Creative Melissa Designs Reviews

24 | West Chester, PA

24 Reviews for Creative Melissa Designs

Rachael · Married on 08/01/2015

Melissa was absolutely fabulous!!! She is not only very talented at what she does, but is extremely flexible and easy to work with. She is super creative and will help you create exactly what you are looking for! I was extremely happy with my wedding invitations and have received many compliments on them as well! She was a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend using Creative Melissa Designs. Thank you so much Melissa! :)

Sent on 06/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Melissa was absolutely wonderful! Every invitation is unique to the couple she is working with and her attention to detail far surpasses every expectation. She truly loves what she does and it shows through each invitation that she creates! We are in love with our invites and would HIGHLY recommend her services to our family, friends and anyone who is looking for an all around amazing experience.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Denise · Married on 09/27/2014

I highly recommend Creative Melissa designs! She was so responsive with my many questions! She took my ideas and made something so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined! She was so patient and gave me such great advice. I was so lucky to have her, with as many decisions a bride has to make it made it that much easier to have someone so reliable and creative to work with.

Sent on 05/03/2015
  • User4282534 · event on 08/23/2014

Melissa was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and led us through the process with ease. Her creative ideas gave us an awesome final product. Everyone has been raving about the design. I would absolutely use her again

Sent on 07/28/2014

Diana · Married on 08/09/2014

I would recommend Melissa to anyone for assistance with communication pieces for any kind of event.  I actually chose to use Melissa because I heard through word of mouth that she was very reasonable with prices and she does a fantastic job.  Let me just say she exceeded all of my expectations!

Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Melissa to create my wedding invitations.  I was very overwhelmed when it came to the invitation process but Melissa made it so easy and really enjoyable.  Her knowledge of paper stock and options was impressive- she was very also very transparent about the pricing of each material which I appreciated.

She created three very unique design concepts for me to choose from that made it difficult because they were all great! Since I have sent out my invitations, I have received nothing but positive remarks from friends and family.

Melissa organized the invites by using my guest list so that placing postage and sending them would be less time consuming and simple.

During the entire process Melissa was so flexible and stayed true to her word-she always met timelines and was available whenever I had questions.  I wanted my invitations to stand out from other invitations people usually receive- the invitations Melissa created and put together were just that!

I look forward to working with Melissa again in the future!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Amanda · event on 07/06/2014

Melissa designed my son's Christening invitations and they came out perfect! She was so easy to work with! All my family and friends keep commenting on how much they like them! I will be returning for my son's first birthday party! I highly recommend Melissa!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Melissa helped us last minute when a designer locally didn't print enough invitations and when we asked for more she wanted to charge us an arm and a leg for her mistake. I had used Melissa in the past for a gener reveal party for Matron of Hornor and she did an amazing job! So I contacted her for this emergency need of invitations for my wedding. She did an amazing job. Not only did she get it done quickly but she sent out all the remaining invitations for me including one to myself so I could see the quality invitations she had made. Her price was reasonable especially for the last minute order! I will definitely use her again for all my invitation needs! And I have already started reccomendations her to my engaged friends.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kelly · Married on 12/28/2013

Melissa is amazingly creative and talented. Our invitations were beyond incredible and we got the best feedback from our guests! Melissa worked to incorporate a carousel design into our invites, which was no easy task. The final result was incredibly unique, fun, and beautiful! Additionally, her prices were super reasonable and probably one of the best values out there! You will definitely fall in love with your final invitations. I highly recommended Creative Melissa Designs!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Becky · Married on 11/30/2013

I was fortunate enough to have Melissa create our wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding programs, name place cards, table name signs, a seating chart board, and multiple reception signs, and I could not be happier with her work and creativity.

When I first met with Melissa, she asked specific details about our colors, venue, and wedding theme, and constructed multiple samples for each item that were absolutely stunning. She worked with me on my budget and customized everything based on our preferences, making great suggestions along the way. Her custom work that she does is nothing short of AMAZING and the prices are very reasonable. We have had so many compliments on her work, and she kept everything in keeping with our theme (navy ribbon with gold print for the invites, table signs, seating chart board).

Melissa was a delight to work with, and a true expert of her field. She hand delivered items on time, and her response time to my many questions was very punctual. I highly recommend working with Melissa Creative Designs!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Richard · Married on 11/30/2013

Melissa handled all of the stationery items for our daughter's wedding---we had a multitude of choices---collectively we chose an elegant and classic style---Melissa was great to work with and provided products that actually exceeded our expectations !!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

B · Married on 10/26/2013

I had no clue where to start when I began the invitation process and Melissa made it very easy for me. After our initial conversations, I was overwhelmed when I received my first set of samples (IN A GOOD WAY!). We couldn't believe how many different examples of card stock, colors, fonts and ribbons she had provided for us to choose from. Plus it really helped us get excited because all of the samples were designed with our wedding specifics on them, so it was great seeing the real thing in person vs. just trying to visualize with someone else's invitation. I felt this really showed that she is focused on each customer individually. Melissa came up with so many great ideas that my family, fiance and I went through rounds and rounds of discussions on what to choose because we loved them all so much. After they had been sent we received so many compliments as well!

Another added bonus is how nice everything looked when it was delivered to us. All of the invitation elements were wrapped up in gift bags and presented in such a cute way, it really added a little touch that made it extra special for us.

Kim · event on 09/15/2013

I found it very easy to work with Melissa of Creative Melissa Designs. She provided me with a design by the date she said it would be ready, and it included all my requests for colors, theme, etc. Her prices were very competitive and the finished invitations looked very professional.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Cindy · event on 08/17/2013

Melissa captured exactly what I wanted... The event is a Pig Roast/ end of the summer party. The invitations are that perfect combo of
    Classic and whimsical... The colors blue,red and tan were perfect. Melissa even printed the envelopes with our return address with a pig in the corner . The envelopes were brown craft paper. Another great choice. The backside of the invites were pigs and the words "oink!". Again her attention to every detail is so much appreciated. Everything was delivered promptly and was an excellent value.
    Contact Melissa if you know what you want...have an idea.. Or have no clue. She will create for you the perfect invitation!
    Cindy
    West Chester, PA

Sent on 08/10/2013

Gwendolyn · Married on 07/20/2013

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful our invitations were! Melissa really made our wedding come together with all the pieces that we ended up using. She did our invitations, table numbers, signature drink sign, Mr. and Mrs. signs and door knob hangers for the welcome bags. They were all coordinating with our wedding colors and really expressed the tone of the event. We were able to choose some great designs and she was wonderful at picking my brain and putting together exactly what I was thinking of. I loved the flexibility with scheduling and desiging that i had with Melissa. She was very timely in her responses and kept her deadlines. I've gotten SOO many compliments on our invitations! As well as all the other compliments to the event (the doorknob hangers were so cute!) We were thrilled with the finished products and the process. I was so happy to be able to work with someone so talented! Thank you Melissa!

Katy · event on 07/20/2013

I would highly recommend Melissa for any invitation or specialty paper needs. I had a bouncy ball theme in mind for my sons first birthday party. Melissa worked with me to design the perfect invitation and then went above and beyond and provided matching paper I could use for other do it yourself crafts for the party (like my happy birthday banner). She was extremely friendly and easy to work with. Very quick too!! Highly recommend this vendor if you want someone who will sit one on one with you to bring to life the invitation you have in mind!!

• User3467601 · event on 06/30/2013

Melissa is absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with and her designs and work are beautiful!! She made the process of doing custom invitations seamless and was there to answer all my questions with a quick response. The quality of her work exceeded all of my expectations and I would recommend her to EVERYONE looking for invitations!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Amazing job, high quality, very well priced!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Erin · event on 04/07/2013

I had sent Melissa at least 14 ideas/themes for invitations for my sisters bridal shower. She came up with the perfect invitation. The detail to the design was amazing. I could not be happier with the outcome. I received so many compliments on the invitations too. I would definitely use Melissa again!

Linda · Married on 12/28/2012

Melissa provided ideas to let my ideas flow---and flexiblity to create anything I wanted from invitations to tabletents and placecards.. Everyone loved the save the dates and invitations!

Sent on 01/01/2013

MICHELLE · Married on 05/12/2012

I gave Melissa my thoughts and she created the most beautiful, original invitations I have ever seen. She was dedicated and thorough. If I ever need invitations for another event, I will definitely use Creative Melissa Designs.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Leanne · Married on 08/27/2011

I've worked with Melissa for many years on things ranging from baby shower invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, wedding stationery, and housewarming invitations. Each and every time, she listened to my requests and what I'd like to see, and each time time the finished product was more than I could have hoped for. Somehow she found a way to translate my vision to paper in a wway that I can only describe as beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Melissa is the best resource for all types of wedding stationary. She not only handled my invitations & save the dates, she also designed table numbers, sign for the gift table, signs for the bar, tags for my favors and more. She was a pleasure to work with and her custom designs are amazing. Plus her prices are very affordable and she was able to work within our budget. I definitely recommend Creative Melissa Designs for all your invitation/stationary needs for your wedding or any other events coming up!

• Koch Bride

Siobhan · Married on 09/12/2014

3.5

Melissa made the Save the Dates for our wedding and I could not have been happier with the results. Melissa did a great job with our vision and really came through with a spectacular design. We asked for a running bib inspired magnet save the date and Melissa did a great job.

It was a little hard to get a hold of Melissa but her work was absolutely worth it.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Lura · event on 10/05/2013

2.5

The invitations we received for our daughter's birthday party were absolutely perfect. I gave Melissa a theme I wanted to work with and she followed perfectly, and gave me exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/11/2013