Creative Calligraphy Reviews

27 | Trenton, NJ

27 Reviews for Creative Calligraphy

Jackie · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Invites

From the first meeting, to all emails in between, Christine was personable, responsive and very easy to work with. From one change to the next, she did a wonderful job. Jackie, mother of the bride

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • F

Fallon · Married on 11/10/2019

Great Experience

Christine is patient, flexible, helpful, and responsive. She pays attention to detail and offers support when needed. She really took her time with us and helped us create something we both envisioned. We are very happy with the final product!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Helped save my wedding!

I took on the entire planning process for my recent October wedding. I thought I was in good shape with most of the wedding details taken care of. Less than month before my wedding, I realized that I had completely forgotten to do a lot of printing for my wedding. Christine, the owner of Creative Calligraphy, went out of her way to help me with all of my last minute printing needs and prevented me from going into prewedding meltdown. She worked overtime to get me menu cards, place cards, and ceremony programs. I could not be happier with the results!! Everything came out beautifully! I will use Creative Calligraphy again in a heartbeat if I ever have any other future printing needs!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2018

Christine was absolutely fantastic from start to finish!! It was so helpful to be able to look and touch the invitations in her books vs viewing them online!! I’ll never forget when I flipped the page and at the same time we all said “THATS IT!!” We received so many compliments on our invitations!! I HIGHLY recommend using Creative Calligraphy for your invitations!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Carly · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding invitations

As a bride, I know how stressful the end of wedding planning could be, however working with creative calligraphy my mind was at ease. Everything was just perfect. I strongly recommend this company to anyone who is looking as you won’t be sorry :)

Sent on 07/17/2019

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Working with Chris was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. From the very first time we met (about a year before the wedding) to our last meeting (about a week before the wedding) Chris provided unparalleled care and consideration for our needs. We initially hired her for just invitations, but we were so impressed by her work and precision that we decided to use her services for table cards, place cards, menus, wedding programs, and thank you notes. Chris is not only prompt in her responses but she will spend however long it takes to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. She has impeccable taste, and is also so down-to-earth that she was by far my favorite person to spend time with during the planning process- and we had a lot of "cooks in the kitchen" for our wedding. She truly has a knack for invitation planning and design.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Theresa · Married on 05/12/2018

Christine is absolutely amazing! I would give her a 100 stars. I couldn't of gotten through this past year and a half without her. She did our invitations perfect! They were outstanding! She took her time with us and put everything together to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.. Christine also did thank you cards and rehearsal dinner invites for us as well... She also wrapped all my bridal parties gifts which were about 48 boxes. I had a big bridal party..... She also went the extra mile to make sure everything was always on time. Even when I had last minute guess.... Christine we can't Thank You enough. We will miss you!!..........

Sent on 06/10/2018

Christie · Married on 05/06/2018

Picture Perfect Venue!

Christine with Creative Colligraphy was a pleasure to work with. She has a wide variety of invitations to choose from, and was very helpful with ideas and choosing fonts, spacing, etc... we got exactly what we wanted. We also received many compliments on our invitation design. I would recommend her services and use her again if needed!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jane · Married on 03/24/2018

Christine was wonderful! I was very last minute with my invitations. She emailed me back within a couple hours and was able to fit me in that week to meet! I had my invites sent within a couple weeks of meeting her. With her help my invitations were beautiful and classy.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Adrienne · Married on 10/20/2017

Christine was very helpful considering I really didn't know much about wedding invitations. I considered doing them myself online, but am very glad that I did not do that. The online route was not that much cheaper, so best I left this part to the expert. And I also had Christine print my wedding placards before my wedding, which also came out great. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Joy · Married on 10/07/2017

Christine was the best to work with for my daughter's wedding invitations. Never once did we feel rushed, although at times overwhelmed at the amount of invitations she has to show, when we were making our selection. We also engaged her to do our wedding programs, menus for the dinner and all the place cards. The pressure was on and she came through even before the date she had promised. Thank you to Creative Calligraphy NJ and Christine Kowalski for EVERYTHING. I would not hesitate to recommend!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

Chris was wonderful to work with! She guided us through every step of choosing our invitations, programs and placecards for our wedding. She was patient and made the whole process go very smoothly. She was very reliable and thorough and always responded to questions promptly. I would highly recommend Creative Calligraphy!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Josee · Married on 07/06/2017

Christine definitely has what you're looking for! So many beautiful options to suit both the bride and groom. Our wedding invitation was the one that folded and they came out really great. We received so many compliments. The only thing was we didn't know that WE had to fold them ourselves so just be aware when choosing that kind of style that you may be the one to have to put it together. Other then that Christine's customer service was great and really fast!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved our invitations!!! They were gorgeous and perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Liz · Married on 04/22/2017

Christine was extremely patient with us. She answered all our questions and also gave her professional advise when asked. The service was wonderful and very helpful. The final product turned out beautiful and classic. I would recommend her to my family and friends. It's been a pleasure.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Suzie and Marc · Married on 03/17/2017

Creative Calligraphy was one of our top rated Vendors that we dealt with while planning our wedding. Chris was so responsive and knowledgeable of proper etiquette when it came to creating our invitations, table cards, and envelopes. Her work was simply amazing, and our invitations were everything that I hoped of, pictured and dreamed of. She made sure that our invitations were in line with rest of our wedding colors and theme - Elegant and Classy. 110% I would recommend Chris and Creative Calligraphy to any bride and groom looking for an invitation vendor.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Kate · Married on 09/23/2016

Christine at creative calligraphy was awesome to work with. She was VERY reasonable and offered a lot of options. She also did a lot of custom design for our table numbers, place cards, and other signs that came out awesome. No service like Christine's can be found on ETSY. Trust me. We tried. I would recommend her company to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Lindsey · Married on 08/27/2016

Chris did an awesome job on my invitations and was so great to work with. She was very patient with all of my questions and made sure to stay within my budget. She is very detail oriented and made sure that every aspect of my invitation was perfect. I highly recommend working with Creative Calligraphy!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kathleen · Married on 05/20/2016

Chris was so great!! She was extremely helpful and always available and responsive to our emails and questions. At the last minute we asked her if she could do our programs and she didn't flinch and said absolutely. They came out beautiful!. She is very creative and has great ideas. Could not imagine having worked with someone else. I highly recommend her for your invitations, table cards and programs!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Celeste · event on: 05/15/2016

Chris was wonderful to work with, very accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Megan · Married on 05/01/2016

I had waited until the last minute to order place cards for our wedding. Christine was amazing in getting them done, not only in time but 2 days before our big day. And they came out beautifully! She responded to all my emails quickly and was a pleasure to work with. It was one less thing I had to stress about the week before. They were very reasonably priced as well. I highly recommend Creative Calligraphy

Sent on 10/20/2016

Julie · Married on 06/20/2015

Chris was such a wonderful person to work with for our invitations. She has books upon books of designs that you can pick and choose from, and if you don't find what you're looking for you can create your own custom design which is what me and my husband did! We were able to choose pieces from certain invitations that we liked and make our own. We chose our own wording, colors, font, etc. to make them one of a kind. Chris was extremely responsive to my e-mails and questions and double checked everything before sending the order to print. We ordered our invitations right after the holidays so our production time was a little slower than normal, but it was still only about a month from order to delivery. She can definitely help guide you towards designs in a specific budget if you tell her from the first meeting what you want to spend. If you're in the Mercer County area or if you're willing to make a trip to Hamilton, she is definitely someone I would recommend using for invites.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Sheri · Married on 03/22/2013

Loved every single step of picking out my invitations with Creative Calligraphy. The selection was amazing and there were styles to fit every budget. Very professional and extremely accomodating.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2012

Chris at creative calligraphy was so easy and pleasant to work with. I went to her office and she helped me choose the most beautiful invitations. She had a HUGE selection to choose from that met all price ranges. Chris was knowledgable about the types of paper, brands, etc. She helped me choose my font and even pointed out which font looked better with our initials. I received several compliments and my invitations were perfect! Chris was so easy to get in contact with and always got back to me the same day. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Chris was amazing to work with she listened and know exactly what we were looking for from the Save the Dates to the Thank You Cards. Everyone of my guests commented on how beautiful the wedding invitations were and the theme carried to the ceremony program, table, menu and escort cards. I can not say enough about how wonderful Chris is to work with.

Sent on 07/21/2012