Creative Catering By Joe Reviews

3 | Orlando, FL

3 Reviews for Creative Catering By Joe

Kari · Married on 05/03/2015

We used Creative Catering by Joe for our wedding at Danville Bed & Breakfast. The food was amazing!! Our guests enjoyed everything. The qualify and service was beyond any expectation we could have had.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Carrie · Married on 10/25/2014

Joe has been wonderful and great to work with from the beginning. My husband, my parents, and I were all extremely impressed by his professionalism and culinary skills. He food is outstanding! Joe is quick to respond to emails and very friendly. Joe catered our rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests were very pleased with their meals! Joe also supplied our bartender, Pete, for our wedding cocktail hour and reception. Pete was awesome! He was very friendly and accommodating. Our guests loved our signature cocktails that he mixed up. He made sure our guests and my husband and I were happy with our drinks. Thank you guys!! Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2013

Joe's food was fantastic! We had Joe cater both our rehearsal dinner on Friday and our wedding on Saturday and both times, I couldn't ask for better food or service. Joe always replied to emails in a timely manner. Once on location, he was incredibly attentive and even added dishes to the menu that he thought would go well. He made sure that I (the bride) ate and got exactly what I wanted. Fantastic!

Sent on 04/08/2013