Creative Beauté Agency Reviews

214 | Minneapolis, MN

214 Reviews for Creative Beauté Agency

Melissa · Married on 04/19/2014

I hired Creative Beaute for my bridal party for several reasons:

1. They came to us the day of the wedding which was important to me.
    2. Their website was easy to use and all of the prices are spelt out (no surprises!).
    3. They were very responsive and flexible. I made several changes to our ready time and had some last minute additions/changes to our schedule, and they always accommodated my needs.

I had Rebecca from Creative Beaute agency do my hair and makeup for my wedding on April 19th, 2014. She also did makeup for 4 other people in my wedding party, and Abbey from the same agency did hair for several members of my wedding party. Rebecca did my airbrush makeup, complete makeup application, false eyelash application, and hair. I had a preview session with her, and I asked her to change some things from our trial run on the day of my wedding and she was very willing to take the time to get things to look just the way I wanted. She did a great job of giving me the natural but enhanced look I was going for (for example, giving me just enough coverage with my airbrush foundation to even out my skin but to still let my freckles show, and applying just the right amount of individual false lashes to help make my eyes pop). She made me feel like my prettiest self on my special day - and the makeup lasted well into the night despite all of the hugging and dancing! She was also very friendly and easy to talk to. I never once felt nervous asking her to change something or to try something a different way to see if I liked a different look more. She and the other stylist arrived early ready to go, and made my whole wedding party and I look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you SO Much for your feedback and for choosing CBA:)

Everything turned out to be just perfect! The girls hair & make-up looked very natural, yet elegant. The pictures look amazing and everyone looks very natural.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you SO much for your feedback!!

Katie · Married on 01/04/2014

I had Andria do my bridal hair and makeup, and I can honestly say I couldn't have been any happier with how the look turned out. She did an absolutely amazing job, and I received so many compliments all night long. I felt beautiful, which is how every bride should feel, and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

Laura · Married on 12/27/2013

I had my make up done for the wedding and Dee did an awesome job! I got so many compliments on my make up that day, I couldn't of been happier. She kept me looking fresh and natural as I requested. The price is a bit high but it is worth the money when I saw the finished product.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

Jamie · Married on 10/04/2013

Asia did my bridal makeup in addition to a couple bridesmaids, my mom, my great aunt, and my godmother/personal attendant. Asia did an amazing job, and she was such a sweetheart! She was very accommodating and came early to do my personal attendant's makeup. Everyone loved Asia and her work!!! I would definitely recommend Creative Beauté Agency | Smart and Chic Bride to other brides. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job, Asia!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Thank you so much!!

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2013

I used Creative Beaute Agency and found that they were extremely responsive and able to find me a FANTASTIC artist despite my (relatively) short notice of only 3 months before the wedding! Shauna was my hair and makeup artist through Creative Beaute Agency and I could not have asked for anyone better! I did the preview service with her, and LOVED the look she designed that day. I was worried she wouldn't be able to recreate the look again for the big day but was pleasantly surprised to find that it looked even better the day of! The airbrushing she did was amazing and I have never felt more beautiful! She was even able to incorporate a flower into my hair on the day (which the florist had given me as a gift), which we hadn't used in the preview session. It looked great and Shauna didn't leave until she was satisfied that the flower would stay put in my hair for the whole day. I really appreciated her humor and energetic personality, which helped keep my jitters away prior to the ceremony. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who asked about makeup/hair in the Twin Cities!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for your posting!

Amber B did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as makeup for 3 bridesmaids. She made me look better than I could have asked for! I felt gorgeous! I was so afraid that my hair and makeup wouldn't make it through such a long day, but I still looked as fresh at 1am as I did 12 hours earlier. Amber B was absolutely wonderful to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I've already referred a friend to the agency for her wedding next month!

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2013

I hired creative beaute agency for my wedding party and myself to get our hair and makeup done. In total, there were 9 of us. They sent Kelly and Leah to our apartment for the day and I could not be happier with choosing them! The price may seem high but it was worth every penny! Kelly and Leah were so fun and I loved having them there on my wedding day. Our hair and makeup was beautiful. I would hire them again without a doubt!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much for the feedback!!

Stacy · Married on 09/14/2013

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the girls at creative! They both drove 3 hours to my wedding and arrive on time. They made us all look amazing! It rained through all of our outdoor photos. I don't know how Ellen or Asa did it but my hair and makeup stayed put and the photos looked great. All the bridesmaids has the best time getting ready! Thanks again Creative Beaute Agency! You did my sisters wedding later year, and mine this year. I would recommend your work in a second!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Thank you so much! Robbin

Ryan · Married on 09/07/2013

Mici was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did the make-up for myself (the Bride), 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers in around 4 hours! She came out to our venue and was not only on time, but early! Mici was extremely pleasant to work with, she was very sweet and took her time with each girl. She even helped us to understand her logic for colors and her techniques at by the end of our time together I can honestly say we did not pay enough for her!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kellyn · Married on 08/31/2013

The ladies did an amazing job! They came to us and made us all look beautiful for the wedding. Anna made me look and feel so great in the makeup, and shauna did my hair and it looked even better than I imagined! I just wish it hadn't been so humid that day! Very happy with the final results from them. Definitely worth the $

Sent on 09/05/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Heather · Married on 08/24/2013

I absolutely loved working with my stylists Andria J. (hair) and Asia S. (makeup)! All of my bridesmaids looked great! Asia S. did their makeup and Melissa M. did their hair. I was super happy with my look! The preview was really fun and effortless. They made everything easy. Asia worked on my makeup until it was exactly what I wanted. She was the Lead Artist and communicated with me throughout. She was very quick to respond and super friendly! And Andria chatted with me in advance about extensions (as I had never bought them) and quickly created the style I was looking for! She was also available for any questions I had and very friendly! I have nothing to say but good things about them!

My only suggestion is that the company figure out an easier way to take payments. I had to pay them in one lump sum with only one credit card, which meant I had to get payments from my bridesmaids, which added extra work and stress for me during the wedding time. It would be great if they could take several payments online, so each person can pay separately. The company responded quickly about my feedback so hopefully they have changed this.

Overall Creative Beaute Agency was easy to work with and they have excellent stylists! When I look back at our wedding pictures I love how I looked and how my bridesmaids looked. They made sure that I was happy with everything before they finished. I really appreciated how easy and fun they made everything! Thanks!!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Adrienne · Married on 08/17/2013

Priscilla did a preview, and hair and makeup for me for my wedding day. I also had another stylist that did my bridesmaid's hair. Both of them were wonderful! We all received a lot of compliments, and they were very responsive to what we wanted done. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/21/2013

I love that this company came to me to do my hair! It made my day less stressful!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Thank you!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2013

I had two ladies from the creative beaute agency do the hair an makeup for my wedding party. They did a great job on my makeup and hair (I felt beautiful) and all the ladies in my wedding party looked great too. Hiring a service that came to us the morning of the wedding was one of the best decisions I made. The morning felt so relaxing and simple. They did a great job, you won't be sorry if you use this vendor for your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Shauna did an amazing job and made us all look beautiful for my best friends wedding! She could even manage short hair up-dos!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Thank you so much!!

Kristina · Married on 07/06/2013

Pauline and Mici did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup! They were responsive, listened to what I wanted and then made it a reality. Both women were so much fun to spend the morning with and went above and beyond to make my day special. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Thank you so much!!!

Katherine · Married on 06/14/2013

Kelly D. did my hair and make-up. We did a trial run about 2 weeks before my wedding at my house which was convenient. She showed up on time and listened to my thoughts and ideas and did a great hairstyle and did my make-up exactly like I envisioned it. She took pictures to make sure that we did the same look on my wedding day.

The day of my wedding Kelly D. and Ellen, the other artist, showed up on time to the venue and were very cheerful and positive. Ellen did updos for my 3 bridesmaids and they looked great and stayed in all night. Kelly D. did my hair and make-up and it looked fabulous and lasted all night and even looked good after I took my veil off following the ceremony. Kelly also did make-up for my mom and mother-in-law (who never wear make-up). She made them look BEAUTIFUL and also made them feel comfortable since they weren't so sure about having their make-up done since they don't normally wear any.

Scheduling for Creative Beaute Agency is done online as well as payment through PayPal, which makes it very convenient to make any changes and also to access the day-of-schedule and to see payment history.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2013

Poonoy did my makeup for my wedding this last weekend (plus my mom's makeup and one bridesmaid) and was absolutely amazing! She arrived early and was ready to go when we arrived. There was an attempted robbery and bomb threat that occured right down the street (true story) and we were asked by the police to evacuate the building right when we were in the middle of getting ready. Poonoy packed up her stuff, went to the church with us, and didn't miss a beat finishing our makeup! Despite me crying several times throughout the day and sweating on the dance floor, my makeup remained perfect and it was a struggle taking it off at the end of the night (which was an excellent problem to have)! I will definitely use Poonoy again if I ever need my makeup done and I would definitely recommend her and this agency! Thank Poonoy!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you SO much Kristin!!! Great story for years to come:)
  • Meredith

Meredith · event on: 06/07/2013

Priscilla was amazing!! I was so nervous for my photo shoot -she was so cool, calm and collected. She listened to me and exceeded my expectations!! I just loved her energy and her professionalism. Great photos for my website thanks to you guys!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Thank you SO much!!!
  • Blake

Blake · Married on 05/29/2013

My daughter had her hair and makeup trial for her upcoming wedding with Kelly and Leah. We were very impressed not only with their skills but with the whole experience. They put us at ease right away and made it a fun night. Leah is our makeup artist. As soon as she walked in the door we knew she would do a fabulous job. She is gorgeous! We had a makeup trial with a different vendor and were not very pleased with the results. Leah listened and did exactly what my daughter wanted. Her makeup was stunning. Kelly is our hair artist. She transformed my daughters hair into the most beautiful soft, loose bridal updo. It looked exactly like the pictures we showed her. Kelly added hair extensions first, and showed us how to use them and care for them. My daughter was sooo happy with her hair and she never likes how her hair turns out. We can't wait until the big day. It is such a pleasure to be able to be confident about your hair and makeup for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!!

I wish there were more stars I could give Lianna! From the first moment we spoke on the phone- she listened to what I was saying and made wonderful suggestions on how to be ready for our makeup and what type she suggested for each person in our party! My mom was hesitant since she had never had her makeup professionally done and she turned around and was stunning! All of our makeup was incredible! And it stayed put the entire night! No need for re-applying or touching up (other than lipstick of course!) Lianna is a true professional and we would have paid double for the amazing work she did!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

What great feedback about Lianna... Thank you!

I just wanted to say what a joy it was working with Priscilla from Creative Beaute Agency. From the moment she arrived at my home, I felt completely at ease with her. I hadn't done a trial run for my hair/makeup, but was able to show Priscilla some ideas and she transformed me into a beautiful bride. My two junior bridesmaids also had their hair done, and even got a touch of powder and lip gloss to finish their looks. It was a rainy, windy day and my ceremony was outside, but Priscilla managed to give me a hairstyle that withstood the elements! I'm so glad she was able to be a part of my special day an d if I ever need my hair/makeup done for another event, I would definitely call her again!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2013

CBA was AMAZING! My bridesmaids looked beautiful and had fun while Andria and Sabreena did their hair and makeup. My trial with Andria almost made me cry because she made my hair look exactly the way I wanted it to. I recommend CBA to all future brides - don't even bother looking anywhere else. These girls are so good at what they do and they love helping wedding parties get ready, so what more can you ask for. I will continue to use CBA even for non-wedding events because they were so great. Thank you CBA!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you SO much for the feedback Nicole!!

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2013

Everything about our artists were great! They were so fun to be spending the morning with, and they jumped right into our fun of getting ready for the day!

They were professional, and were so flexible driving quite a bit out of the way (and early in the morning) to accomodate our schedule! We did run behind a bit, so I would discuss the amount of ladies needing things done and the amount of time you have so that you can over estimate time.

LOVED everything! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see everything in pictures! All the ladies looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2013