Creative Eye Photography Reviews

6 | Saint Louis, MO

6 Reviews for Creative Eye Photography

Chelsea · Married on 09/11/2010

We wanted something more than the basic, posed pictures that my parents have in their wedding album. We definitely got what we want! Robin with Creative Eye Photography came up with suggestions and ideas for our wedding portraits of me and (my now husband) as well as our bridal party. There are so many photographers out in the St Louis area, but, I haven't seen many that are true artists and really love what they are doing. Robin is awesome, and we couldn't be happier with our wedding day images!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Megan · Married on 04/30/2010

For our budget we were not able to hire a photographer that was going to charge us $3,000 and up, but after meeting the photographers with Creative Eye Photography and seeing their work and pricing I knew that they would be a great fit for our needs and our budget. Robin was our photographer and she gave us some beautiful, timeless images of Matt and I. I love my pictures!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Angela · Married on 03/27/2010

I love my images that were created by Robin with Creative Eye Photography. I know that my husband and I will look at them for many years to come. Cost was not something that we were concerned with as we wanted to make sure that we felt comfortable with our photographer and that the photographer we chose was able to give us some non-traditional images as well as an awesome wedding album. We are definitely happy with our choice in photographer!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Robin · Married on 02/08/2009

Each time that we met with Robin, she always had great suggestions for our portraits and ideas for locations. Our wedding day was such a blur and went by so fast, after it was all said and done, all we had at the end was our video and the pictures from our wedding day. What can I say about our wedding pics? Holy cow, they were phenomenal! I read the previous post and I can't imagine that you had any problems! Robin and her assistant were nothing less than professional and just plain AWESOME! We got exactly what we wanted...some non-traditional portraits and just some basics for the parents to have. I would highly recommend Creative Eye Photography for anyone looking for something different!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Sallie · Married on 08/14/2010

4.2
      3.0

Robin's services were awesome! She had very short notice and made time in her hectic schedule to show up and shoot our wedding. The pics all turned out great and I don't think there is any part of the ceremony she missed. There were a few people in attendance that I wish we had pictures of but with all the complications immediately prior to our wedding and all the last minute changes, it is remarkable how well Robin managed to just roll with it. We are both very pleased with Robin's professional and friendly way of handling everything and the only complaint we have with the pics is choosing our favorites. We would highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/19/2010
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2009

3.0
      3.5

Overall I got some great pictures from Robin. But all of the indoor pictures of the wedding party coming down the aisle were blurry (a lot of the indoor ones were, actually), and she was not very out-spoken about posing us for the formal shots. She didn't direct us much at all nor did she come up with many creative ideas for our pictures, and she didn't make sure she got important people in photographs. It seemed like the photographer should do those things since I, as the bride, have a million things on my mind besides making sure we got all the photograph combinations. But she is really easy to communicate with and flexible, I just wasn't completely thrilled with all the pictures. There were enough good ones though that it's alright.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Creative Eye Photography's reply:

Whitney's indoor photos were compromised due to all of her guests taking flash photography during the ceremony. It actually states in the wedding contract that guests may not take flash photography during the ceremony as it can decrease the quality of the images that the client will receive. Unfortunately, that was the case with some of the images during the ceremony (blurriness, dark spots from other flashes, etc.). As a photographer I do my absolute best to try and get every image that my clients would like, and I was not aware that I did not get special photographs of certain people. I photographed everyone in the formals as the client requested, and made sure that the client had enough images to utilize to represent the entire wedding day which ended up being around 1,000 files. As a pro photographer it does bother me that someone is dissatisfied with my services and wished that the client would have been vocal about this to me personally rather than posting an ill review instead as this is the first client in over 4 years that has had anything negative to say. :(