Creations Cakes Reviews

Creations Cakes 7
  • Mallory

Mallory Yelverton · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Delicious and Innovative

DELICIOUS! That is one word to describe the flavors that Creations Cakes has. I felt very comfortable and that every little detail was paid attention to. Some of the nicest people I have met and I cannot wait to see what they create on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica Bonnett · Married on 08/17/2019

8/17/19 Wedding

Creations Cakes did our cake for our wedding and it was beautiful and delicious. We moved our wedding up a few months, and they were so kind and accommodating. We picked our cake up the day before the wedding. They had it ready to go, perfectly secure, and gave us all the help on keeping it cool and safe for the trip back to the venue. It never budged in the car. Would absolutely recommend and use again.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Hi Jessica!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We always try our best to accommodate each and every one of our brides needs! We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Please let us know if we can help you in the future!

Jamye Rogers · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! It was everything we had envisioned and more!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Jamye,

Thank you for leaving us your great review! We are super excited to hear that you loved your cake! Let us know if you have any other cake needs!

Darla Darden · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing flavor!

Our wedding cake, cupcakes, and groomscake were amazing and gorgeous! People are still telling me how much they loved the cake. These women are talented and know what they are doing. I had a 3 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor. I'm so glad we had leftovers because this cake was still good 3 days later. You won't be disappointed Brides......

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hi Darla and Scott!
    Thank you sooo much for your wonderful review! We are very great full that you chose us to be part of your very special day, your wedding! We are happy to hear that everyone enjoyed your cakes and cupcakes! Let us know if we can help again in the future.
  • Itzel

Itzel Gutierrez-Garcia · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful cakes, amazing taste!

I highly recommend Creations Cakes! My whole experience with them was excellent. I brought a picture of a cake I liked for inspiration, and they completely surpassed my expectations! Aside from my wedding cake looking AMAZING, it was absolutely DELICIOUS! My guests complimented the taste and beauty of it.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Creations Cakes 8

Creations Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the great review Itzel! We truly appreciate your kind words! We are happy to hear that everyone enjoyed your beautiful wedding cake!
  • Michelle

Michelle Ruiz · Married on 07/01/2019

Heart eyes

I had such a difficult time figuring out what design I wanted for our cake! Even up till 3 weeks before. And each time I sent an email, no matter what time, the ladies were so responsive and helpful!! My cake turned out so much more than I dreamt of and hoped for. And we have 4 different flavors, 1 for each tier. It came out FANTASTIC! My heart was so happy when I saw our cake and I would one million percent recommend this bakery for any brides shopping around! Pricing is great, very flexible, and so helpful with ideas/suggestions.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Creations Cakes 9
    Creations Cakes 10
    Creations Cakes 11

Hi Michelle!
    Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so happy that you loved your wedding cake! We try our best to give our brides everything they want on their very special day! Glad you are happy!

Gail Sharpsten · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding cake extraordinaire

What a great experience with this company!! Due to location issues we had to do the cake planning from out of state. Susie and Sally worked with to see our vision and delivered the most phenomenal cakes. Recommendations from them on cake and icing and decor were spot on. We received many compliments through the night on not just the beautiful presentation but also the taste of the cakes. I would gladly work with these ladies and their staff again. Worth every penny and piece of mind.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Hi Gail!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you. We are very pleased to hear that your family and guest enjoyed the cake! We are always here when you need anything else from us!

• Vivian

Vivian Baldwin · Married on 06/15/2019

Job well done

We had a great experience from taste testing to delivery. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Cake was delicious. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Creations Cakes 12

Hi Vivian and Brad!

Thank you for sharing your kind words and for your great review! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! We wish you both many, many more years together as husband and wife.

• Aymee

Aymee Gonzales · Married on 06/01/2019

Very prompt response and ensured satisfaction.

The cake was beautiful and tasted so good! She helped all the way through the process! Ultimately leading to a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Creations Cakes 13

Hi Aymee!

Thank you for your great review, we are so very glad to hear that you had a perfect wedding day! Creations is honored that we could be part of your very important occasion. Please let us know if we could ever be of assistance for any of your other cake needs! Wishing you love, joy, and a lifetime of happiness for you both.

• Marcella

Marcella Binkley · Married on 05/26/2019

Best cake ever

Creations cake have been amazing from first consult to the delivery of our cake. The many flavor options they had the recommendations and the quick responses to my many emails were much appreciated . The design of the cake was exactly what we wanted. Hands down the most flavor-able cake I’ve ever tasted

Sent on 06/15/2019

Creations Cakes's reply:

Hi Marcella and Christina!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy to hear that your experience with us was great. We wish the two of you so much love and happiness in your new lives together!! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your very special memories!

Tabitha Riedel · Married on 05/18/2019

Creations Cakes

Creations Cakes made my vision come to life. They took the time to sit down listen and design the perfect wedding cake. The cakes looked perfect and tasted the best. At the last minute i had to order a grooms cake and they were willing and able to accommodate my needs. I highly recommend creations cakes. Affordable prices and variety of flavors.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Creations Cakes 14

Hi Tabitha,
    Thank you so much for your great review! We strive to do everything we can to make each and every one of our brides and grooms happy! We wish you both nothing but love, and happiness for the rest of your lives!

• Alejandra

Alejandra Lewis · Married on 05/16/2019

Best taste and beautiful creations!

Cake was yummy and everyone loved it. I was so blessed to come across this vendor and pick the perfect cake. She is so lovely and knew exactly how I wanted my cake to look like and immediately sketched a picture for me and I was more than satisfied with the results. I would recommend creation cakes to anyone; Trust me on this one!! taste is delicious, neat work and relievable pricing... THANK YOU CREATION CAKES.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Creations Cakes 15

Hi Alejandra,
    Thank you for the wonderful review!! We truly appreciate your kind words. We are so very happy to hear that your were happy with your service all around. Our best wishes to you both in your new lives together!

• I

Isabel Rosales · Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful work and amazing taste

I was excited to see the outcome of the cake. We saw drafts of the cake but once it was put together it was amazing.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Creations Cakes 16
    Creations Cakes 17

Hi Isabel and Brandon!
    Congratulations on your wedding!! Thank you for the wonderful review! I will definitely pass your kind words on to our bakers and designers. We wish you many years of love and happiness! Let us know if you ever have any other occasions we can help with.

Nicole Weld · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding cake vendor!!

I would highly recommend Creations Cakes to do your wedding cake. They took my vision and did EXACTLY what I wanted! Couldn't be happier when I saw the cake for the first time, it was beautiful and then when we got to cut the cake, it was delicious!!!! You won't be disappointed with them!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! Your comments mean a great deal to us and I will make sure to pass on the great words to our bakers and designers!

Kristina Estep · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful cake with excellent service!

The cake was not only beautiful but was absolutely delicious! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They always responded in a timely manor and gave wonderful advice.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Creations Cakes 18
    Creations Cakes 19

Hi Kristina!
    Thank you for the wonderful review! We strive to make every customer happy and give you just what you wanted! We were so happy to hear that everything turned out great for your Alyssa on her big day! She looked very beautiful in her dress! We are happy to hear that she loved the cake!

My best,
    Sally
  • Teresa

Teresa Muller · Married on 02/16/2019

Easy process, great taste!

We booked this vendor after sampling at a wedding fair (for 20% off), and immediately could taste the difference between their cakes and others! Setting up the tasting was easy, and it was nice to have someone sit down with us and review all the flavor/icing combos to see what we liked best. You could tell that the cakes were homemade, and they were so moist and flavorful. It was hard to decide what to do with since they were all so good! They ask all the questions to make sure everything is exactly how we wanted. The day of the wedding the cake was there on time, looked beautiful, and tasted marvelous! If I ever have another event in the area requiring a cake, I will be sure to use Creations Cakes again.

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Creations Cakes 20

Hi Teresa.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we truly appreciate it. We strive to make all of our customers happy and love to hear that we did our job! Please let us know if you do need anything from us in the future.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 02/09/2019

Delicious!

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Creations Cakes 21

Hello Vanessa!

Thank you so much for reviewing us! It was our pleasure creating both your wedding cake and also Jeffrey's grooms cake! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed both! Thank you for the recommendation as well! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

Ashton Dearmond · Married on 02/08/2019

Creations Cake is perfect!

Creations Cake was awesome! The quality of the cake was perfect and just what we expected. They also did a great job decorating the cake with the flowers that we purchased from another vendor. Thank you!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Hi Ashton!
    Thank you for giving us such a great review! We are so glad to hear that you and Joe were happy with your cake. Our team strives to give each of our customers a great looking and tasting cake for the big day! I will pass on your compliments to our team. :)

Creations Cakes
  • Madison

Madison Bryant · Married on 01/05/2019

Great cake great service

Amazing flavor, the tasting they offered was perfect and everything came as expected. The staff were also very helpful and nice.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Creations Cakes 22
    Creations Cakes 23

Donna Neubauer · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome cakes!!

The ladies at Creations Cakes were so easy to work with. They provided excellent customer service from the time we booked, 14 months ago, up until the day of the wedding. The cakes were absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. We had so many compliments on the Yeti groomsman cake, along with the wedding cake. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Creations Cakes 24
    Creations Cakes 25

Hello Donna!
    Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate your kind words! We are so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed both of your wedding cakes! We wish you so much love and happiness for a lifetime together!
    Creations

Charlotte · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing cake company! Yummy too :)

Creations Cakes went above and beyond to provide the highest level of friendly customer service while also making our wedding cake dreams come true! The two cakes we ordered ( bride's and groom's) were absolutely PERFECT -- looks-wise and tasty. The ladies at Creations Cakes were quick to answer any question I had throughout the entire process. They were timely, courteous and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hi Charlotte!
    Thank you for giving us such a great review! We truly appreciate your business. We are so happy to hear that the cakes were what you and Cameron both wanted. Please let us know if you ever have any other cake needs and we would be more than happy to work with you again!
    Our Best,

Erin Silva · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Cake(s)

The cakes were both beautiful and delicious! All night I had guests complimenting the cakes for both look and taste- very moist! I would definitely recommend this cake shop for anyone looking for a cake for any occasion. I’m completely sold and will be a returning customer for other occasion cakes.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Hi Erin!!
    Thank you so much for taking time to give us a review! We are very happy to hear that you, Peter and all your guest were happy with our cakes! We work hard to help make your dream cake into a reality and we are glad to hear we accomplished that for the two of you! :)
    Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

• Marisa

Marisa Dyer · Married on 11/16/2018

Creations Cakes made it easy!

This was honestly one less thing we had to worry about. We had a great first meeting, they had all the details and made the rest of the process super easy for us. oh, and the cake was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Hi Marisa and Garrett!
    Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to make every step of your wedding day worry and care free! We are glad to hear that you were happy with our services and very pleased that you loved our cake!
    We wish the two of you many, many years of love and all the happiness in the world!
    Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day! :)
    Please let us know if you ever need us again!

Becky · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome service and delicious cake!

Great experience!! Made sure every detail was perfect for our big day! Communication was also wonderful, could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hi Becky!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! It was our pleasure to work with you and we are very happy to hear that you loved your wedding cake! We wish you and Dominic many blessings and lots of love!

Sally