things we wanted for her wedding. Mark took those ideas, incorporated and expanded them into a design for both the church and reception venue that left me speechless! The flowers, the decor, the lighting, they were beautiful, something to behold. They were everything we wanted and then some. No detail was overlooked from the placement of the smallest candle to the design and placement of the largest arrangement. Contact Mark, you will not be disappointed; he truly is the best in his field!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Susie, for taking the time to write a review and for sharing your experience with Creative Occasions!! You and Stephie were dream clients - and it was so much fun working with you to plan the florals and decor for the wedding! I so appreciate your business and friendship! Is it too soon to suggest planning another party??!! Thanks so, so much!

Virginia · Married on 09/06/2014

Mark Frye was so pleasant to work with. Unbelievable nice and the flowers were gorgeous!!! We wanted to use some of our own decorations and he was so accommodating. He said he would do "as much or as little as we needed him to do." We ended up using him for a lot (centerpieces, bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers for the mothers/grandmothers) because everything he did was so beautiful! All of the flowers arrived on time and gorgeous and were waiting for us at the venue. I really could not have been more impressed and the value was incredible!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much, Virginia, for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind review!! I'm so delighted to have been part of your wedding and think you rate as "Top Client!" It was fun working with you and your mom and I hope we can work together again very soon! Let's plan another party!!

Jaime · Married on 06/15/2014

Mark is AMAZING! I could not have imagined my flowers being as beautiful as they were! I was thrilled with their work at my wedding!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Jaime, for your kind words and taking the time to review our product and services! You were great to work with and I so appreciate you choosing Creative Occasions for your flowers!! Take care and please keep in touch! Mark

Seth · Married on 06/15/2014

Mark was great and made our tables look wonderful!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks, Seth! It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks, too, for taking the time to share your review! Best wishes to you both and please stay in touch!

Lori · Married on 05/31/2014

We first met with Mark in July for my daughters May wedding. His enthusiasm and creativity was evident during that first meeting. He asked my daughter what she envisioned for her wedding and he captured it perfectly! Every little detail was included from the boutonnières and bouquets to the reception . Guests audibly gasped when they entered the reception area and saw the magic that Mark created. He is so talented and such fun to work with! I look forward to working with him again for any floral need. If you are looking for a florist, Mark is the man!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience!! And for trusting me!!! We did have fun, didn't we??!!! Thank you again - already looking forward to our next event! Mark

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Mark Frye for our wedding and reception flowers. I gave him a few ideas of what I wanted and he made the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements that I could have ever imagined. I was blown away by what he chose for me. He was very flexible and great to work with. People are still talking about our wedding flowers. We would definitely recommend him for flowers for a wedding or other event.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Kelly!! I'm so glad you were pleased with our work and really appreciate your review!! I agree that your wedding turned out beautiful.......almost as beautiful as you were!! Almost!! Thanks again! Mark

Mark was great to work with for my daughters recent wedding! He helped us narrow down our color choices which we used not only in the flowers, but also the linens. I had seen his flowers at several events & parties & was always impressed. He is very talented & creative. Our guests said they were the "loveliest flowers they had ever seen at a wedding"! That pretty much sums it up.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you soooo much for this great review! I appreciate you sharing your experience with potential clients!! So glad you were pleased with our work! Best regards! Mark