57 Reviews for Creative Cakes by Monica

Cupcakes (2)
Cake Cutters (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
Gluten Free (1)

Monica cakes did amazing on our wedding cake!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful service, and great prices. My daughter showed her a picture of what she wanted and it came out beautiful, and the taste was amazing!! And the service was great as well! Definitely recommend this bakery!

Profile Picture Johnna, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent service!!! Keep up the nice work !!

Profile Picture User7521752, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent service!! keep up the wonderful work and creativity!!

Profile Picture User7521604, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Monica created my wedding cake and groom's cake and both were absolutely PERFECT! My bridal cake was so incredibly beautiful! And my husband's groom's cake was EXACTLY what he wanted. Not to mention they both tasted amazing and were VERY reasonably priced. I'll definitely be using Creative Cakes for any of my future cake needs!

Profile Picture Hillary, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Monica absolutely the best!! She took the time during our first meeting to really get a feel for what we wanted and qyen our cakes arrived we were blown away. Not only were they absolutely gorgeous, they tasted amazing. My husbands groom cake was a whiskey barrel with a rifle and our guests were taking pics of it because they were so impressed.ost people don't eat the cakes at weddings because it only looks pretty and doesn't taste good, but our cakes were devoured. This is the best. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative cakes by Monica was great tasting and the cake was absolutely beautiful. She was very nice and accepting of all our ideas for the cake and it came just as expected. She was wonderful.

Profile Picture Ariale, 11/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious. Got many compliments not only on the cake decoration, but the flavor as well. The wedding cake was beautiful! My groom's cake incorporated a 64scale Allis Chalmers tractor and was a MAJOR hit with the guests. Thank you so much for making this special cake for him and keeping it a secret from him until the big day!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

My cake was beautiful, tasted great, and was affordable!! I was referred by a friend and had the best service ever!

Profile Picture User7024983, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was recommended to try out Creative Cakes by my vendor while at a bridal show. I immediately could tell the difference between her cakes and all the other cakes at the show. Monica's cakes are the perfect amount of moist, the perfect amount of sweet, and they look fantastic! At our cake tasting, my husband and I tried many different flavors, but three were our favorite. Monica allowed us to make each tier a different flavor! Our guests all told us it was the best wedding cake they had ever had, and it looked incredibly beautiful, too! It was just what I asked for: elegant and amazing.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Cutters, Cakes, Groom's Cake

OMG!!! That is all I have to say. We met with Monica and her cakes are beautiful. Not only does she have an assortment of cakes flavors, but she took our thoughts and designed our cake right in front of us. I love her new location for meetings and what we were able to taste was wonderful.
Her pricing and array of cake designs is the best combination I've seen so far. I look forward to working with Monica in the near future.
She is very professional and very compassionate about what she does. Years of catering with her family and years of her own cake service.

Profile Picture User5391130, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Monica made the cakes for my older daughter 6 years ago. My youngest daughter was married on February 27, 2016 and of course I used Creative Cakes by Monica, again. Her's cakes not only look great but taste amazing!

Profile Picture Ruth, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cakes were beautiful and delicious! They went above and beyond with our unique grooms cake! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I found Creative Cakes by Monica at a Fort Worth bridal show. Every vendor's cakes had been sitting out for a while and most were either a wee bit stale (fair enough, no judgment here, it had been about 7 hours) or trying to overcompensate by making their cake way too moist, resulting in something more akin to cakey not-cold ice cream. When I tried Monica's cakes though, I knew that I had to take my hubby for a full cake-tasting. A month later, when we tried it out at her Azle store (with her even making time for us on Easter weekend at the last minute), we were sold. We set our deposit right then and right there and when we were discussing cake decorations and I said I wanted 3D butterflies on the cake, she called her other store and found gorgeous butterflies in our colour. My mother then indicated that she would like to taste test with us a week later when she came down. Even though Monica already had something scheduled and we had already booked with her, she scooched around her schedule enough so that my mother, my aunt, and I could come in and taste test (and my mother could contribute her opinion on the decorations) for a second time. Best cake I have ever tasted, hands down (and I am a very picky cake eater). Whenever I was out in the area (or I made it a priority to be out in the area for cupcakes), I would always swing by just to pick up a six-pack of her cupcakes! When it came to our wedding cake, it was beautiful and perfect. Her designs were astounding and brought our dreams for what our cakes would look like to life. She was just absolutely phenomenal and our one complaint was that we didn't get to eat more at our reception!

Profile Picture Christi, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing! My wedding cake was exactly like I imagined it to be. Is was beautiful, perfect, and delicious! They did a cake tasting and we chose the white chocolate raspberry flavor and it was wonderful!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I went to several places to find a cake and I was shocked at how ridiculously priced wedding cakes are and with my other priorities, cake was not on the top of my cost priority list. Although there are a lot of high-end boutique cake places in the DFW area that have gorgeous cakes, none of them taste great and you pay a ridiculous price. Creative Cakes by Monica is an exception to that rule! The cake designs are more basic, but are still gorgeous. The most important part is that the cake actually tastes good, which I have found is very rare for a wedding cake! I can't tell you how many compliments I received on the cake, and how it didn't taste like a wedding cake. They packed up a few pieces for my husband and I to share and the next morning, the cake was still awesome! She is very flexible and lets you decide the flavors. You can have different flavors on each tier, can have your florist put flowers on top, and even send them the ribbon you want if you want to decorate with ribbon. I ordered it fairly late in the game before our big day, and they fit us in without any problem or extra fees. The pricing was very competitive even though it was a custom design. I am so happy I chose them! Thank you Monica!

Profile Picture KRISTEN, 5/2/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was perfect! I would recommend anyone to get their cake made here! Thank you for helping me make my day perfect!

Profile Picture Cami, 4/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They made the grooms cake for our wedding. It looked amazing and tasted just as delicious! The creativity and flavor was remarkable.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 1/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow is all I have to say about Creative Cakes by Monica! I'm SO glad we chose them for our daughter's wedding! The cake was beyond beautiful and delicious! I will be singing their praises to everyone who is looking for a creative cake designer! Visit their website! It's fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User4651770, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Brides and Grooms cakes were just what we ordered. They were beautiful and tasted great!

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from here and it was delicious and beautiful! All of our guests commented on how good it taste and it was exactly what I wanted. The price was perfect and with a military dicount they offer made it even better. I would recommend Creative Cakes By Monica to anyone needing a wedding cake, birthday cake or special occasion cake. They were great to work with as well.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was fantastic, affordable and tasted delicious! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cake I've ever tasted. Monica also knows how to smooth out buttercream icing to look like fondant & taste 100% better than fondant. The cake was beautiful & looked exactly like we requested.

Profile Picture Alison, 4/12/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was extremly happy with Creative Cakes. The tasting was fun and planning was easy. We had a specific design in mind for our grooms cake and Monica nailed it! All of our guests raved about how good the cake was.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews