Creative Hands Cuisine Reviews

103 | Mesa, AZ

103 Reviews for Creative Hands Cuisine

• tsissel

theresa · Married on 04/09/2010

Our food was incredible! I had several guests pull me aside that night and tell me that out of all the weddings they've ever been to, this was the best food they've ever had.

We had a guest with dietary restrictions and they worked with us to create a custom plate for her. They went above and beyond and we were THRILLED with the outcome that night.

-Theresa

Sent on 04/16/2010

Cindy & Robert · Married on 03/13/2010

You met and exceeded our expectations!!!!
    We want to make sure you all know how much we sincerely appreciate your hardwork and dedication to making Traci and Brent's day the absolute perfect day.
    Doug's deligence was very evident to each and every person present. Many highly regarded compliments were spoken for days to come. Having a background in the restaurant industry, we are aware of the hardwork, time, and effort you and your staff put forth. You are an amazing chef and the food is without a doubt an exceptional reflection of your disposition.

You all have our recommendation for future endeavors to everyone we know.....and don't know for that matter! Thank you so much for each and every minute of your time devoted to us. You all are absolutely amazing and appreciated more than you'll ever know.

Sent on 03/27/2010

Blair · Married on 01/23/2010

Excellent!! The food was amazing and the servers were very professional. They were all so polite and well dressed.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2009

The food was divine! Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the food. My absolute favorite was the gorgonzola cheese and waldorf apple hor d'oeuvers.Absolutley delicious! We had 250 guests and I was worried but it was amazing. And it was displayed very beautifully too. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Hazel · Married on 11/13/2009

Now, I can't say much regarding the cost since it was included in my package with the venue...
    Chef Doug took very good care of us! He was able to pull off a wonderful New York themed action station reception. To this day my husband and others were amazed at how he was able to make the White Castles taste just like you got them from the restaurant themselves. Upon hearing about the theme of the wedding, was quickly able to figure out a wonderful menu with everything my husband and I were wanting. They were quick to respond to my questions. Him and his wife were a pleasure to work with. The stations were amazingly decorated for their theme. Fabulous job! Would definitely work with them again in the future.

Sent on 12/15/2009

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

Amazing food and presentation! Thank you for the ease with which we were able to select our appetizing menu. Your team did a superb job on our BIG day and we are thankful.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2009

Chef Doug was so kind & worked with us to create the perfect menu outside the norm. Everything was delicious!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Tara · Married on 10/08/2009

Creative Hands Cuisine was amazing! Chef Doug was wonderfull to work with. He provided our wedding with and unforgettable meal and even interacted with the guests. The staff was professional and attentive. We wouldnt have changed a thing!

Sent on 03/05/2010

Kareen · Married on 09/26/2009

The menu created by Chef Doug for our wedding at Inspirador was perfect! He worked with us to create exactly what we wanted. He was willing to do some traditional Polish food with his own flare and the Pierogies were amazing. Our family and friends still rave about the food at our wedding. We highly recommend Creative Hands Cuisine!!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Kristen · Married on 07/24/2009

The food was divine!!! All my guests absolutely loved the food!

Sent on 09/03/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2009

Chef Doug was AWESOME! My parents, fiance and I met him for a menu tasting a few weeks before the wedding and we were unbelievably impressed! We were able to choose a menu that we loved and were very excited to be able to eat Chef Doug's food again at the wedding. On top of our appetizer and dinner menu, we had a gelato bar with 3 different flavors!

Sent on 08/10/2009

kristen · Married on 07/10/2009

Chef Doug and his partner Camille are amazing. They did a spectacular job creting food for my wedding. They are professional and talented. I recommend their services!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Courtney · Married on 05/23/2009

Food was absolutely delicious. This is all my guests could talk about that night! They were so amazed at how good the food was! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2009

AMAZING food and appetizers! The guests at our wedding had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food! Some guests even stalked the appetizers because they were so delicious!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Constance · Married on 03/07/2009

Creative Hands Cuisine catered our wedding at Stonebridge Manor (the vendor costs were included in the package). The food was absolutely amazing! There were so many options, and Chef Doug was so accommodating! My personal favorites were the appetizers, which the staff ensured I was able to taste even though I was busy with pictures. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2008

The food was unbelieveably great. I would marry Chef Doug for his potatoes!

Sent on 11/08/2008

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2012

My husband was in charge of the food choices for our wedding and so interacted with Chef Doug the most. He was very impressed with the food that was served and I especially loved the hour dourves that we had! Definitely go for the jerk shrimp served on cornbread mmmmmm! Thanks creative hands!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/29/2013

We chose to do a buffet style dinner, and were very pleased with the quality of the food. All of our guests had raving reviews on the quality of the food, the flavor, and how all the food was served hot! We have even had two guests ask for the name of our caterer already. The dinner was a big part of the night, and were so happy to see our guests enjoyed what we had planned for them!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Mackenzie · Married on 04/07/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine was the vendor for our wedding venue (The Secret Garden). The food was AMAZING. Wedding food tends to be meh - but Creative Hands Cuisine was truly delicious - from the private tasting with the head chef to the wedding day itself. The food was creative, unique and able to be scaled for the wedding without losing flavor. I would use Creative Hands again and again and recommend them to anyone I know.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

The experience with this vendor was great. All of our expectations were met. I don’t have anything I would have changed!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • chocokate

Kate · Married on 10/28/2010

Creative Hands did the catering for our wedding at Stonebridge Manor. Our tasting with Chef Doug went well; I was especially impressed by all the creative (and delicious!) appetizers he came up with. We had the "limited service" option through Stonebridge and ended up choosing the American Classic meal. The main course is a beef roast, and since I don't eat red meat, Chef Doug offered to make me a vegetarian meal (we decided on a portobello mushroom.) He also offered to put the bacon for the salad in a separate bowl to the side.

A day before my wedding, I realized that I had vegetarians in my bridal party! I was panicking a bit because I figured it was too late to do anything about it, but I called Creative Hands and asked if I could add 4 vegetarian meals (for a total of 5) and the woman I spoke with said it wouldn't be a problem. I felt awful being "that bride" who makes last-minute changes, but was reassured that everything would be ok. I was able to bring cash to the wedding rehearsal that night to pay for the extra meals.

At the reception, my mushroom dish was absolutely delicious, and the salad was perfect. I totally forgot about the appetizers and sides at the buffet, so never tried them. Everyone else seemed to enjoy the food, though, and the best man went back for three helpings of everything! Thanks Creative Hands for being so accommodating to our needs, and for providing a fantastic dinner for our wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Debra · Married on 04/09/2010

WE got lots of compliments on the food and beverages. Great job!

Sent on 10/27/2010
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 04/22/2017

I love Creative Hands Cuisine! They were the caterer for our wedding in April 2017 and I could not be happier with the food and service they offered. We met with Chef Doug months ahead of our wedding and he blew us away with each plate. He presented beautiful dishes and each one absolutely delicious. Chef Doug was also very flexible and accommodating. He offered some off menu items to fit our vision for the wedding menu.

When it came time for our wedding, the food was a hit. We loved it and so many guests told us how much they loved the food, from the small bites at cocktail to the duel entrée plates at dinner. I loved the chicken and short rib – and those potatoes are amazing!

Creative Hands Cuisine and the Secret Garden team were amazing to work with throughout the planning process. They were responsive when we wanted to make menu updates and they were very professional each time we worked with them. I was never concerned about the food for our wedding because I knew Chef Doug and his team were reliable and they would meet our expectations. I highly recommend them for your wedding, or event!

Sent on 08/25/2017

3.0

The food at our wedding was so delicious. We selected the beef with au jus for our guests. It was so tender and juicy!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Gianna · Married on 10/29/2011

3.5

The food was amazing. Our guests loved it and we got tons of compliments!!

Sent on 11/16/2011