Creative Imagery by Scott Reviews

Creative Imagery by Scott 5
Creative Imagery by Scott 6
Creative Imagery by Scott 7

Sammi · Married on 08/17/2018

Scott is amazing! He has a great personality and is very helpful!! Our wedding pictures came out perfect! Very happy!!! Highly recommend!

Mykal · Married on 07/28/2018

I truly would rate Scott higher than a 5 if there was an option to. He truly made my wedding absolutely perfect! He worked with me over a year in advance and answered all of my questions! I would highly recommend him, I can’t wait to use him during family pictures and as my family grows!

Nick · Married on 07/21/2018

Scott was truly amazing throughout the whole process of planning our engagement photos to the wedding day. He was entertaining and kept the mood light and fun throughout each session. He captured our wedding better than I could have imagined and all our of guests raved about how great he was to work with. He even went above and beyond to help us coordinate a timeline for the day of the wedding. I would recommend Scott to anyone and will be sending my friends his way in the coming years. Thanks again Scott! It truly was a pleasure working with you and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the pictures turn out!

Creative Imagery by Scott 8
    Creative Imagery by Scott 9

Tara · Married on 06/30/2018

Scott was so funny ronwork with! He did an excellent job with our photos and we love every single one of them! He was wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable. Many people from our wedding party and family commented that they appreciated how comfortable Scott made them feel. I would highly recommend him to everyone! We had our wedding pictures edited and back to us in a few weeks- I have heard this taking up to months, but not with Scott. He is on top of it! And did a great job keeping us organized throughout the wedding day. He made sure we didn’t miss a single picture that we wanted!

Maureen · Married on 06/15/2018

Scott has been a joy to work with from the time we had our first meeting all the way to the wedding day! He made the process easy and relaxed but most of all fun. Extremely personable with excellent customer service. We are in love with the photos that he took!!! As we look back through the photos...filled with such great memories...it feels like yesterday. We would highly recommend Scott to anyone looking for wedding photography or any type of photography. Thank you so much Scott!

Creative Imagery by Scott 10
    Creative Imagery by Scott 15
    Creative Imagery by Scott 16
    Creative Imagery by Scott 17

Loraine · Married on 01/13/2018

Scott was amazing!!! My husband and I were very pleased with Scott and how much he helped us with our plans, not only did he photograph our special day he gave us helpful tips to make it easier. Every time I went to find him to capture a special moment he was already there!! Scott even crossed at least knew deep snow to capture an amazing photo. He is dedicated, creative, professional and much much more. You will not be disappointed if you hire him for your special day.

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Hands down, Scott is truly the best around not only is he affordable and professional but he works his heart out for you. He really tries to understand who you are and what really fits your style. Scott has a gift! We will not be going to anyone different in the future! Thank you Scott for becoming part of our family!

Brandi · Married on 08/26/2017

We were lucky enough that Scott technically found us! We had won a package thru the wedding fair and boy are we glad we won! He was so fun and easy to work with. He has an amazing sense of humor! Our 3 year old still keeps talking about Scott! Obviously he made an impact on our family! We will always recommend Scott as a photographer. Thank you again Scott!

McKenzie · Married on 08/11/2017

I highly recommend Scott, he is not only professional, easily to get ahold of, but personal and funny! I will continue to use his business in the future for family portraits! :)

Devon · Married on 06/17/2017

Scott is an excellent photographer. He is not just our business associate anymore, he is a friend. I recommend him any chance I get to anyone and everyone. The professionalism of this man is beyond words and his photographs are perfect.

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2017

Scott was super friendly and really worked with what we gave him. He's super funny and made our big day so much easier! The pictures turned out beautiful and it was almost like he wasn't there with how well he just kept moving and snapping amazing photos we will treasure for ever. Hopefully we will have other big events later that he can do for us as well.

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

I just want to say how great Scott is he is absolutely the best photographer In town he's very responsive to all messages and very helpful when I was planning my big day Scott helped me stay calm captured some of the best photos and helped make our big day very special he walked with us through everything he was like part of the family ! If you give him the chance to be part of your big day u will be more then satisfied ! He's very well priced and his work is amazing !

Tina · Married on 10/29/2016

I could not have asked for a better photographer

Nico · Married on 10/09/2016

We had a complex wedding ceremony. We had mixed cultures and religions that made our wedding ceremony non-traditional with elements that were not the norm for any photographer to deal with. There are very few Native American and Jewish ceremonies, especially conducted with a Rabbi (a retired Rabbi who ranches in Montana) and a Native American elder doing a joint ceremony that incorporates traditions & blessings from each side. We even threw in a wedding vow renewal for my parents 40 year anniversary. Oh and did I mention the Star Wars, Doctor Who, Wonder Woman, and other nerdiness? We had a full size TARDIS at our engagement session and wedding that Scott worked with us to feature. Scott was able to capture our ceremony & reception wonderfully. He truly cared that our family had these moments captured for a lifetime of memories.

Kiffa · Married on 10/09/2016

There is no way we can thank Scott enough for going above and beyond for our wedding. He brought with him a love for capturing the moment, a keen eye for capturing the right angle, and worked tireless hours to give us a lasting memory of our special day.

Chandler · Married on 09/24/2016

Scott was great to work with. He helped throughout the entire process by providing ideas and listening to our own ideas, which made it easier for us. And the pictures turned out great!

We couldn't ask for a better photography experience than the one we had with Scott. He was always flexible with our schedule and made time for us. We shopped around for other photographers and for what we needed and wanted in pictures, we couldn't afford with anyone else. Scott is very affordable and takes exceptional pictures that there wasn't any other option. We will always be using Scott for all our future photography needs.

Kristina · Married on 09/09/2016

Scott is wonderful! We had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures and our wedding day. He made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. He is a hoot! My husband and I do not like having our picture taken and he made it so enjoyable. Thank you Scott!

Corbin · Married on 08/27/2016

Scott was super professional! He made everything easy and simple. Anything we needed help with Scott was there to help. Even with all the stress on the wedding day he found a way to calm everything down with the picture taking and make it super fun. We will be using Scott in the future for sure! Thank you!

Monica · Married on 08/06/2016

Scott was fantastic. When it came to picking a photographer for our wedding I wanted someone who would be able to make everyone comfortable and have a good time. He goes above and beyond to get to know you and makes everyone feel at ease with his humor and smile. I would recommend Scott to anyone who is looking for a quality photographer with very reasonable pricing. I know I will be using him for any future picture taking needs

Meagan · Married on 07/02/2016

Scott is so wonderful! I highly recommend him!!!

Meagan · Married on 07/02/2016

He was awesome would book him again and again!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Scott is awesome! We love our engagement and wedding pictures they are fantastic! He is so fun to work with and he's very personable and you know he's there for you! Some photographers only allot you like 4 hours of so but Scott is there for however long you want which is awesome! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Scott did our wedding pictures in June and he is awesome to work with! He went above and beyond that day and was there from the early morning when I was getting my hair done to the end of the wedding that night. His prices are amazing and the work speaks for itself! He is easy to get along with and makes you laugh! I look forward to working with him in the future! Thank you Scott!!

Matt · Married on 06/18/2016

Easily the best photographer in town!