Creations by Nola Photography Reviews

43 Reviews for Creations by Nola Photography

Creations by Nola Photography 1
Creations by Nola Photography 2
Creations by Nola Photography 3

Met Nola back in January when I was 7 months pregnant. She immediately made me feel at ease. I was so comfortable with her, like 2 friends chatting. We discussed everything I wanted in my wedding photos and she told me everything she would do to make the day run smoothly, even things she shouldnt worry about as the photographer!
    Leading up to the big day Nola and I communicated a lot, about the days schedule and what she could do for me. She made me feel so much better about the day because I was super stressed.
    She did a WONDERFUL job. Not only was she my photographer but she was someone that anyone there could go to with a problem and she fixed it. She made everyone super comfortable with her allowing her to get great shots. I'm extremely pleased with her, she's great!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!!!!

Danielle · event on 09/17/2014

Nola did a fantastic job on my daughter's senior pictures. We will have 2 more seniors next year and will be using her again for those as well. I highly recommend her for any event!!!!!!

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review...so appreciated!

Mary · Married on 09/06/2014

Nola was amazing!! She has such a fun personality and interacts well with everyone :)
    I didn't give her many specific requests, but I am so impressed at how she captured each moment and even the smallest details!
    I am so happy with my pictures, and I'm so glad I chose her to photograph my wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure photographing you and your husband and your families and friends!

chris · Married on 07/04/2014

Creations by Nola is the best! Awesome work! We could not be more pleased!
    Shearer family
    Chillicothe, missouri

Sent on 07/27/2015

Teri · Married on 06/07/2014

Not only does Nola take wonderful creative photographs to capture the special moment, she's also a gem to work with. Her sense of humor and energetic personality work well to put the subjects at ease. She's very easy to get ahold of through email. Our only problem has been to pick out our favorite picture from so many wonderful shots!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

Nola and her assistant were friendly and fun. They helped everyone relax and have real smiles. Nola was wonderfully helpful with everything from helping us figure out how to lace up my daughters wedding dress to helping clear guests that invited themselves to the bridal waiting area. She is amazing!!!! The photographs are awesome and it is proving to be very hard to decide which photos to purchase. I would definitely choose her for our other photography needs.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

I so loved working with you and all of the families and wedding party! What a happy and joyous day it was!

Nola was so wonderful!! She was extremely helpful and the pictures turned out great!!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

Nola is so great to work with!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! You were a gem!

Megan · Married on 03/08/2014

Nola is not only a great photographer that knows what she's doing, she's an all around great person too. She went above and beyond helping with pinning the boutiners on all the men ( we had a very large wedding party) and also keeping everyone on their toes. She's full of laughs and stories, makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and her staff is awesome too!! I went to 3 weddings that she photographed of people that I knew and I was impressed every time!! There was no doubt in my mind who I was calling to shoot my wedding day! Thanks for being you Nola!!!!
    The Staabs

Sent on 10/16/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Such a great wedding with such a fun wedding party, even if it was a bit chilly.

Alicia · Married on 10/19/2013

Nola did a wonderful job! She provided a second photographer with her so the pictures often had 2 angles. She was able to help organize people and make sure we got all the shots we wanted! She was so flexible and easy to work with! I would recommend her for any photography needs!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2010

Not only is Nola a great photographer, she is a wonderful person to work with. Our pictures turned out beautifully and Nola went above and beyond to make our wedding day fabulous. Many, many thanks for all that you did and for doing such a wonderful job capturing our big day! I would highly recommend Creations by Nola to all of the brides-to-be out there. She definitely exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/21/2010

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Sarah · Married on 05/01/2010

Nola did a wonderful job! She was great and really professional. She knew what she was doing and was very efficient. She made me feel like a star on my wedding day. The pictures were beautiful. We had posed ones and candid ones. I would highly reccomend her services.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Your review means so much! Thank you for taking the time to write!

Sheila · Married on 03/31/2001

Nola is amazing. She is creative, gets great shots, and is very easy to work with. She was my photographer for my wedding and for my graduate college photos. You will get quality from Nola every time. I would definitely use her again!

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sheila! You were awesome and so glad to know you still after all these years!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/1997

Nola was a joy to work with. From her witty personality to her emergency kit she carried. Nola was prepared for anything. Our pictures turned out amazing, there wasn't one single special pose she missed.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!!!!!!

Melanie · Married on 05/15/1993

She is faboulous. I highly recommend! Also did senor pictures for my daughter.

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you Melanie! Your daughter made taking her pictures very easy!

Kendra · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful pictures and affordable

Nola takes beautiful pictures and is open to personal ideas. You can tell she loves what she does for a living, she is enthusiastic, and so much fun to work with. Affordable and best value in the Columbia area, and even traveled to us which is about 45 minutes away.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Creations by Nola Photography 4
    Creations by Nola Photography 5
    Creations by Nola Photography 6

Katlin · Married on 08/12/2017

Nola was amazing to work with. Had a lot of good ideas and I loved how all my pictures turned out. She was great about fixing/getting me a new thumb drive when mine would upload to my computer. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much and so sorry again for the thumb drive issue!

Jacki · Married on 05/14/2016

She has a lot of package options that make it easier to know what you want and what you're paying for. I love that there were always two photographers working. She really takes into account your individual styles.

Sent on 08/17/2016