Creative Imagery by Scott Reviews

Creative Imagery by Scott 5
Creative Imagery by Scott 6
Creative Imagery by Scott 7

Sam · Married on 06/14/2014

Scott did amazing! Recommend him to everyone

Sent on 06/23/2014

Robin · Married on 06/01/2014

Scott was great he is very understanding and is willing to do any thing you want. I will have him do picture again for us

Sent on 06/03/2014

Scott is a great photographer and a amazing person to deal with. From the time we first met till after our pictures were ready he stayed in touch with us and help throughout everything! Very professional, but yet very personable as well. He will make you feel comfortable throughout the whole wedding journey.
    Great job Scott!

Sent on 02/03/2014

We were so happy with Scott! He was wonderful to work with and was so affordable! We will definitely be going back to Scott for future photos !

Sent on 01/31/2014

Kimberly · Married on 11/02/2013

Scott was creative with his shoots. Also he made sure all were included in the fun of the photos.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Kim · Married on 09/14/2013

We flew Scott & his wife out to Seattle for our son's wedding; it was totally worth it. They helped in every way possible. Scott was very professional and had many creative ideas for wedding pictures. Not once did he get flustered when wedding participants weren't where they were supposed to be. When he sent the finished products, they were beautiful!!! Pictures as the CD label, a thumb drive and the finished photos couldn't have been better. Scott's fees are very reasonable, but his work is definitely HIGH END. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Shaunte · Married on 09/14/2013

Amazing photographer. Took control of my crazy family and very intuitive with our needs and excellent at reading the crowd, thus making our day the best day we could've asked for. Scott captured our special day with the utmost professionalism and we get to forever look back on his talent and hard work as we can relive our day through his photos!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Scott was amazing and I could not have found a better photographer for the money. He really listened to what we wanted and made it happened. I also liked how he made himself available for the whole day, from getting ready throughout the reception. Many photographers give specific hours they will work. Scott, just told us he would be there as long as we needed him.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/02/2013

Scott was wonderful to work with. He is listens to what you want and gives you more than you could imagine. His quality is amazing and he is really fun to work with. I love my wedding pictures and would recommend him to anyone. He is also has great advice for vendors and works very well with them.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Jorden · Married on 06/01/2013

Scott is the only photographer I will ever work with for any events in the future! He is the best to work with, so calm, creative, entertaining, and professional. He made our wedding a grest experience and took some amazing photos. We didnt spend hours on end posing for pictures, he was very effective at moving through the process in a timely manner. My pictures are beautiful and will memorialize my wedding day forever. I recommend Scott every chance I get!

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • User3682322 · event on 06/01/2013

Scott did a great job capturing photos of our family. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2013

Scott Dupuis was the photographer for my sisters wedding. We all worked closely to provide the best wedding her and her husband could have. Scott was amazing, barely noticed him during the ceremony but turns out he got amazing photos. Very professional and a very genuinely nice person! Definitely deserves 5/5.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Responded quickly to all inquiries. Had some great suggestions on things I had not even thought about. Very detail oriented, friendly and out going. A true pleasure to work with!

Amber · Married on 07/28/2012

Scott was amazing. He was creative, taking both traditional and fun, posed and spontaneous photos. He asked our opinions and wanted to know our ideas to capture our moments the best he could. He was flexible and very easy to work with. Scott made the process fun, everyone including the little kids responded well. He went above and beyond all of my expectations. The finished product was more than I imagined it could be.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Ben and Alishia · Married on 07/21/2012

When we first met Scott he was very professional at the same time was also extremely friendly and laid back. We had a blast planning with him and dealing with issues for the wedding and our engagement pictures. Scott was easy to work with and very flexible with times and payments as well as made us feel like everything was going to be alright when an issue came up. It felt as though he took a personal interest in our wedding and we even feel like a small friendship developed with him throughout the whole ordeal. Our pictures turned out to be fantastic no complaints and they were all exactly what we wanted and better. He had great input and great ideas. He knows his way through a wedding and was very helpful with everything. He was respectful and courteous and made his way through the wedding out of the way and still managed to get everyone in all sorts of great shots. I would recommend Scott to anyone and everyone, and would also be hoping to go back to him for any other pictures we may do as a family in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Krista · Married on 06/23/2012

Awesome fun times! Scott you did an amazing job on our wedding! Thanks again!

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2012

As a photographer myself, I looked at every photographer in the area and in the end,
    I choose Scott because he had a solid portfolio, he had the knowledge to help with the flow of the wedding and he had the personality to lead and keep everything light and upbeat while still allowing the soft loving moments to occur unobstructed. When considering your photographer, often people forget that some photographers capture either the joy or the love but it takes someone special to not just see both emotions but to photograph them without effecting the moment. I couldn't be happier with my photographs or the work Scott did!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Mary · Married on 05/26/2012

When we asked Scott to do our wedding photos he made himself immediately available to do engagement photos. He was very flexible in driving down to meet with us. On top of taking the pictures he made a time line for everyone of when to be at the church for pictures before the wedding so we didn't have to figure it out. Scott makes you extremely comfortable and if you are anything like us and don't know exactly what kind of pictures you want but have a general idea, he has so many suggestions that you are bound to get exactly what you want. I know that we did and I can never thank him enough for how easy and special he made our wedding day.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

Scott Dupuis is very professional but also very funny, relatable, excellent with kids & felt like a part of our family. Even a couple people (that didn't know he was our photographer) thought he was a family member. He just blended right in with the party. I didn't even notice him taking pictures but as soon as I had a question, he was right there to assist me. He's also very reasonably priced. (I shopped around a lot when I was planning our wedding) he was the most reasonably priced photographer for all that you get, which is an excellent deal. I couldn't of imagined having a better photographer, he made our special day that much better.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Carolyn · event on 05/15/2012

Scott designed the cover of our Family Memory Book. We sent the pictures and Scott did the rest. All of the Family was very pleased.

stephanie · Married on 01/07/2012

Scott is so amazing to work with! He did our engagement and wedding photos and I was so thrilled with the pictures. He is also so helpful when it comes to making sure a reception runs smoothly. He goes beyond the call of duty for sure!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Amber & Jim · Married on 07/23/2011

Scott will do everything it takes to get the perfect pictures! Scott offers many high quality ways to display your photos. Perfect photographer for any budget. I wouldn't want to use anyone else!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Christine · Married on 05/27/2011

My husband and I had an absolutely fantastic experience using Scott Dupuis as the photographer for our wedding. He not only did great photography but also helped us with many other wedding related things as well. He is a very talented professional and we would highly recommend him. I can not imagine someone doing a better job for us and we will be using his services for all other photography needs in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kayla · Married on 11/28/2009

Scott is awesome. I love his work!! Whenever I have a need for more photos he will always be my first choice to go to. He made my wedding day a day to remember. With his amazing work he took a photo of my flowers and my bridesmaids flowers, and made that a backdrop. He is so creative, and knows what he is doing. Thanks Scott for doing such an amazing job, and making my day so special.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Griff · Married on 08/09/2008

Scott is not just a business associate, he is now considered a friend. The most professional and courteous photographer I've ever met. I do plan on using him in the future and giving his information to anyone who asks.

Sent on 08/19/2017