Creative Invites and Events Reviews

92 | Cincinnati, OH

92 Reviews for Creative Invites and Events

Meg · Married on 10/07/2017

Stacey and her team are so amazing! They are prompt, professional and extremely on top of things! Stacey has been a life saver for me and has so many wonderful connections! She took so much stress off my shoulders and has allowed me to actually enjoy the process and being engaged! You have GOT to use their services for your special day, you will not be disappointed

Hilary · Married on 07/01/2017

We had a very personal experience with Creative Invites and Events. They truly took the time to get to know us and learn about our Wedding. Their Invitations, Save the Dates & Seating Chart were all produced in a beautiful way, and were tailored to the vision we had in mind. Not to mention, what a great deal it was to receive complimentary Save the Date cards with our purchase. We appreciate the personal service, outstanding production & attention to detail they provided us every step of the way. Stacey, you & your team were a major reason why J.D. & I had the Wedding of our dreams.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2016

Stacey from Creative Invites is the hardest, most outgoing worker I have met! I have been around her for the past few years and know her from my job which is close to the Reading Bridal District. She is always busy running around from place to place and knows everything to help you from vendors, invitations, venues, etc. Now that I am engaged and am in full swing wedding mode I will use her and her company;s resources to the fullest!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

I had no idea what to expect when walking into Creative Invites and Events but to say I was pleasantly surprised by their professionalism and expertise would be a gross understatement. They were able to give anecdotes about the vendors they have worked closely with which was much more helpful to us than trying to get a "feel" for a photographer or DJ's work from a website. If you end up using one of their preferred vendors, you receive a discount because they enjoy working with vendors they know to be both professional and talented. Although they will help set up meetings with their preferred vendors, they weren't pushy in the slightest. There are particular vendors that we have already chosen for sentimental reasons and they were supportive of that. In terms of the invitation planning, they were also amazing. It gets exhausting picking every detail of an invitation from the paper material to the font and the type of printing BUT they make it a very fun experience and they have plenty of examples to show you. Hands down my favorite part of the entire experience at Creative Invites and Events was that they didn't show us anything that they thought would be out of our price range. They were aware of our budget and didn't make us want to go begging on a street corner to raise enough for a fancier invitation or more extravagant wedding detail. I would (and will) recommend CIE to my dearest friends when they start planning their weddings!

Christina · Married on 05/29/2016

Creative Invites is a great vendor! They offer you one-on-one support to help you design your save the dates and invitations. They respond to email really quickly and most importantly produce great work. I have been really happy with the work they have done for my wedding. I strongly recommend them.

Candace · Married on 05/14/2016

I am getting married in one week, and I'm on cloud nine thanks to the ladies at Creative Invites. From Day 1, they have been so helpful in creating the most intricate, unique and thoughtful invitations. From the burlap outer cover to the leather luggage tags to the Italian map print design, every detail was handled with love and care. My guests all said it was the most amazing invitation they have ever seen! And then, when I realized four weeks out that I had forgotten to create an itinerary for our four-day event and a program for the ceremony, they turned it around in days, with the same attention to detail and design as they had given to the invitations. I wholeheartedly loved every second of this process, and couldn't give Stacey and Katie a better review. Hire these girls! It will be the second best decision of your wedding process (after the groom, of course!)

It was great to be able to sit down with my designer and design invitations that were exactly what we wanted, and not just some pre-determined design from an online invitation site. And surprisingly, it was just as affordable as those cookie-cutter websites! We had a great experience, and everything was completed in a timely fashion and looked amazing. There are many different add-ons you can use to make your invitations more original, or you can keep the "base model." They are great about getting your budget before starting, and work hard to keep you within that budget. I highly recommend them for your wedding invitations!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 12/12/2015

Just mailed our beautiful invitations today. For those considering invitation/stationary services in Cincinnati (or heck, anywhere!), you absolutely have to work with Creative Invites and Events! We used their services for our stationary needs and they gave us excellent recommendations for EVERYTHING wedding-related (from the bridal parties, to pampering parties, rehearsal dinner, makeup/eyelashes, dance lessons, waxing service, photography, catering, ... you name it, they know it!). Stacey (CIEs FABULOUS owner) set up at least a dozen introductions to vendors for us. In addition to using some of the recommendations, I really appreciated that Stacey took the time to teach us how to “communicate” in the wedding context (what questions to ask, timelines/dates to think about, what needs to be completed in person vs. a phone call, etc). In addition to business recommendations, Stacey and her team were awesome to work with, on a personal level.
    I have a natural inclination to overthink things, I’m extremely type A and can become easily stressed. Sometimes I felt overwhelmed with the thought of all the choices out there I knew I needed to make, BUT I always left the shop feeling foot loose and fancy free... this is no small feat! Stacey and her team are pros at making you feel comfortable, welcome, not pressured, while still being assertive… this is so important.
    Our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations are show stoppers (and incredibly, reasonably priced to boot!). They're sophisticated, elegant, gorgeous... the precise conception of the feeling and mood we wanted to convey to our guests. The process was a true collaboration, and I was incredibly indebted for this awesome approach. Want to see for yourself… https://www.creativeinvitesandevents.com/blog/invitations/elegant-wedding-invitation-suite/.
    I LOVE that the team has this blog, it just speaks to the friendly, yet professional, approach they take with the entire experience.

We used Creative Invites for our Save The Dates . . . Wedding Invitations . . . Programs . . . . and Seating Chart. They were so friendly and wonderful to work with! They are creative and will work with you as long as it takes to make sure you've created the perfect piece! They were very patient as we changed our minds on design, layout and color a few times. We were beyond happy with every single piece they created and printed for us! They are located in the heart of the adorable bridal district in Reading. The owner is simply the best!

Staci · Married on 09/06/2015

I absolutely loved working with the ladies at Creative Invites and Events. Stacey and Lauren were super helpful, knowledgeable, and just plain friendly. They helped me transform my save the date and invitation visions into a reality. They also gave me valuable tips and recommended several other great vendors that I ended up booking as well. Defiantly the type of people you want to help plan your big day!!!

• User5012084 · 2+ years ago

Creative Invites and Events did a fantastic job on our invitations. After my initial consolation with them and making my design I completely changed my mind and they were very patient and gave me exactly what I wanted! They do really great work and have a wide variety of options to choose from! Everyone I met during the process was great and willing to help and answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend them to other people looking to do invitations or any kind of stationary!
    Great job!

Their customer service was great

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

When we first started planning our wedding, we had no idea what all went into wedding stationary. Luckily, the girls at Creative Invites and Events walked us through every detail that we needed for stationary and what we needed to include ON the stationary. Our designer was Emily, and she made the design process so much fun for us. We sat down with her to design our perfect invite, and were able to add and word things however we wanted to make it specific to our tastes. Emily had so many fun suggestions that we added to our Invite, RSVP, etc. Our Save the Dates and Invites turned out perfect. We received so many compliments on both of them. We are currently working on our Day Of stationary with CIE, and they are always making sure that our timing is correct for printing, etc. They are extremely quick to respond to any questions, changes, or anything that we need. Shelly has been amazing at returning emails and answering questions and making changes to digital proofs, etc. It is so great working with a company who wants your big day to be as perfect as you want it. Thank you so much to the girls at Creative Invites and Events! I have recommended them to so many people and will continue to do so for any occasion.

Maria · Married on 08/01/2015

The ladies at creative invites and events were fantastic to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend using this company for all your stationary needs. They do invites, directional cards, rsvp cards, thank you cards, envelopes, programs, menu cards, escort cards, assignment boards etc. My only regret was not having them address the envelopes for me. I thought I would save money at fed ex but I didn't. It also didn't occur to me that if I invited 150 people, I didn't need 150 invitations due to couples and families. They are experienced and focused on saving you money! They offer the best pricing around and provide you with useful information (wording for invitations, when to send out invites, when to collect rsvp's etc). They think of everything- they even gave me a glue stick for the envelopes! I showed them an invite I found on Pinterest for style inspiration and they created an even cooler invitation! So thankful for all their help. A guest at our wedding framed an invitation for us as a gift- that's how awesome our invite was! They also work closely with other vendors so Its really a one stop shop for all your wedding needs. Thank you for making wedding planning so simple!

Emma · Married on 07/26/2015

I have been looking for invitations that included everything I envisioned from the beginning of our engagement. I found ones I liked, but they were always lacking something. Our florist Jeff is located in the same building as CIE and we came one day to speak with him. While waiting, we ended up browsing the books they had of invitation ideas. They offered to meet with us right then and there to go over ways we could customize our invitations. We have no appointment or anything and Stacey took us right away to sit down and go over what they offered. She was able to work with our budget, but provide us with the little extras I wanted. We received our first digital proof with 48 hours! I called a few days later about the revisions and they welcomed me to come back to go over them in person. I was impressed that they were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we were both happy with them. Stacey spent 2+ hours going over every revision with us and even letting us see what different options would look like. We had our updated digital proof that same night! She took the stress of invitations off our shoulders and took it upon herself to make sure we didn't leave without being happy. The quality of service you receive at CIE is priceless. The amazing invitations are just a bonus on top of the customer service they provide. I would recommend them before anyone else!

Christine · Married on 06/20/2015

We had such a great experience with Creative Invites and Events. All the girls who work here are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had our meeting with Chelsea and she was very helpful, friendly, and patient in deciding on wording for the invites and making my vision come to reality. Even after our meeting, they followed up multiple times via email to make sure we were on track and they got my proof over to me in a very timely manner. CIE is so easy to work with and they put your mind at ease during the whole process. They really go above and beyond to ensure you're invites and save the dates are perfect. I recommend CIE to anyone getting married - they are amazing!!

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Beyond happy with every product I got from CIE. They did my bridal shower, save the dates, invitations, "thank you" cards, programs and seating board for our wedding. The staff is beyond helpful and FAST! I got a proof right away and a few days later all products were ready for pick-up. Not only did they help with stationary ideas, but they helped with any other question I had about planning my wedding! Great network of vendor referrals and contacts. They set me up with some of the best of the best. I couldn’t thank the CIE girls enough for everything they did to make my day perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Creative Invites and Events's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your review! We love being able to help our couples create their perfect wedding and are so grateful for the opportunity to have been part of your special day.

We would love to feature your wedding in our Real Weddings feature on our blog and your review of CIE for our Testimonials page of our website. Please email us photos from your wedding, include photos of your wedding stationery if at all possible, and a list of all the vendors you used for your wedding.

Thanks and congratulations on your marriage!

Your friends at CIE

Stacey and the whole Creative Invites team are amazing! They helped me plan a magical weekend in Cincinnati with my mom for wedding dress shopping in the Reading Bridal Disctrict and even threw me a Dress Reveal Party for all of my bridesmaids a couple weeks after I bought my dress. I've only done my Save the Dates with them so far because my wedding is next year, but I wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else for my stationary because this team is that awesome. I wish I had met them sooner because they offer a Fab Five 20% off discount on each vendor if you use multiple of the vendors they work with most often (Say I Do, Spoon Full of Sugar, Etc.). I had already booked other vendors by the time I met Stacey so I couldn't use the deal but check it out if you're considering working with them!

Kortney · Married on 06/06/2015

We got both our wedding save the dates as well as our wedding invitations from Creative Invites and we are so happy with them! The girls here love what they do and are great at bringing your vision to life. I was able to go in, explain what I wanted and didn't want, and I literally watched them create our pieces right in front of us. I thought that their pricing was reasonable but if you weren't satisfied, they would help you to create something that was in your budget but still looked great! I highly recommend Creative Invites, you cannot go wrong :).

Maggie · Married on 05/30/2015

We did not use their invite or planning services but we attended one of their Bridal pampering parties the week of our wedding. We weren't looking for anything but when they heard about our issues with our salon ( Our Stylist moved 5 days before our wedding and we did not like the replacements) they really went above and beyond to help us find a solution. They coordinated arrangements with EyeDo and it was perfect. They were so nice and helpful that I would recommend checking out their services.

Molly · Married on 05/09/2015

Creative Invites was amazing to work with. They were so helpful. When I met with them I was still early in my planning stages so they helped me figure out where I wanted to go with things. They provide a calendar of when each thing needs to be complete which is very helpful. Their spreadsheet even helped with my organization of what was sent to who, responses, etc. I did my save-the-date magnets, wedding invitations and day-of stationary with them. We went through several revisions of the invitations and they were very patient and able to offer advice when I wasn't quite sure what was missing. I also worked with the florist, Say I Do and DJ, Everlasting Sounds, which both have their offices there. That was very convenient when scheduling appointments because I could go one place and meet with three of my vendors. I would definitely recommend Creative Invites to any couple planning their wedding. Thanks ladies!

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Creative Invites and Events to design my invitations and programs; which turned out perfect.

Angi · Married on 11/08/2014

I searched FOREVER for the right invitations, and was so disappointed by everything I found online. Nothing seemed quite right. When I finally found one that I would be okay with, the pricing alone floored me. I had been receiving emails from Creative Invites & Events and went to their website to check them out. I couldn't believe all the positive reviews. I called and got an appointment to visit with my mom. The shop is ADORABLE and it was so easy. I found ideas I liked right away. I was able to customize absolutely everything on the invite, from the wording, to the font, the designs and the paper. Nothing I had seen before came close to what they were able to do here. We met with Chelsea for our first consultation, and she was so nice! She had a ton of suggestions, and I walked out within the hour with the exact invitation I had dreamed up. Not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it was MUCH cheaper than anything I had seen online. I got all my invitiations, envelopes, RSVPs and direction cards for LESS than what I had seen for just invitations and RSVPs. Within 24 hours I had received emails from the design team and within a few days received the digital view of my invitations. My only regret is that I didn't come to them sooner!

Erin · Married on 09/14/2014

Had a great experience with the staff at Creative Invites and Events. They were very helpful and quick to respond to each email. I also received beautiful save the date magnets that I am proud to be sending to each of my guests!

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/06/2014

We were incredibly happy with our invitations from here. They were exactly what we were wanting, and they were so willing to work with us to get the perfect invitation.