Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 6
Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 7

Matt · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent to work with!

We loved Jenny and everything she did for us! She made our dreams come true!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Lori

Lori Bettes · Married on 12/01/2018

Creative Events exceeded our expections

I wanted my daughter to enjoy her wedding and not have to worry about anything. I knew that my friend, Jenny McClure, was a wedding and event planner and having known Jenny for many years I knew going in that the experience would be great because she has always done things with excellence. However, I had no idea just how EXCELENT of a Wedding Planner she truly is! She met with my daughter, Kari, and her fiancé, Joe, and got an idea of what type of wedding they wanted and how involved they wanted her to be. They pretty much turned the entire thing over to her, trusting her years of experience an and knowledge. Being able to glean from this experience was huge! Jenny created a check list of items that Kari and Joe needed to do and as they got them done they reported them to Jenny. This kept them on task with out having to worry about missing anything. They were given recommendations for Caterers, DJs, Florists, and Decorators. Once the selections were made, Jenny booked them for her and was available on the day of the wedding to let them in to get everything set up. Literally the only thing Kari and Joe had to do was to show up!!! Thanks to Creative Events, Kari and Joe had a stress free, beautiful and memorable wedding! Thank you very much, Jenny, for all the love and hard work that you put into this event for them!! You are truly the BEST!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 8
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 9
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 10

Lori,
    It was a pleasure to help with Kari & Joe's amazing day! Thank you for your kind words and for the opportunity.
    Wishing them a lifetime of happiness together.
    Jenny McClure

Ryan Sher · Married on 10/28/2018

Helped make our day the best day ever!

Jenny and her team at Creative Events did an amazing job with our wedding on very short notice. She listened to everything my wife and I wanted our day to be, and she nailed it.

My wife planned out all the major stuff for our wedding including venues, food, equipment, tents, etc., and we needed help coordinating it all for the big day, so we hired Creative Events for the Coordinators

When we needed help they were there quickly, and when we knew exactly what we wanted, she made it happen.

One thing that was very important to us, is that they never tried to change our ideas, or push their vendors on us. We are very appreciative of that because we were particular with how we wanted our wedding and reception to look and feel.

Her and her team were very polite, always on time, and were all hands-on deck until after the end of the night.

My wife and I had the best day ever and we owe a lot of that to Jenny and her team, and we would recommend to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ryan and Amelia,
    You had a beautiful and fun wedding! It was an honor to be apart of your very special day.

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2018

Mrs. Jenny McClure did a amazing job helping plan my vow renewal!! She was very attentive as well as detailed oriented, even when I was not! She knew all the right questions. I did not have to worry about one thing the day of, she made sure all vendors were in place as well as my guest!!! Best money ever spent!! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Thanks Sarah,
    You and PJ were a joy to work with!

Berilin · Married on 05/20/2017

Jenny is amazing! She orchestrated a beautiful wedding for me. Always available for all my questions. So sweet and caring. She made sure everything was taken care of I did not have to worry about anything. She went above and beyond to deliver the amazing wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Berilin, you were great to work with. It was a joy to get to know you and your family. Your wedding was beautiful and fun! Wishing you and Zack a lifetime of happiness together.

Emily · Married on 04/30/2017

Jenny was absolutely amazing. I am from Michigan and was planning an elopement on the beach in one of my favorite beach communities of Florida. From the first time I spoke with Jenny she was kind and welcoming. She listened to my wants and aspirations of the day... she made everything happen. I had an amazing small wedding thanks to Jenny and her services. She is very knowledgeable about people in the business who do the best work. I never met my florist or saw a makeup of my wedding arrangement, I simply sent a Pinterest photo and prayed for the best. My flowers were exactly what the photo looked like. In addition, Jenny helped to find a place in Melbourne to host my family for this small wedding dinner. She absolutely amazing!!! Hopefully I never need to get married again, but if I do... maybe for a vow renewal, I know who to call!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Emily, It was an honor to help you and Josh on one of the most important days of your life. You and your family were very pleasant to work with. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Gail · Married on 02/25/2017

We've used Creative Events for three of my daughter's weddings. Jenny has become like one of our family. She's wonderful, very efficient, caring and on top of every detail. She and her daughter, Chandra are so talented with decorating, and will make sure that your wedding is perfect and stress-free.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Awwe, Thanks Gail. It's been a pleasure to have had a part in such important events in yours and your families lives. I love the Buzzo family!

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2017

We hired Jenny as our day of coordinator, which turned out to be so much more than we ever anticipated. Jenny and her team went above and beyond our expectations. We already had all of our vendors booked by the time we started with Jenny but she made sure everyone was on the same page before our big day! On the day of she made it so smooth we couldn't have done it without her. I was able to be so relaxed and enjoy myself with my new husband, family and friends! She helped make my vision of rustic elegance come to life! Our wedding day wouldn't have been as beautiful and stress free without the help and Jenny and her girls!! Thank you so much for being a big part of our amazing day!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Michelle, You and Josh were a joy to work with. It was an honor to be your coordinator for your beautiful and fun wedding!
    Hugs!

Cabbi · Married on 02/04/2017

Don't wait book Creative Events today! Mrs. Jenny is amazing and very gifted at what she does! We love her and appreciate her services!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Cabbi, Thanks for your kind words. It was a privilege to help make your celebration all that you dreamed it would be.

anna · Married on 11/12/2016

I was so happy to have found Jenny McClure and her team! I went to a bridal show after my engagement, and was very overwhelmed and stressed about the amount of vendors and choices that were ahead of me for a wedding. I ran out of there after having one cake sample and never looked back. Thankfully Jenny followed up with me after the event and I was so glad she did. Having Jenny and Chanda as industry professionals to guide me calmed my fears and gave me the professional opinion that my 120 person backyard wedding plan was not crazy, and would be beautiful. Boy were they right.

Jenny's detailed guidance, task list, and timelines helped me to plan the event while working full time. When they day came it was everything I hoped it would be and more. Having the creative events team there to execute my plan and all of the details I had pulled together over the last year was amazing. Chanda and her team managed to implement every detail to create a beautiful and classy event in my backyard and garage. My friends and family could not believe the transformation. If and if anything went wrong, I had no idea. Which is the way it should be!!! The creative events team enabled me to feel relaxed and excited the entire day which not only showed in my photos, but I was truly able to enjoy my day with my friends and family and (eeek!) husband.

I would wholeheartedly recommend the creative events team to anyone planning an event. We could not have done it without them!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Anna, You were delightful to work with. Thank you for allowing Creative Events the honor of helping you with your unique and beautiful wedding.

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

Jenny and her team are fantastic. We could not have pulled off the wedding day without them. Jenny is very professional and worked with our vendors to assure the wedding day went as planned.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Christine, It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

Creative Events, Jenny McClure and her team were awesome. They took so much burden off my hands the day of the wedding, I was able to sit back and enjoy the day with my daughter

Sent on 12/14/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenny and her daughter were lifesavers before, during and after my wedding. Friendly, attentive, organized, prompt. I seriously couldn't have done it without them! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Mollie & Shannon,
    It was a pleasure to help you on your special day.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Jenny

Jenny McClure went above and beyond for me on my special day. I couldn't have done it without her. Jenny made sure that I felt 100% relaxed knowing that she had everything under control. I would recommend Creative Events to anyone. You will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything Jenny!

Jonnie and Caleb Burke

Sent on 04/21/2016

Jonnie & Caleb,
    Thanks for allowing us to help you plan your wedding.
    I simply adore both of you and wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

shanay · Married on 07/20/2013

Jenny was absolutely amazing!!! I had a really low budget and she helped me still have a very beautiful wedding. She was always there when I needed her advice. She pays great attention to the small details and is very organized. I will always recommend her to friends or couples getting married.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Shanay & Jay,
    What a great couple to work with.
    You both are beautiful and had a beautiful wedding, in spite of the rain!
    Here's to happily ever after!

Debbie · Married on 11/06/2011

I used Jenny and Chanda with Creative Events for my daughter's wedding and was undoubtedly the best thing I could have done! They were both very meticulous to all details of the wedding planning from large to minute. They took all the worry and work off of me so I could enjoy my daughter's special day! They were extremely accommodating and very professional in every thing they did for us! Would highly reccommend them for any event that needs coordinating!! They are the very best!!!
    Debbie J.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Debbie, You and your family were a joy to work with.

Shawnda · Married on 11/06/2010

Creative Events definitely helped make my wedding day everything I hoped for! Jenny listened to my hopes and expectations for my wedding and made them happen. She has such expertise and great attention to detail. Her services helped to make the planning process less stressful and fun! Having Jenny and her team on the day of my wedding allowed me and my family to actually relax and celebrate. They handled it all from start to finish. I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Creative Events without a doubt!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Shawnda,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom planning your unique wedding. I simply adore you and Tim.
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

Jenny McClure was a God-send! We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she went above and beyond during the months leading up to the wedding to help with vendor selection--even hotel reservations for our out-of-town guests. She kept this nervous mother-of-the-bride calm, and I would've been lost without her! Those moms out there that think you can do it all yourself (and believe me, I was one of them)--DON'T!! Hire Jenny so that you can enjoy your daughter's wedding day...you deserve it!! Thank you Jenny & Chanda for helping to make our daughter's wedding amazing!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thanks, Karen for your kind words. It was a joy working with you

Karen · Married on 08/02/2018

Jenny helped us with a destination rehearsal dinner. We could not have done it without her!! The vendors she chose were amazing!! She is an excellent communicator, so knowledgeable and very well organized. She quickly took care of some last minute changes. Jenny stayed with us the entire evening, this relieved a lot of stress for me. She is so pleasant and easy to work with. I would definitely use her again and I highly recommend her to anyone needing help with an event large or small.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Karen,
    Thank you for the kind words. You and your family were pleasant to work with. It was an honor to help with your event.

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenny and her team were such a huge factor in our enjoyment of our wedding and reception. The most valuable thing Jenny did for me was to take the pressure off me to remember everything that needed to be done, she kept me on track to getting things done and most importantly - she really cared about me and our wedding to be a success. I will call her anytime I need someone to pull together all the pieces when I have an event planned. Thanks, Jenny! You're awesome!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Hi Kathy,
    You and Bryan were a joy to work with. I was honored to be your wedding planner!

Rachel · Married on 02/19/2017

Creative Events was extremely responsive to our requests and demands. They were professional and easy to work with. They kept the event running smoothly, and provided an excellent timeline for the weekend. Overall, we loved working with Creative Events and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Rachel,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding!

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Jenny was wonderful in the planning process! Loved having her there every step of the way!

Sent on 07/01/2017

JohnCDutton@att.net · Married on 12/10/2017

We were extremely pleased with the work Jenny and her daughter Chanda did coordinating our wedding. Jenny was very quick to respond with a proposal after we had to terminate a contract at the last minute with the another wedding planner we were going to use. The ceremony and reception were very well choreographed, and there was every attention to detail payed on Jenny and Chanda's parts. Jenny did a great job coordinating the event with all the vendors we chose for the venue, catering, entertainment, photography, etc. On the day of the event, Chanda made sure everything went smoothly from the time the setup was done prior to the arrival of the guests and the beginning of the ceremony, all the way to the end of the reception and after the guests had departed. I would highly recommend using Creative Events, they are very professional and their fees are quite reasonable.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 11
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 12
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 13
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 14
    Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning 15

Creative Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

John, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Nuch.