Creative Cinema San Francisco Wedding Photographer & Video Service Reviews

15 | San Francisco, CA

15 Reviews for Creative Cinema San Francisco Wedding Photographer & Video Service

Mary L. · Married on 12/18/2015

If you need a photobooth, I highly recommend Creative Cinema San Francisco Wedding Photographer & Video Service. We used them to provide a photobooth at our wedding reception and it made the party so much fun! Alex (company owner) was friendly and professional, and really easy to work with. They provided all of the equipment and A TON of hilarious props. We saw our guests line up multiple times to take more and more pictures! They even gave us the OPTION of designing our own background, which added a nice personal touch. If you want people to remember your wedding or event, I would definitely recommend Creative Cinema San Francisco Wedding Photographer & Video Service.

Maria C. · Married on 12/15/2015

Our wedding video captures the true essence of our wedding day. It is our most treasured keep sake, and I am so very glad that we decided to use Alex. Our friends and family have been gushing over our wedding video and I've watched it so many times, in awe of its simplicity and elegance. 2 thumbs up!!!

Jill R. · Married on 12/13/2015

We had a great experience working with Alex. He went above and beyond to make sure everything worked well for a family member's wedding reception. He even allowed the wacky bridal party to make their entrance into the reception with props from his table including kids. Thank you Alex for everything!

Leila H. · Married on 12/09/2015

Amazing experience with Creative Cinema! I love the photojournalistic style for event photography because I think you get the genuine smiles, the fun, the little things that are missed with everyone smiling and posing on cue. And that's just what we received with Amber! We had a couple of posing shots (which we had requested), but they were fun and relaxed - and fast! I highly recommend them.

Julia · Married on 11/22/2015

Had such a great time at our photoshoot! Alex was absolutely fantastic! I was a little nervous, being as I haven't been professionally photographed since senior pictures (yikes!) but I was immediately at ease! He worked really hard to give us an amazing day with perfect photographs. You will not be disappointed if you use Creative Cinema for your special day. I am so pleased with how smoothly everything went.

Alex was very organized and captured beautiful shots of our ceremony. We had a wedding dinner of about 100 people and Alex did a great job getting at least one good photo of every couple/group. Alex is very professional and knew exactly what we wanted. He was so nice and a pleasure to work with! We were pleased with his services and highly recommend him. Thank you Alex for making this day even more special

• Vickie R.

Vickie R. · Married on 11/10/2015

Alex is by far one of THE BEST INVESTMENTS I made during my wedding planning process. He captured the whole day wonderfully and created a piece of art that my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives. The video has been viewed by numerous family and friends, and everyone loved it! Alex was super professional throughout the process, and very quick to respond via email. In addition, his turnaround time to product is pretty amazing. Thanks Alex for everything!

Jay · Married on 09/26/2015

Me and my husband originally from Virginia.We were doing destination wedding in Napa. We found Creative Cinema online and I liked the images on their website right away.It was something special about this pictures, we decided this is gonna be our photographer.And we were both right ! Alex did an outstanding job at our wedding. We are very pleased with his service and he made us all feel very comfortable. He responded quickly to any emails I would send him. He worked with all of our concerns to make sure we were happy with everything and allowed us to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. We would recommend you to everyone looking for a wedding photographer in San Francisco.

lauren · Married on 09/15/2015

I have so much appreciation for Alex and his expert photography team for giving me a copy of the happiest day of my life that will last a life time, if I'm ever feeling down I know I can simply have a look at the beautiful, professional photo's he took on my wedding day and I know they'll bring a smile to my face. Through both video and photo Alex managed to capture every last stuning moment of this special day, from walking down the aisle, to sharing a dance and laughing with the man I love most, I'll always have these perfect photo's and videos to remember them by. I thought the inclusion of a photo booth was a genius touch, allowing guests to get the exact photos they wanted, in their own time and to allow them to have full control over the situation, looking professional and beautiful, with all the people they love most. The staff were friendly and supportive, they were happy to oblige to any requests and we are very happy we chose them! I'd definitely recommend this service to anyone looking for a professional photographer to make the happiest day of your life just that bit happier!

• O

Robert L. · Married on 09/13/2015

I just want to thank Alex for all the help that he offered at our wedding. His service has been outstanding and worth every penny that it promised. I am glad we found him! The wedding photographs Alex delivered came out absolutely fantastic!He was able catch those special moments, he did a spectacular job on our photos and captured all the emotion, fun, excitement and love all around that day - words can’t really describe how beautiful our day was.We highly recommend Alex and Creative Cinema as the number one photography company in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Me and my fiancé where looking for San Francisco wedding photographer for our engagement photo session. I’m glad we found Creative Cinema. We had so much fun and Alex was willing to go the distance to get the great shots! (Our house is in San Jose) He was so accommodating & professional that I would highly recommend him! The pictures were breathtaking and really grasped the photojournalism aspect that we didn't even think of hiring another photographer on our Wedding Day.

jess · Married on 05/21/2015

This was undeniably the best day of my life, nothing ever has or ever will compare, I'd like to thank the stunning photography and video made by Alex for capturing this most special of occasions, He went above and beyond to capture every moment of happiness and I'm sure in times of sadness I will be even more grateful to him for this as the sheer joy and love shown on the day are clear in every last photo taken. I loved the naturalness of the photography, despite the professionalism of the photographers, they managed to superbly capture everything as if we'd all forgotten we were being filmed! One of my most favourite features of the photography team being hired was the inclusion of a photobooth, Alex captured many professional looking, beautiful pictures of myself and my loved ones on one of the happiest days of my life, and I am very grateful for that! The photo booth was incredibly fun and helped to capture the images we wanted most, when and how we wanted them, great for all the fussy women who attended who wanted the photos too look exactly the way they liked!

Two well-dressed gentleman came to film our wedding, we got a gold package plus a photo add on.
    They've been there from getting ready at the hotel until the very end of the wedding. This guys blended in so well with our guests, that I could barely notice them working. But when 3 weeks later I received an edited footage, I was simply amazed by quality and professionalism of this company. They made me and my husband look like we are movie stars. I really glad I found them.
    Now one of my girlfriends getting married in couple of month .They followed my recommendation and hired Creative Cinema after watching the movie they made for us.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Creative Cinema San Francisco Wedding Photographer & Video Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the warm words Ashley! You guys are wonderful couple.We wish you all the best , warm regards, Alex from Creative Cinema!

Daniel · Married on 04/12/2015

So glad I found Alex and Creative Cinema. From the moment we initially met him we knew it was going to work. He has always been extremely professional and caring. He went above and beyond what we asked for with our wedding videos. Part of me didn't want to spend the money on a videographer for a wedding. We were spending enough on the photographer. But to be honest, I am glad I did. The video work Alex did for us is my absolute favorite memory and thing I enjoy looking back at. The work they did is amazing. So professional and high quality. I can watch it over and over again. Have shown so many people the video already and they all want to use Creative cinema.

Mak · Married on 08/31/2014

One of my girlfriends gave me Alex’s phone number for Creative Cinema, San Francisco
    wedding photographer and video service. He has done some headshots for her in
    the past and I really like his style. I called him and we got together for a
    lunch. Alex was very professional and down to earth guy. We ended up getting a
    platinum package from Creative cinema: photo and video plus Hollywood style
    photobooth. The wedding was spectacular! I could barely notice photography
    team. My family is HUGE with elders and young kids. Alex moved fast and was very
    energetic. His assistant helped me gather people around and made sure I wanted
    all the pictures I requested. I was very stress-free and at the end of my
    wedding, I knew he will deliver the photos and video perfectly and captured all
    the moments from my wedding. I am very impressed and HIGHLY recommend Alex for
    anyone who needs a special event photography or video.