Creative Beauté Agency Reviews

214 | Minneapolis, MN

214 Reviews for Creative Beauté Agency

Carrie · Married on 04/06/2013

I contracted with Creative Beaute for my wedding and they did an outstanding job with my make-up and the make-up of my bridal party and family. The head make-up artist was outstanding and a great fit for what I was looking for. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for on-site or off-site services.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Kindra · Married on 03/15/2013

Our hair and makeup artists were wendy z, amber and Mara. They were extremely talented and were amazing at creating the looks we chose. The bridal party turned out amazing...everyone was beautiful. The artists were on time and finished as scheduled. They were very flexible in accommodating last minute add on services like eyelashes and tattoo cover ups. The hair and makeup lasted the whole night with no touch ups needed. My sister booked them for her wedding as well. I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback Kindra!! We would love for you to share images of your big day on our Facebook page... www.facebook.com/CBAgency

I had Dee D. for my hair and makeup. She was fun and did a great job! She went above what I expected, to the extent of even fixing my brows. My hair and makeup was beautiful.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you for the feedback!!

Smart and Chic Bride was an amazing vendor to work with! Abbey S. did my hair so incredibly that I even slept on it that night and in the morning you couldn't even tell!
    I got hundreds of compliments on the style and my bridesmaids also raved about theirs from Abbey S. and Kati T. The online planner was great to work with and so easy to add on additional services. They came right to my hotel room and were the nicest ladies ever! It is pricey, but for the convenience of not having to travel, and having such great work done, it is worth the cost. I couldn't have picked a better vendor for myself and my girls. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Awesome Feedback! Thank you!!

Sopeab · Married on 10/27/2012

Absolutely loved working with Annie! She was very professional and made sure I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding. My bridesmaids also loved her and their updos she did for them. I received lots of compliments on my hair and makeup and it lasted all night and even the next day! :-) Would definitely recommend smart and chic bride to friends/family- especially recommend working with Annie!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Thank you so much!!

Mara D. was the makeup artist for my wedding and I can't say enough great things about her! She showed up right on time and was very professional and easy to work with. Everyone looked beautiful and I was so happy with my makeup. It lasted all day and was exactly what I had in mind!She took her time and made sure everything was flawless. She also covered a tattoo that I have on my shoulder blade and no one could even tell there was ever one there. Thanks to her and my hairstylist, I felt beautiful all day! Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!! Congratulations!

Amber B did my hair and makeup! It was a little spendy, but when you look back at pictures from the end of the night and your hair and makeup looked as good as it did first thing, you know it was well worth the money. I was very picky, and Amber was so patient and willing to make whatever changes big or small. She was great during the trial and we got to try a few different styles and take pics Having someone come to the hotel made my day start off so well and not having to worry about getting somewhere on time was well worth it. I would highly recommend the airbrushing as my skin looked great and can't thank Amber B enough for the wonderful job she did! My wedding photos look fantastic thanks to her and I can't believe I didn't touch up anything but gloss the entire day!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Thank you for sharing!

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2012

Lianna - you are AMAZING!

I cannot say enough about her. She made me and my Mom and new MIL beautiful. When my Mom's makeup was complete an Lianna turned her chair around, I cried.

The airbursh makeup for me lasted all day through an emotional and wonderful day - I felt like a bride thanks to her!

Thank you again!

Kelsey

Sent on 09/19/2012

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Kelsey... and Congratulations!! Robbin

Claire · Married on 09/15/2012

I choose Smart and Chic Bride because I loved the fact that they would come to me on my wedding day so I didn't have to run all over town. Angel did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She not only was friendly but was also very flexible since once I got my makeup done all of my bridesmaids wanted theirs done as well. And the best part was my hair and makeup looked just as flawless at the end of the night as it did that afternoon! I have never felt so beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Thank you so much for sharing Claire! CBA

Jen · Married on 09/15/2012

Amazing to work with Priscilla. She is phenominal. She did my hair & Makeup and my bridesmaid, matron of honor and flower girl along with makeup and let me tell you she blew us away! I would HIGHLY recommend :)

Sent on 10/03/2012

Thank you so much for the feedback! Robbin, CBA

Karen · Married on 09/02/2012

We selected Smart and Chic for my sons wedding. It was my gift to my daughter-in-law. Wendy did hair and make-up for me, my daughter and the bride. She really listened to what we each had in mind and we were all very pleased with the results. We really enjoyed having Wendy be a part of this special day.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! Congratulations!
    Robbin

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

I worked with Angel P for my on site wedding hair and makeup (with airbrush foundation). Angel also did hair and makeup for my mother and maid oh honor. We were all pleased with our end result, getting what we had asked her to create. Angel was very easy to work with and very timely to any questions I had over the months prior to the wedding. After meeting and signing the contract, Angel worked with me to have my color corrected and to place extensions a couple weeks prior to my wedding. She also worked me in two days before the wedding to have my hair colored. I was so pleased with her services and upbeat personality, that I have continued to see her for my regular cut and colors. I highly recommend Angel for hair and makeup!

Sent on 11/07/2012

As a bride, it was tough choosing a makeup artist that was going to be able to convey the look I was going for. Luckily word of mouth from previous brides pointed me to Smart and Chic Bride. The makeup artist, Dee, that was assigned to me was such a joy to work with. From the first trial run, all the way up the wedding day, she was always super responsive and willing to do whatever we were looking for. My mom, sister, and I were all so happy with the final hair and makeup results! I got many compliments throughout the day. Between the trial and the wedding day, any questions I had, I just had to shoot Dee a quick email and I would have my answer asap! I would definitely recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2012

I am so happy with how Lexi Singleton, from Smart & Chic Bride did my hair and my bridesmaids for my wedding! Even though she wasn't feeling great that day she still went over and above and everyone received multiple compliments on their hair! It even lasted all day in 105 degree heat!! HIGHLY recommend :)

Sent on 08/16/2012

Anna · Married on 06/30/2012

We loved Leah G!!! She was absolutely amazing! She did a complete makeup application plus airbrush foundation for myself (the bride), my sister (MOH) and my mother. She was incredible. The makeup was flawless, lasted all day and the entire day all three of us were being complimented on how amazing our makeup looked despite the 90+ degree heat all day on my wedding day. Leah was so professional and friendly and really made our time getting ready go by so quickly. We absolutely loved her and even though my sister isn't engaged yet, we are already talking about booking her for my sister's wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Thank you Anna, so great to hear!!! Robbin

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2012

I had an AMAZING experience with my Smart and Chic team. Robin Krutz did my hair and I was so impressed with her positive presence, knowledgeable experience, and creative ideas. I had so many compliments on my hair and my bridal party and mother were very pleased as well! We added some last minute touches and asked Robin to add flowers to the hair designs and she did it flawlessly! I definitely recommend a hair preview with her - She was so patient with me and gave me numerous options to choose from. We ended up taking a few aspects of each design for the big day. It is without hesitation that I recommend her services for your wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

I had Heidi Lawrence come over to my home and do hair and make-up (including airbrush and lashes) for me, my bridesmaids, and my family. Heidi arrived early and listened to each person as to what they were looking for and wanted. She stayed right on schedule and even finished early. She was great to work with and everyone looked fabulous! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Absolutely loved loved loved my experience with this company, specifically Priscilla. Not only did she make me look gorgeous (hair and make-up) but she calmed my nerves that morning. Above and beyond what I could have expected, definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 08/09/2012

I cannot rave enough about Smart and Chic Bride and the ladies that did hair and make-up on my wedding day! They were all so sweet, timely, easy to talk to and gave everyone their undivided attention.. and most importantly, made all of the girls, mom's and flower girls look absolutely stunning! They are so professional and have everything you could possibly need! Thank you Smart and Chic for making us all feel so beautiful :)

Sent on 06/06/2012

Mary · Married on 04/28/2012

I used Creative Beaute Agency for hair and makeup for my wedding day. They came to my parents house and were incredibly professional, clean, timely and did a fantastic job. I live out of town so did not even have an opportunity to do a trial but the artists were very good at getting what you wanted from pictures/descriptions.
    I would definetly recommend them as a great option of bringing hair and makeup to your house!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Heidi · Married on 03/17/2012

Annie J did my mom and my hair and make-up for my wedding! She is a miracle worker - my hair looked better than I ever could have imagined! She was so patient and so very talented! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Taylor · Married on 01/07/2012

Smart and Chic (specifically Amber) did my wedding day hair and make up. The make up was exactly what I had pictured in my head....absolutely perfect! My hair was also equally amazing. Amber was easy to work with and really listened to what I had to say, fixing anything I was 100% happy with. Also very important, she stayed on scheduled and actually finished a little ahead of time, making the whole process completely worry free!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Ruth · Married on 12/31/2011

Cathi made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day-she did an amazing job!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Mary · Married on 12/10/2011

Lianna at Smart and Chic Bridal did an amazing job. She really listened to what I wanted for my makeup, and always made sure I was happy with how I looked. She was able to finish 8 bridesmaids and my self in a good amount of time, and everyone looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • W

Allison · Married on 09/03/2011

Smart and Chic was great to work with. I know other people have had issues with their communication but I never had trouble getting a hold of them. I loved my hair and make-up and I loved all of my bridesmaids’ and jr bridesmaids’ hair, as well. Melissa was sent as Amber’s assistant and they both were great. They even were nice enough to send Cathi and Annie, two stylists for another wedding, over before they started the other wedding party to do two of my bridesmaids’ hair so that we didn’t have to start hair at 7:00am. They were super fun and professional. My one piece of advice is to keep in mind before the day that all stylists have to be paid separately. I had only brought my checkbook (no cash) and stupid me only had one check left and I was paying for my hair and make-up, my sisters and nieces, and a portion of all my other bridesmaids, so last second I had to send one of my bridesmaids over to DH’s room and have him write out the checks instead. Totally my fault but just a heads up!

Sent on 09/27/2011