Creative Blu Reviews

17 | Mooresville, NC

17 Reviews for Creative Blu

Erin · Married on 09/07/2013

I found Michelle on wedding wire and I couldn't have bee more pleased with her invitations. She understood my vision perfectly and was so helpful with fulfilling my expectations and ideas. She worked with my budget and made everything so beautiful! All of my guests loved the invites and so did I!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Working with Michelle was wonderful. I absolutely love my wedding invitations!!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2013

Michelle at Creative Blu is amazing to work with! I never would have though the invitation process would have been so simple. We started off by simply going over style, colors, etc. She sent a draft that I was comfortable with in just a few short days. She assisted with labels, stamps, ribbon, everything that is needed for your invitations. We will definitely be using Creative Blu for events after the wedding is over!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Sharon · Married on 05/25/2013

~ Michelle has been so great to work with!! She understood what I wanted from the beginning. Very professional and always got back to me on the same day. Her work speaks for itself ~ ❤ ❤ my invites!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Sheri · event on 12/10/2011

Michelle is very creative and professional. Our invitations were beautiful, on time, and reasonable.

Kelley · Married on 07/05/2011

Michelle is awesome to work with. She is very creative and made an invitation that fit our style and was very different from anything else I have seen. I will definitely call her next time I need invitations!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2011

Michelle designed us the most amazing wedding invitations I have ever seen! Everyone complitmented them on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 08/20/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2011

I used Creative Blu for my invitations, programs, and menus. They were unique, inspired, and perfect. The invitations couldn't have been more well received! I had people calling me from all over saying how the invitations were like an art piece they wanted to frame and put on their wall at home! The programs and menus made the wedding seem more refined and finished! Michelle is easy to work with. She is very dedicated, talented, and detail-oriented. She will ensure to create the invitation, programs, menus, stationary, ANYTHING that YOU desire. If you use any other person besides Michelle to create your unique, personal invitations, then you won't be happy! Seriously, call her today! :)

Sent on 07/08/2011

Rhonda · Married on 05/21/2011

Michele will help you make your invitations one of a kind. She works to understand your personality and have that reflected in your invitation. SHe is easy to work with, and delivers more than you expect.

Delisa · Married on 10/30/2010

Michelle from Creative Blu did our programs, place cards, and table numbers. As soon as I met her, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was very sweet, professional, creative, flexible, and responsive. I am extremely indecisive and not very creative. Michelle was never lost for ideas and suggestions and was very patient while working with me. The finished products were amazing and I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience working with Michelle from Creative Blu.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Lisa · Married on 02/28/2010

My save the date cards, wedding invitations, place cards, programs and kids' game cards for my wedding were all designed by Michelle at Creative Blu. The invitations were beautiful, original and classy. Michelle is easy to work with, fast and talented. A perfect combination if you ask me! I HIGHLY recommend Creative Blu. I've also had baby shower invites, stationary and more designed by Creative Blu. Head over to their website now! http://www.creativeblu.net

Sent on 08/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 01/30/2010

Michelle has worked with our clients for years and we have been extremely pleased with her work, her attention to detail, her fast updates and reasonable pricing.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Lori · Married on 06/30/2008

Michelle has a knack for getting to know who you are and coming up with a design that reflects your style. She is meticulous with the details of the entire project. I would definitely also use her for
    other important events.

Tara · Married on 06/23/2006

CreativeBlu is AMAZING. Michelle is fantastic to work with and I have used her for Wedding Invites; Party Invites; Shower Invites; Baby Announcements; Decorative Pamphlets....she is fun to work with, very creative and always goes the extra mile to make something just perfect. I have always received complements on the work that she creates...and they are true works of art. Her attention to detail and flair for design are unrivaled.

Marlis · Married on 10/03/2003

Michelle was so amazing to work with. I had a fall wedding and she incorporated the earthy fall feel that I wanted on all of my programs and invitations. I was more than pleased to work with her.

Lori · Married on 09/15/2012

I made the mistake of meeting with Michelle from Creative Blu before any other invitation vendors, and after seeing her work nothing else could compare. I was a little apprehensive because we had a pretty tight budget, but she was so creative and flexible- she figured how to give us beautiful invitations that were perfect for the feel of the wedding and our taste, all within the price range I gave her. The work she does is incredible, and Michelle's extremely professional and reliable, so everything went out on time with no mistakes. Would recommend her work to anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2013
  • Drina

Drina · Married on 02/14/2013

Creative Blu has helped me with personalized cards. I was so impressed with past work that CB will be helping with all of my cards, not just wedding cards. They seem to have a headstart on fashion and trends. Creative Blu is well named... very creative people!