Creative Chick Floral & Gifts Reviews

65 | Sioux Falls, SD

65 Reviews for Creative Chick Floral & Gifts

65 Creative Chick Floral & Gifts Reviews

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Gayle was INCREDIBLE to work with as the florist for my wedding! She just knew exactly what I wanted even though I have little to no knowledge about flowers. She just got my vision so easily and made it happen. She was beyond flexible and so easy to work with, and the flowers were delivered right on time. They were absolutely gorgeous, and I got so many compliments on them. She made sure every single detail was planned out for my big day, and she was all around awesome to work with. Cannot recommend her highly enough!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/11/2017

Gayle truly is creative! I went in having a vague idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like, and she ran with it, going above and beyond to make sure I had perfect bouquets and centerpieces. She was flexible, easy to talk to, and very, VERY affordable. Of all the florists I contacted about my wedding flowers, she was the only one that wanted to sit down and talk before giving me a quote. I absolutely plan on getting any future flowers from her!

Alysha · Married on 01/07/2017

We loved Gayle at Creative Chick! She listened to exactly what I wanted and the. Created bouquets that were beyond my expectations! She is also very fairly priced!

We loved her work she was amazing

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Loved working with Creative Chick for my daughters wedding. The value was excellent and the flowers and bouquet was beautiful! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

I decided to use Creative Chick for our wedding flowers and am so happy I did!!! I highly recommend them to anyone! My flowers were perfectly what I wanted and even AFFORDABLE!! The owner is incredibly sweet and patient. She gets an idea of what you are looking for and will give you all price options. I was on a tight budget and she gave me advice on how to make my dream flowers come too without going over budget!

Gail was absolutely amazing to work with! She created exactly what I was wanting and the flowers were all so incredibly beautiful! Her pricing is way more reasonable than other shops in the area and she takes pride in her work so you just know your flowers will be wonderful! Even the hubby says he'll be going through her for future deliveries---LUCKY ME!!!!

Kjersti · Married on 06/26/2015

Great Prices and Amazing Customer Service. She was always so sweet and polite when helping us. She even helped my mom with making sure the flowers would work with her dress. Best Florist in Sioux Falls by far!

Stacy · Married on 06/06/2015

So helpful, even when I wanted to use Plumeria which is nearly impossible to find. She made it happen and made everything beautiful!! I would recommend her to anyone

Gayle was awesome to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job!

Katelyn · Married on 02/21/2015

Creative Chick was wonderful to work with! I sent photos of the bouquets I liked and that is what I recieved on my wedding day. My husband also recieved an extra flower for free because Creative Chick knew his would be ruined from hugging guests all day. That is going above and beyond! Creative Chick also offered the best price in town!

The owner Gayle was wonderful to work with! My mother and I stopped in unannounced and she spent 25 minutes going into detail about what I was hoping to see for flowers. She had other appointments to get to but gave undivided attention and had almost all flowers in stock to show me. Great service and gorgeous flowers!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

Gayle was beyond awesome and so helpful. I called her just needing bouquets for me and my bridesmaid and she was able to work with us even though she had two other weddings for the same day.she had great ideas to work with my colors which were pewter and yellow. We picked them up on our wedding day and they were beyond perfect! I highly recommend creative chick floral for anyone's wedding!

Jackie · Married on 08/16/2014

Gayle did a great job on our flowers! Our colors were Royal Blue and Silver which aren't the easiest to work with when it comes to flowers. She had great ideas and adorable keepsake ideas for flowers for my flower girls. Loved working with her and highly recommend her!!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

Gayle and Creative Chick was one of the best decisions that we made when planning our wedding. Gayle was so amazing and helpful and worked so hard to make sure that our day was perfect. The flowers were beyond beautiful. When I saw my bouquet, it seriously took my breath away. It was so beautiful. Every single part of our wedding flowers was perfect from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets, the boys flowers and the centerpiece flowers. It was all amazing. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Creative Chick. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sylvia · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved my bouquet it was absolutely gorgeous. My bridesmaids and guests where very impressed. I would recommend you to whoever asks. Love your work and personality!

Becky · Married on 07/19/2014

Was seriously the least stressful part of my wedding! She was so wonderful and gracious and I am greatly appreciative of everything she did for me! She is so talented and great at what she does and I will DEFF get the word out there!! :)

Alexis · Married on 06/07/2014

Gayle was very creative and made the most beautiful and unique arrangement that fit our setting and preferences. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The flowers were a very reasonable price and and she also took the time to come to the venue to help set up. I would recommend her to and bride-to-be.

Monica · Married on 01/25/2014

I really can't say enough about Gayle. I kept having more guests RSVP yes after the date and I kept having to add more tables (and more table decor) and she told me not to worry about it, it wasn't a problem for her. And then to still come in under the $800.00 budget that I asked for her to be in... she was wonderful! I'll definitely go back to her for my flower needs.

Lacey · Married on 01/11/2014

I would recommend Creative Chick Floral and Gifts to everyone!! Gayle was so helpful! I am not an ordinary bride and she was very perceptive to my crazy ideas, and not only that but she used her creativeness to step up my ideas to the next level! I had so much fun creating all of my flowers for the wedding with her. She made my day so much easier! All the flowers were perfect and each one labeled and delivered right where they needed to go! I had a crazy idea for my bouquet and it didn't come out as I imagined, but the flower combination was so pretty! She knows everything there is to know about flowers and even gave me stuff to use, that I didn't order! I appreciate her making my day easy and special!

Stephanie · Married on 12/21/2013

Gayle was incredible. She is so creative and helpful. We had flowers in our bouquets then had branches with votives hanging from them as centerpieces and altar decorations. It turned out so much better than I ever dreamed of. All of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding and reception they had ever seen. Highly recommended!!

I cannot say enough great things about Gayle at Creative Chick Floral. From our very first meeting she was warm and showed her knowledge and love of flowers! My wedding bouquet was amazing as were all of the flowers she did! I would 100% recommend her (I already have been to friends!)

Gayle did an AWESOME job with the flowers for my wedding. Our first meeting with her lasted almost two hours. She was so thorough in making sure that we got what we envisioned for our florals. We had so many compliments on our flowers!

Katlin · Married on 09/14/2013

Creative Chick Floral and Gifts website does not do them justice! If you want quality flowers based on your budget give them a chance and set-up an appointment! One thing I really liked as well is that Gayle let's you bring in your own stuff and she will add it to the bouquet. LOVED my flowers and LOVED the great service. Thanks Gayle!!

Jalisa · Married on 09/07/2013

I loved working with Gayle! My bouquet was more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be. She went out of her way to make sure that the flowers were the right color and made suggestions that made everything perfect! I tell all of my friends to go to Creative Chick.