211 Reviews for Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

User Photos
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
210 Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) Reviews

0.5

I was furious and upset and disappointed.
11 days ago, I had an agreement with the agent that me and my bride's maid will have a bridal makeup trial on June 26th 5:00 pm.
At June 26th 4:33pm, I got a message from her, she said she has to cancel. Me and my bride's maid had to rearrange our work schedule and everything for this makeup, but 30 minutes before the trial, the agent canceled my appointment. are you kidding me?! I called CBA, CBA said they didn't reiceive any info from her saying that she need to cancel the trial. this is not only disappointing, but aslo very unprofessional.
I won't even do it to my closet friend or my family, not to mention I'm a customer with highly expectations on them.

Profile Picture Yige, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

My makeup artists: Karla G. and Andrea B. were absolutely perfect. I loved my makeup for the big day. Karla was my point of contact and was very responsive and even helped me get in touch with Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) when they did not respond to me originally. The website is easy to use and I felt like the pricing was fair.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/25/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

We had a great experience with CBA for hair/makeup. Wendy Z did my bridal hair trial and was incredibly accommodating with sharing ideas and working with my schedule, as we were planning from afar. She checked with me each step of the way as we were doing my bridal makeup. She did a great job with my sister and mom's makeup as well. Lexie did the hair for the bridesmaids and also did a great job with girls with different hair textures and lengths. I love that these artists are able to come to you to get ready and their online system is so easy to navigate to add/change services and send payment. They did a great job and I really am glad I chose CBA!

Profile Picture Claudia, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
4.7

We had a great experience with CBA for both my wedding and my sister-in-law's wedding. They were prompt, friendly, and affordable and did a fabulous job with hair and make-up for the entire bridal party. I would use them again!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an absolutely amazing experience using CBA for my wedding day makeup and hair! Laura Flagler was my Master Hair and Makeup Artist, and she did an excellent job recreating exactly what I wanted from the pictures I showed her. My hair is naturally super curly and difficult to style, but Laura had no problem making it look perfect!

Profile Picture Kendra, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

You could not ask for a better make up artist and stylist than Karla! I did pay for the upgrade for a master stylist, and it was well worth it. Karla listened to all of my questions, concerns, and freak outs about makeup and made me look incredibly beautiful during my trial and on my wedding day. As someone who does not wear make up, Karla made the process painless and made me look very natural. I could not be more happy with this company - specifically with Karla.

Photo for Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) Review - Hair trial
Profile Picture Laurie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

My team of artists were amazing - all my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I truly appreciated not only their talent but also their flexibility.

Profile Picture Christie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

CBA was great to work with! Having them come to us at our venue was so amazing and made the day way more fun with a totally different vibe than if we had all had to get in cars and drive out to a salon. They brought a whole team of artists to make sure we had enough time to get everyone's hair and makeup done before picture time! They were also SUPER organized, the website they provided to select services was super helpful, and they sent a detailed schedule for the wedding day that I could send out to everyone. Also the preview service was great. The lead artist came to my home and took time to discuss what I wanted for my hair and makeup and perfectly re-created it on the wedding day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with CBA! The company was incredibly easy to work with - all communication can be done online from setting up the appointments to paying before the big day. Pauline was our hair stylist and she was incredible. She was on site and set up well before the first woman got her hair done. She was very professional and did a wonderful job with everyone's hair. I did not elect to do a trial, but she was not phased by it. She took the picture I had and made my hair look fairly similar to it. She also had a great energy and fit right in with all of the girls getting ready. I would absolutely recommend working with CBA for any event!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I was one of the maids of honor my best friends wedding over the weekend and I had Anabel Ortiz do my hair and makeup. She was so sweet, professional, and organized. She contacted me ahead of time to ask for a photo of my face and hair and asked for inspiration photos for what I wanted. I have thin hair but she made it look voluminous and it stayed in place the entire night, even with the metal broche I had her add last minute. As for my makeup, When I looked in the mirror I was pleasantly surprised how great my skin looked and how she played up my eyes and lips. My lip color lasted literally ALL NIGHT. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked that night. I wish I could fly her to Jersey to do my hair and makeup for my wedding next year. She exceeded my expectations, and I am super picky with other people doing my hair and makeup. Shes very skilled and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

CBA provided hair and makeup services for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. When I had to add or change services, the team was very responsive. When the online system made a mistake with the scheduling the team reached out to me first and walked through everything to make sure everything was right.
On the big day, it made it so relaxing to have the stylists do everything on site. All of the girls loved their makeup and airbrush foundation - it really lasted all day in 96 degree heat and 20 mph wind! Everyone's hair designs were perfect and managed to hold up in the wind! I highly recommend these guys - they will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Myself and my wedding party had a fabulous experience with CBA and Lianna Colestock! I cannot say enough nice things about Lianna and Ashley. We had ten ladies who got there make up done and every one looked flawless! Lianna and Ashley were both fabulous. My mother and I had makeup trials with Lianna a couple months before and that insured us that we were in good hands. Lianna is such a kind, funny, caring, professional, talented person and you can just tell she is passionate about her work. She truly cares about her clients. CBA is a great company and I highly recommend them for make up and I promise you will not be disappointed ! Thank you thank you Lianna, Ashley and CBA! - Ellen Miller

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After hearing horror stories from other brides about "freelance" make-up artists bailing at the last minute on their big day, finding a service like Creative Beauté Agency was the answer to this bride's prayers; you're hiring a company's services, you don't have to worry about friendors going AWOL at a crucial moment.

Everything about working with CBA was smooth from the start: they provide you with a website login where you can review your scheduled services, make changes up until about two weeks before the wedding, and see your remaining balance and invoices. The website is easy to use and very efficient!

Another thing I loved where the prices. CBA was significantly cheaper than any MUA in my area (granted, I live in Houston, so their prices may seem steeper in other cities/towns). If I had one complaint, it's that I could not make payments in small increments outside of CBA's structured deadlines, which occur about a month before your preview service and a month before the event deadline.

Our artist was Devon W., and she was an absolute dream to work with. She did not mind showing up to my house, a complete mess from all of the wedding planning, and was very attentive to the sample pictures I provided and worked with me to customize a wedding look that would fit my face. She was great about making suggestions and letting me try things out - I wanted a cat eye to go with my retro 1950's cocktail dress, but after she applied the cat eye, we both agreed that it was too aggressive for my lighter-coloured eyes. She was cheerful and professional, and showed up on time and ready for both the trial and the day of the wedding! She was hilarious and a great presence to have the morning of as we got ready. I couldn't recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

The agency provides a good service organizing the contact and payment between artist and client. There were some issues with the artist the day of the wedding and the agency was very responsive about it. They took the time to talk to me and apologize in the best possible way. CBA truly cares about each single client and offer a really good and personalized service. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Maria, 1/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding a few years back and experienced the work of Creative Beaute Agency, specifically Pauline C and Mici D, firsthand. I loved the fact that CBA comes to you – no need to find a place offsite to fit your wedding party or book multiple appointments at a salon; it’s so easy. When I got engaged, no research was needed on my end because I knew that CBA was reliable and I booked them for our November 19th wedding in St. Paul, MN – requesting Pauline C and Mici D once again. The booking process was quick and easy, the online dashboard of selecting various options was really user friendly and communication with Robbin about constant updates to my wedding party selections and timelines was always positive. On the day of our wedding, we had a total of 12 girls get hair and makeup done so 4 artists assigned to us in total (Pauline C, Mici D, Emilie S and B) in order to meet our “ready time” request. They arrived early, were super organized and worked really well together (even though it was the first time a few of them had met). All of my bridesmaids commented on how they loved their hair and makeup and how great they were to work with – we even got done ahead of schedule, who knew that was possible on your wedding day?  I would highly recommend Creative Beaute Agency to any brides out there. They were top notch!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I was so relived to find CBA. I had booked another salon to do my hair and makeup, as well as hair and makeup for six other people, and they were horrible. As I panicked and searched for help on my big day, I found CBA. The process was seamless. It was so easy to book, and the girls were amazing. We had Bree (makeup) and Marina (hair) the day of, and they were awesome. I can’t say enough good things about Bree. She was so nice and friendly, and made everyone look beautiful. Marina did not do my hair, but she did blow-outs and down do’s for everyone else and they were all stunning. You cannot go wrong with CBA!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked with Creative Beaute and loved how everything is broken down on their website. It made it really clear what the charges were for each service and easy to customize my request so we could get a clear schedule and plan. Loved it. Got my practice session at home and it was lovely, I was feeling so excited going to the big day. But sadly 2 days before the event my artist fell so ill she was headed to the hospital. I got the most sincere apology call from Robin with the company. He quickly sent through a total refund with a bit extra to help with any last minute fees for finding someone new. He was so genuine and distraught that he couldn't do more for me. I may not have actually gotten the wedding makeup done by the company but I can speak to how much they truly care about their customers.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 10/15/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I had a great experience with Creative Beauty Agency. It was easy to schedule services and I appreciated how flexible they were. I loved the makeup and hair artists that were assigned to me and my bridesmaids. They did a great job and were very professional. I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Kali, 10/8/16, 1 Review
3.4

I had a few issues with the vendor. They switched our lead artist to three different people, so communication was hard to keep up with. I did not like the policy: one payment for everything; meaning the bride has to put in a one time payment, in my case, $900.00 (service for 8 people) two weeks before the wedding. There was no way for multiple cards or for each person to pay individually. I was told this is less stressful for the Bride. I strongly beg to differ. The prices were high, since they charge 18% gratuity on each person. On the positive side, the business is flexible and did come to our house, which was nice. The girls were very professional and friendly. I had a lot of fun the day of. Hair and makeup did not turn out exactly like the preview pictures, but I still liked the look they gave me. I LOVED my daughters hair as the flower girl. Kelly D ended up being our lead artist and she was awesome at hair and makeup! Everyone who got her LOVED their hair and makeup.

Profile Picture User5351426, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I booked hair services for myself, bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG in Milwaukee, WI and had a wonderful experience. The booking system on the CBA website was very easy to use and I was able to make changes leading up to the wedding. CBA was very accommodating with some last minute add-ons very close to the wedding. It was also very convenient that the stylists traveled to us and that we had 3 stylists for our big group.
Shannon, Steph, and Shenna were all fabulous to work with!! Everyone absolutely loved their hair, and it was clear how talented they all were. I will give a special thank you to Shannon for doing my bridal updo. She carefully listened to what I was looking for, and made my hair look better than I could ever have imagined! I also did a trial beforehand with Shannon, which was great. She and Shenna and Steph were very easy and fun to work with, and helped make the wedding day wonderful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair
4.2

Our MUAs (Sabrina & Bryanna) were awesome. I had a great time at my trial with Sabrina, she was super responsive and did a great job making me feel good and helping me get the look I wanted. They traveled to our venue and everyone had a great time hanging out while girls rotated through to get their hair/makeup done.
I give CBA less than 5 stars because their communication/website/email system wasn't super easy to use, took a while to get responses, etc. But the MUAs were fabulous and once I received their personal email/contact info, that made it much easier!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Rebecca did such an incredible job with my hair and make-up for my wedding. I initially did a trial with her about 6 weeks out and while that went very well to begin with, she knocked it out of the park on the actual day of. I don’t normally wear make-up so I didn’t have any idea what I wanted to look like, and the same person has been doing my hair for 15 years, so I was already nervous about working with someone new on such an important day. At the trial, I showed Rebecca a few pictures that were all very different and she pulled the elements that I liked from each of them into a cohesive look, making notes on any adjustments for the big day. On my wedding day, she and Stacy kept things moving on time and were very receptive to everything that the ladies in my group asked for. The girls all looked great! My hair turned out better than I could have imagined and it stayed all night, and we deviated from our original plan for my make-up and that too turned out awesome. It stayed on the entire time despite sweating from all the dancing. Setting everything up with Creative Beaute was a breeze thanks to their great online planning tool and Robbin’s responsiveness. We had a couple schedule and service changes and it was all super easy to take care of. Thank you!

Profile Picture User7191169, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Kayla B for my make up and Geneva S for hair. Both of them were amazing. They were so sweet and really easy to talk to. My hair stayed perfect for hours! I even fell asleep with my hair up at the end of the night and it was still in place. My make up was flawless and light. Which was perfect because it was 95 degrees. All in all they were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them anytime.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Creative Beaute Agency for my hair as well as the entire bridal parties hair. They were so easy to work with and extremely accommodating. My lead stylist, Lexie, is the best! So so so so so good at hair and really quick with updos! Would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable, easy to work with vendor that has the highest quality of stylists!

Profile Picture Anderson, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca did my makeup and hair for my wedding and she did a FANTASTIC job. I received so many compliments and felt so beautiful. She also did makeup for my wedding party and everyone looked great! Shenna did an amazing job with everyone's hair. Both ladies were lovely to work with as well. Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews