Creative DeeJays Reviews

9 | Silver Spring, MD

9 Reviews for Creative DeeJays

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris and his wife, Kathy, Were a pleasure to work with! The did an excellent job of feeling out the guests and knew exactly what to play to keep everyone happy and on the dance floor. I gave them hard-to-find songs and even emailed them one and they were able to integrate them seamlessly into the playlist. The addition of the (free!) uplighting was also an amazing bonus. In addition to executing the songs we wanted and having an easy-to-use questionnaire for us to fill out that really forced us to organize our timeline and preferences (in a good way!), Chris was awesome at helping us move from thing to thing and flexible in adjusting the timeline as things got crazy the day of! I don't think we could have done better than Creative DeeJays for our wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2017

An absolutely amazing DJ service. Chris is very detail oriented and can accommodate any of your requests. We had uplighting and firefly lights on the dance floor, and it really made the area complete. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Sara · Married on 04/15/2017

They were sooo accommodating to us running late, last minute changes and fitting everything we wanted in perfectly! We're so beyond happy with their service and highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Brad · Married on 04/01/2017

Chris is so well planned and listened to our wants and needs and went above and beyond. Our guests were so entertained and he really ran point on the MCing and helped coordinate everything the whole evening!!! Made the event spectacular!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Creative DeeJays's reply:

Thanks Brad! You both were wonderful to work with and it was a beautiful day! Best wishes for many more years of joy with your beautiful family!

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Totally pleased, really kept the reception moving. Personable and interactive. We really liked the way we could submit our song choices on line, and over time. Didn't have to feel rushed doing this.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Creative DeeJays did an amazing job at our wedding at Historic Savage Mill Manor! Very professional, organized, and friendly. We were in communication with Chris prior to the wedding and he did an excellent job at making sure we were all on the same page. I highly recommend Creative DeeJays for your next event!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Creative DeeJays's reply:

Thanks Laura, we had a fabulous time! We're glad you felt well communicated with, enjoyed the experience, and we wish you two the best!

Daniel · Married on 05/21/2016

I would like to start by saying this is not my first experience with a DJ or a company that provides DJ services. Due to the complexity of a wedding I was greatly concerned about my choice in what DJ company I would be choosing for such an event. Upon contacting Chris at Creative DeeJays I knew I was in the right hands. From start to finish Chris acted as the key component to ensure everything ran smoothly. I met with Chris and discussed all my concerns, interests, wants and needs. Chris provided me with a Turn Key solution to exactly what I was looking for. No up charges or hidden costs. I knew exactly what I was getting and what I would expect. I had some unique requests for lighting and special effects and Chris provided this to me at an all inclusive package. I want to add that communication was seamless. Chris talked to my wife and myself multiple times in person and before the wedding. He addressed and concerns we had and helped us make changes accordingly. The ability of Chris to accommodate us on essentially every request is priceless. I would have to say we were a difficult couple in terms of requests however Creative DeeJays handled everything as professional as anyone could ask for. Although Chris is not a wedding planner he handled many of the tasks one would have done. From announcing names , making sure timelines were met, important songs, bridal party was in their places etc, Chris handled it all. Chris also stuck to our request and must have music list. This was very important to us as a couple as we wanted special music on our most important day. Details also matter. All of the DJ equipment was very neatly displayed . No messy wires or eye sores. Very high dollar state of the art equipment. Elegant white covers hid the speaker poles and wire assembly. In closing I want to say we honestly as a couple could not have possibly picked a better DJ company to provide entertainment for our wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Brandi · Married on 04/23/2016

We had a great event thanks to Chris. He provided music for the ceremony and the reception which was prefect. Also provided lighting in the reception hall. I would use Creative DeeJays in the future for all my DJ needs.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Creative DeeJays's reply:

Brandi, thank you for the kind words! We had a great time working with you and your wedding was a blast!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Chris and Kathy helped make our wedding the amazing event that we envisioned. From the ceremony to the toasts and reception, every part was perfect. They created a beautiful atmosphere for the prelude and that continued into the cocktail hour. Our reception was a party and catered to every age group present. Everyone from the kids to the grandparents had an amazing time. The communication leading up to the wedding and throughout the event was on point. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Creative DeeJays's reply:

Katie! Our goal is to be on point with our communications - glad you felt the same way! Thank you for choosing Creative Deejays and we hope to work with you again!