Creative Expressions & Gifts Reviews

5 | Orangeburg, SC

5 Reviews for Creative Expressions & Gifts

I was very impressed with Creative Expressions and Gifts service. The staff was professional and polite. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and inexpensive. The service rendered was done in a timely manner. At short notice, I was able to use their wedding equipment at a responsible price. Without a doubt, I highly recommend Creative Expression and Gifts.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Ms. Evelyn was wonderful! Not only was she able to match my wedding colors; she was able to provide flowers for my entire wedding party, accommodated late in the game additions, and helped me to stay within my budget. She was very flexible; opening herself and her services to what I wanted and needed for my big day! She was easily accessible by either phone, email, or in person. We were so please with her work, we ordered my mother's birthday arrangement from Ms. Evelyn as well!

**Would definitely recommend checking out her equipment rentals. I rented the white indoor/outdoor arbor for the ceremony which Ms. Evelyn decorated beautifully with coordinated flowers and ribbons!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Excellent ! Ms. Haye was an excellent help to me. She did everything that she could to make me happy. I thank God for her

Sent on 09/12/2013

Dena · event on: 05/31/2013

I have enjoy my soverniers and also my memorial gifts

Sent on 12/20/2013

HURLEY · event on: 08/16/2012

LOOKING TO CONTINUE BUSINESS. BECAUSE CHURCH MEMBERS LOVED THE FORAL ARRANGEMENT.

Sent on 12/21/2013