Creative Images of Life Reviews

Bend, OR
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Sarah Married on 08/06/2016
    Right from the first moment we talked to Stacie over the phone, we knew she was going to be an amazing person and photographer for our wedding. She was very organized, asked all the right questions, and got to know us as individuals as well as a couple. We met a couple of times to finalize everything and talk about the logistics of what and who we would like pictures of.
    We decided to have a first look before the ceremony. She did such a wonderful job on those pictures and captured our love and emotional state beautifully. The ceremony pictures were wonderful and she captured everyone walking down the aisle, our expressions reading our vows, and our big kiss at the end from multiple angles.
    Our family and friend photos were awesome and she captured every picture we wanted. They were all artistic and beautiful.
    In conclusion, Stacie was an amazing photographer for our wedding. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. We hope to have her in our lives for years to come, for family photos as our family grows and also as a good friend. Thank you so much Stacie Muller!

Creative Images of Life's reply:

Sarah ~ your wedding was amazing, beautiful, joyous and filled with love. I was so so happy to be a part of your day and celebration!! The sweetness of your family was truly felt that day and beyond. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer and friend!!
    Jennifer Married on 09/26/2015
    Stacie was amazing from start to finish. She captured every moment of our wedding with flawless memories that my family and i can keep forever!

Creative Images of Life's reply:

Jennifer! Your wedding was beautiful, sweet and joyous! I loved spending the day with you two and being a part of your celebration! Thank you so much!!
    Mitchell Married on 09/12/2015
    Stacie is a dream, she understands more than just the photography aspect to your event or needs. Stacie walked me thorough how to plan my event in nearly every aspect. She became our coordinator the day before our wedding because our coordinator backed out, she stayed much later than she was supposed to, taught our officiant how to operate a ceremony because it was his first. She was kind, a great listener, knew when to tell me to take a breath and was patient when I lost my senses. She had excellent referrals, had great contacts with so many amazing people in the community. In all we adore Stacie and consider her a real friend and can't wait to involve her in more aspects of our lives. I recommend her with the highest caliber of sincerity and faith that Stacie will not disappoint in anyway. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
    Keenan Married on 06/27/2015
    i can not say enough good things about Stacie. She was such a joy for my wife and i to work with. Stacie helped us make our wedding to be a beautiful event in many different ways, from helping us build a schedule, assisted us in created our wedding image, being so very friendly and relaxed and ultimately capturing our wedding almost with out us even knowing she was there! It was very amazing to have almost forgotten about that she was at the wedding.
    I would recommend her services and her friendship to anyone. It was nice to have someone that was a great photographer and a great human.

Creative Images of Life's reply:

From the moment I met you two, I knew your day was going to be incredibly beautiful! Being there to capture the memories, celebration, family and friends and amazing connection between you two was so special. Thank you so much Keenan!!
    Russ Married on 09/09/2016
    Stacie went above and beyond for us and helped to make the moments fun and memorable. thank you!
    Cyndi Married on 07/23/2016
    I was looking for a photographer for our wedding that would set everyone at ease and really make the experience enjoyable . Stacie was perfect for the job! Her bubbly personality made it a breeze to be comfortable and relaxed. She did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 08/13/2017
    Stacie is one of the nicest, most amazing people we worked with throughout the whole process!! She had thought of so many of the details, and was responsive and flexible to everything we wanted. Stacie was exactly what we wanted, not so professional and stand-off-ish that we felt uncomfortable and awkward taking pictures. She has a great personality and is so organized. She checked in every month up to the wedding, and met with me several times on and off site to make sure we were on the same page. I cannot recommend Stacie enough, I will continue to use her for any future photographs we need.

Creative Images of Life's reply:

Alyssa!! Thank you so so much for your kind review. I completely enjoyed being a part of your amazing celebration filled with your wonderful family, sweet friends and beautiful setting for your wedding. You and Daniel are incredible people and I am so lucky that you chose me to photograph your very special and beautiful day!! Thank you & I look forward to future photo opportunities with you both! Stacie