207 Reviews for Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

User Photos
Makeup Trial (2)
Licensed (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
206 Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) Reviews

I had an absolutely amazing experience using CBA for my wedding day makeup and hair! Laura Flagler was my Master Hair and Makeup Artist, and she did an excellent job recreating exactly what I wanted from the pictures I showed her. My hair is naturally super curly and difficult to style, but Laura had no problem making it look perfect!

Profile Picture Kendra, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

You could not ask for a better make up artist and stylist than Karla! I did pay for the upgrade for a master stylist, and it was well worth it. Karla listened to all of my questions, concerns, and freak outs about makeup and made me look incredibly beautiful during my trial and on my wedding day. As someone who does not wear make up, Karla made the process painless and made me look very natural. I could not be more happy with this company - specifically with Karla.

Photo for Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) Review - Hair trial
Profile Picture Laurie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

My team of artists were amazing - all my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I truly appreciated not only their talent but also their flexibility.

Profile Picture Christie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was one of the maids of honor my best friends wedding over the weekend and I had Anabel Ortiz do my hair and makeup. She was so sweet, professional, and organized. She contacted me ahead of time to ask for a photo of my face and hair and asked for inspiration photos for what I wanted. I have thin hair but she made it look voluminous and it stayed in place the entire night, even with the metal broche I had her add last minute. As for my makeup, When I looked in the mirror I was pleasantly surprised how great my skin looked and how she played up my eyes and lips. My lip color lasted literally ALL NIGHT. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked that night. I wish I could fly her to Jersey to do my hair and makeup for my wedding next year. She exceeded my expectations, and I am super picky with other people doing my hair and makeup. Shes very skilled and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

CBA provided hair and makeup services for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. When I had to add or change services, the team was very responsive. When the online system made a mistake with the scheduling the team reached out to me first and walked through everything to make sure everything was right.
On the big day, it made it so relaxing to have the stylists do everything on site. All of the girls loved their makeup and airbrush foundation - it really lasted all day in 96 degree heat and 20 mph wind! Everyone's hair designs were perfect and managed to hold up in the wind! I highly recommend these guys - they will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Myself and my wedding party had a fabulous experience with CBA and Lianna Colestock! I cannot say enough nice things about Lianna and Ashley. We had ten ladies who got there make up done and every one looked flawless! Lianna and Ashley were both fabulous. My mother and I had makeup trials with Lianna a couple months before and that insured us that we were in good hands. Lianna is such a kind, funny, caring, professional, talented person and you can just tell she is passionate about her work. She truly cares about her clients. CBA is a great company and I highly recommend them for make up and I promise you will not be disappointed ! Thank you thank you Lianna, Ashley and CBA! - Ellen Miller

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding a few years back and experienced the work of Creative Beaute Agency, specifically Pauline C and Mici D, firsthand. I loved the fact that CBA comes to you – no need to find a place offsite to fit your wedding party or book multiple appointments at a salon; it’s so easy. When I got engaged, no research was needed on my end because I knew that CBA was reliable and I booked them for our November 19th wedding in St. Paul, MN – requesting Pauline C and Mici D once again. The booking process was quick and easy, the online dashboard of selecting various options was really user friendly and communication with Robbin about constant updates to my wedding party selections and timelines was always positive. On the day of our wedding, we had a total of 12 girls get hair and makeup done so 4 artists assigned to us in total (Pauline C, Mici D, Emilie S and B) in order to meet our “ready time” request. They arrived early, were super organized and worked really well together (even though it was the first time a few of them had met). All of my bridesmaids commented on how they loved their hair and makeup and how great they were to work with – we even got done ahead of schedule, who knew that was possible on your wedding day?  I would highly recommend Creative Beaute Agency to any brides out there. They were top notch!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I was so relived to find CBA. I had booked another salon to do my hair and makeup, as well as hair and makeup for six other people, and they were horrible. As I panicked and searched for help on my big day, I found CBA. The process was seamless. It was so easy to book, and the girls were amazing. We had Bree (makeup) and Marina (hair) the day of, and they were awesome. I can’t say enough good things about Bree. She was so nice and friendly, and made everyone look beautiful. Marina did not do my hair, but she did blow-outs and down do’s for everyone else and they were all stunning. You cannot go wrong with CBA!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked with Creative Beaute and loved how everything is broken down on their website. It made it really clear what the charges were for each service and easy to customize my request so we could get a clear schedule and plan. Loved it. Got my practice session at home and it was lovely, I was feeling so excited going to the big day. But sadly 2 days before the event my artist fell so ill she was headed to the hospital. I got the most sincere apology call from Robin with the company. He quickly sent through a total refund with a bit extra to help with any last minute fees for finding someone new. He was so genuine and distraught that he couldn't do more for me. I may not have actually gotten the wedding makeup done by the company but I can speak to how much they truly care about their customers.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 10/15/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I had a great experience with Creative Beauty Agency. It was easy to schedule services and I appreciated how flexible they were. I loved the makeup and hair artists that were assigned to me and my bridesmaids. They did a great job and were very professional. I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Kali, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked hair services for myself, bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG in Milwaukee, WI and had a wonderful experience. The booking system on the CBA website was very easy to use and I was able to make changes leading up to the wedding. CBA was very accommodating with some last minute add-ons very close to the wedding. It was also very convenient that the stylists traveled to us and that we had 3 stylists for our big group.
Shannon, Steph, and Shenna were all fabulous to work with!! Everyone absolutely loved their hair, and it was clear how talented they all were. I will give a special thank you to Shannon for doing my bridal updo. She carefully listened to what I was looking for, and made my hair look better than I could ever have imagined! I also did a trial beforehand with Shannon, which was great. She and Shenna and Steph were very easy and fun to work with, and helped make the wedding day wonderful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

I had Kayla B for my make up and Geneva S for hair. Both of them were amazing. They were so sweet and really easy to talk to. My hair stayed perfect for hours! I even fell asleep with my hair up at the end of the night and it was still in place. My make up was flawless and light. Which was perfect because it was 95 degrees. All in all they were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them anytime.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Creative Beaute Agency for my hair as well as the entire bridal parties hair. They were so easy to work with and extremely accommodating. My lead stylist, Lexie, is the best! So so so so so good at hair and really quick with updos! Would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable, easy to work with vendor that has the highest quality of stylists!

Profile Picture Anderson, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca did my makeup and hair for my wedding and she did a FANTASTIC job. I received so many compliments and felt so beautiful. She also did makeup for my wedding party and everyone looked great! Shenna did an amazing job with everyone's hair. Both ladies were lovely to work with as well. Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my wedding day hair and makeup so much!! I had a summer wedding so I was worried my makeup would melt during our outdoor photography session post ceremony. But my makeup stayed all night! Karla was really sweet and very good at her job! I would recommend this company. I was happy with the price as well! I loved that they could come to my house to do the hair and makeup, that made my day so stress free- for my 2 sisters and mom as well! Thank you Karla!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 7/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The whole experience of working with Creative Beaute was awesome. They accommodated my changes, and were able to meet me at the rural location that we had our wedding. They even worked through the no AC environment on our crazy hot wedding day. Big thanks to Heidi and Kate for rocking it and being so professional! Every girl was absolutely thrilled with their hair and make-up, and it was such an easy process. Heidi even adjusted the look I had originally chosen because it had hurt my head in the trial run - Due to the adjustment, there was no pain on wedding day and it looked absolutely fantastic. These ladies have no problem finding solutions for concerns, so tell them what you want! CBA was recommended to me through a friend of a friend, and I would recommend them to anyone else as a stress free option to getting everything you want.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am extremely picky when it comes to having my hair and makeup done and was reluctant to get it done for my wedding. However CBA exceeded all my expectations and did a better job then I could have imagined. Not only are the makeup artists/hairstylists extremely talented but they were very flexible and easy to work with. I used CBA three different times and they were consistently good every time. I would Highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture User5138050, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED working with Shauna B. She's so kind, easy to work with, uber experienced, and seriously on top of her game. From my preview service to the day of the weeding, she was phenomenal. She hit it out of the park for sure providing hair and makeup for myself, my wife, and our moms in advance of our ceremony. We were all stunning. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Profile Picture Mary , 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I hired Creative Beaute' Agency due to all the positive reviews I saw on-line, and I am so incredibly happy that I did.
My hair and make-up artist was Rebecca R., and she was prompt in her responses and very willing to answer any questions that I had. The day before my hair and make-up trial, I asked her if she could come to my hotel instead of me coming to her salon, and she agreed without hesitation. She was extremely personable, professional, and we even found out that we had some common friends during the process. After my trial was complete, I was so thankful to know that I was going to look exactly how I wanted, despite my only showing Rebecca a few pictures of ideas I had.
On my big day, Rebecca helped put me at ease and worked her magic. She is incredibly talented, and I will forever be grateful to her for making me look amazing on my special day. Thank you Rebecca and CBA!!!!

Profile Picture Mara, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Laura Flagler was my hair and makeup artist- SHE WAS AMAZING!!!! She made me feel so calm and collected through out the entire process- from trial run to day of wedding. My hair and makeup came out absolutely flawless!! Laura was so sweet and open to all of my ideas and made them even better than I could have imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist!

Profile Picture Dannon, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot thank the girls from CBA enough for the wonderful hair and makeup services my bridal party and myself received!! They did a top notch job and because of them, my girls and myself looked our absolute best on my wedding day! The on location service was great! No stress running to the salon to do hair and makeup and then back to place of getting ready. Definitely was a great choice! The girls were very friendly and so fun to be around. I also thought the online scheduling was very helpful. No need to sit on the phone, you could book everything right from the website. I highly recommend CBA!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

My husband and I just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary and as I reflected on our special day I can not say enough great things about Dee and the Creative Beaute Agency team. They were SO easy to work with, professional, fun and very talented. The online payment option and schedules they provide were fantastic and very helpful. Dee and Peyton did my bridesmaids hair and we loved what they did. Dee also did their make up as well as my make up. I had someone I knew do my hair and let's just say it was a disaster. Dee saw the panic in my eyes and after she left Dee came to the rescue and in a matter of minutes performed a miracle. She was so kind, calmed me during my moment of panic and I am truly grateful to her for that. Hands down my FAV vendor we worked with! I have given out their names/CBA to friends and in the future if I have any special occasions I will definitely contact CBA again. A big thank you for making my day so wonderful (and making us look beautiful)!

Missy C

Profile Picture Missy, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Excellent professionalism, really well done job on both the makeup and hair. Dee was great. All on time, amazing work.

Profile Picture User4782112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I was so impressed with Creative Beaute Agency; from the scheduling, to the preview services, to the wedding day services.

For the scheduling the coordinator was extremely attentive and willing to work with my needs. The coordinator was able to respond in an extremely timely manner and was able to deliver on exactly how I wanted the day to flow. I did a preview service which went well; however after reflecting on the results it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I let the hair artist, Sabrina, know the day of the wedding what tweaks I wanted, and she nailed it! I have had so many up-dos in my life and this was by far my favorite. We used Lianna for our make-up and she also did an incredible job. The stylists finished ahead of schedule.

I have never felt more glamorous in my life, and that was thanks to the Creative Beaute Agency team. All of the girls looked beautiful which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. I would recommend the Creative Beaute Agency to any Bride.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup