Creative Beauté Agency Reviews

214 | Minneapolis, MN

214 Reviews for Creative Beauté Agency

Lindsey · Married on 09/25/2015

I was so impressed with Creative Beaute Agency; from the scheduling, to the preview services, to the wedding day services.

For the scheduling the coordinator was extremely attentive and willing to work with my needs. The coordinator was able to respond in an extremely timely manner and was able to deliver on exactly how I wanted the day to flow. I did a preview service which went well; however after reflecting on the results it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I let the hair artist, Sabrina, know the day of the wedding what tweaks I wanted, and she nailed it! I have had so many up-dos in my life and this was by far my favorite. We used Lianna for our make-up and she also did an incredible job. The stylists finished ahead of schedule.

I have never felt more glamorous in my life, and that was thanks to the Creative Beaute Agency team. All of the girls looked beautiful which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. I would recommend the Creative Beaute Agency to any Bride.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Mj · Married on 09/18/2015

Creative Beaute was very easy to work with as most of the correspndence was via the website or e-mail. Mariah did our makeup and was very patient with me and my bridesmaids regading scheduling. When I got sick on the day we were supposed to do our practice session she was very understanding. On my wedding day my make up was amazing. So many people commented on how beautiful my make up was. I would definitely hire Mariah again. We had a great experience.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Linda · Married on 09/12/2015

Our stylist was Kelly D. I met Kelly twice, once for a preview and on the day of the wedding. She was personable and professional each time we met. We loved how we looked. Kelly went above and beyond. She even sewed a bridesmaid dress on the morning of the wedding that was a little to big. I'd recommend Kelly D to any bride.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amy Jo is amazing, my hair turned out absolutely perfect as well as my mom and bridesmaids. My hair did not fall down all night, regardless of how much I danced. Completely worth every penny, and prices are consistent with everyone else in the Minneapolis area for onsite hair.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

I booked only a couple of weeks before the wedding and they were so accommodating!! Something happened with our original artist but they sent another and she (Dani) turned out to be amazing! She listened to what I wanted and the result was great. I was worried I wouldn't look like myself but I totally did!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Thank you so much for the feedback!!

I was referred to the Creative Beaute Agency and could not be more happy with how my hair and make up and all of my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law turned out! We had a lot of changes the day of (due to weather) and everyone was more than flexible and accommodating. Sabrina, came all the way from North Branch to do my preview and the entire team made the day extra special. From the hair, make up and extra kit in case anything happened throughout the day. Thank you so much for everything! I will definitely be recommending you to all my family and friends!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!

Nancy · Married on 05/02/2015

Absolutely loved working with Stephanie from Creative Beaute Agency. She did an AMAZING job on Hair and Photo Finish Make-Up! Stephanie was very personable and professional. As I walked down the aisle....John ( my husband ) cried! In the words of my husband..." I looked flawless and incredible!" Everyone was impressed. I definitely recommend Creative Beaute Agency to any Bride!
    We give Creative Beaute Agency and Stephanie..... 5 Stars!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Valentina · Married on 10/18/2014

Marina was the stylist that assisted me and my bridal party. She did an amazing job. I am so happy I found creative beauty agency and trusted the other reviews I read.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Elise · Married on 10/17/2014

I am so glad we went with Creative Beaute Agency for my wedding day! It was such a fun experience, everyone loved their hair and make up and the convenience of having them come to our location made it even better. I couldn't have asked for a better morning getting ready for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Though I booked my service with little time to spare, Robin made himself completely available for all my questions and worked hard to get a stylist to my hotel that morning. I was incredibly fortunate to have Rebecca as my hair and makeup stylist for my October 10th wedding in Wisconsin. Her personality is fantastic and her beauty skills are amazing. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my wedding morning with. She came in like an old friend and was incredibly easy to work with. Her great attitude really helped me relax and enjoy myself. Her professional skills are incredible. I have never looked so amazing in my whole life. She didn't just bring out my features in my finished look, she brought out my personality. She is a dream come true. My entire wedding party looked fantastic and we are still receiving compliments. I have cried thinking of how she made me look that day. Book her immediately.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Bree and Marina did my makeup and hair, respectively, and the results were EXACTLY what I wanted! They were so kind, energetic, and flexible (Marina even cut a front piece of my hair that I thought looked too long! We had two other artists and the bridesmaids were all so happy with their looks! We'd all been disappointed from being in other weddings, but the hair and makeup was really on-point. I will use this agency again for any other time I might need to get glammed up!

Sent on 10/16/2014

What a great company to work with, easy to coordinate, great service and the stylist's are great!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jean · Married on 09/13/2014

My bridesmaids and I had the best time with the girls from Creative Beaute Agency. They showed up early, had us all done early and everyone was beautiful! This is saying a lot since there was 12 of us getting full hair and make-up the morning of my wedding! They were fun and friendly, it was nice to have them apart of my day. Wouldn't change any part of it. Can't say enough great things about them. Easy to contact, easy to sign on and see your schedule and invoices. Loved it! Thank you! Jean

Sent on 09/18/2014

LOVED them! Wendy Z, AmyJo, and Lindsey B were all fantastic! Everyone loved their hair and make up. Wendy did my hair and make up, and I got ENDLESS compliments on the look :)

Sent on 08/14/2014

I recommend this service. They did an excellent job on our hair and makeup and the best part is they came to us . I had questions before I booked with them and left a message for them to call me. Robbin called me the next day and gave me all the info I asked for and more. He even gave me his cell# in case I had more questions. Very personable and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Kristy · Married on 07/05/2014

Priscilla M and Shelby O were fantastic! Everyone looked fantastic on our wedding day! They were on-time, professional, and great at their jobs! My makeup and hair lasted all day after hours and hours of dancing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Pauline and Mici did my hair and makeup for engagement pictures and my wedding. They are wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job! They were very accommodating and scheduling was super easy. I would highly recommend these ladies and will definitely be using them again for my next big event!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Cait · Married on 06/07/2014

I cannot thank Creative Beaute Agency enough. I had an unfortunate experience with another hair and make-up artist two weeks before my wedding and my mom found CBA online and they were so helpful and got us taken care of. They were on time on our wedding day and got myself and the bridesmaids done before they said they would! Everyone looked awesome!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Thank You so much!!

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2014

Andria and Tanya did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone's hair turned out fabulous. Most of us have thick and/or long hair and they handled our "wild manes" with no problems whatsoever. I couldn't believe how well my makeup stayed on throughout the long day! Plus, they were both so fun and nice to work with. It was so great having them come to us at the hotel, it made for a relaxing and fun morning instead of running around to a salon. Planning couldn't have been easier, the CBA online booking system is very convenient.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Kim · Married on 05/25/2014

Ana M did my makeup for a trial, and my mom, sister-in-law, and best friend liked her so much that they all had her do their makeup on my wedding day too! She was prompt, had different ideas for all of us, took our input, and made us each look beautiful! Ana was so amazing! She was very flexible, she made me look natural, and had a little more fun with my sister-in-law who had special requests. She did my trial, and recreated it even better on my wedding day. As a bride that doesn't wear a lot of makeup I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself, however, I absolutely loved what she did and i received so many compliments on my beautiful makeup on my trial and wedding day. The makeup held up extremely well through a warm minnesota day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Thank you so much!!

Shelby and Leah provided hair and makeup services for my wedding last Sunday. They were professional, efficient, and really personable. I wish I could have them come and do my hair and makeup every day. It is really worth it to pay a little extra and go with a company that comes to you instead of going to a salon. You'll be grateful for the extra time you'll have in your day.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Thank you!!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Both Lianna and Amy Jo did an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. Not only did the hair and makeup look awesome, it was so great to be surrounded by two very positive and wonderful people on my wedding day. I am so happy I went with Creative Beaute Agenecy and very, very lucky that Lianna and Amy Jo were my artists!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Thank you so much!!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2014

Shauna A. and Amanda M. did a FABULOUS job of beautifying me and my bridal party for my wedding on 5/23/14. They both arrived on time, as scheduled and worked efficiently and professionally. They were both able to accommodate added services and still be finished earlier than the allotted time. I enjoyed having both of them there -- they were fun to talk to, friendly and patient with my excited young flower girls running all over the place! The convenience that this agency offers with having stylists come to us was much appreciated, given that half of my bridal party was from out of town. I loved how my make-up was applied to make me look and feel beautiful, but also gave a natural look. We were all pleased with our hairstyles and make-up services and would definitely recommend this agency.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2014

Absolutely amazing! I had Jessica and Lindsay for my wedding day hair and makeup. They arrived 20 minutes early to make sure everything was set up to start at exactly 1:30. We had allotted until 4:45 to finish everything, but they were finished by 3:00. My MOH decided to add makeup services the day before and they were able to easily accommodate us, which was fantastic!

As for the actually quality of everything.... the girls were absolutely wonderful. Thorough and efficient and laid back. Several times throughout the process they would hand us mirrors and ask if there was anything we wanted to change. My hair looked absolutely amazing, as did my makeup and they both stayed perfect throughout the entire night despite my dancing at the reception!

I would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants to have their hair and makeup look outstanding on their wedding day. :)

Sent on 05/23/2014

Kirsten · Married on 05/10/2014

A big thank you to Sabreena and Andria for doing an amazing job on everyone's hair and my makeup! It was so wonderful that they were able to come to the church so that we could all get ready together and not have to run all over town. They were on time, so fun to talk to, know their stuff, and everyone loved their hair dos! I had Sabreena do my hair and makeup, and she did an OUTSTANDING job, I felt sooo beautiful! Thank you so much Sabreena! You guys are the best! I definitely recommend both Sabreena and Andria!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!