Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events Reviews

12 Reviews for Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events

• F

Felicia Stafford · Married on 05/25/2019

Positive Experience

We hired Rie for our wedding in May. It was definitely one of the best decisions we made. She listened to what we wanted. When it came to the big day, she was on it. She was very helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly.I was very pleased with her help and knowledge. I would highly recommend creating extraordinary weddings and events.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Charlie Toledo- Suscol Intertribal Council · Married on 11/03/2018

Imaginative and hardworking for non-wedding event

Rie is imaginative and extremely hard working making sure everything is in order. She is a delight to create events with and is very reliable. I have worked with her on this non-wedding event for 12 years and she is organized, has amazing work plans and is innovative in strategies for fund raising.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Charlie, looking forward to the 2019 Suscol Intertribal Art and Wine Auction!! I am honored to be part of a team to raise money for a Native American Cultural Center.

D willis · Married on 08/12/2018

Incredibly creative and organized

My husband and I were so fortunate to have Rie help us with planning our wedding last year. She is so creative, has the most amazing way of staying organized, and is so resourceful when figuring out multiple options or ways to do something. She helped us stay within our budget and we felt like we ended up having the most beautiful, unique, and memorable day. She wears many hats and is extremely reliable. I don’t know how we would have done it without her! I highly, highly recommend!

Donna Puccinelli-Kenihan · Married on 08/11/2018

Gorgeous Wedding!

We could not be more thrilled with the fabulous job that they did for our son’s wedding. Rie really listened to the bride and grooms vision. She took special thought and care to bring it alive. The personal touches and creative expression truly made it a Gorgeous Day we will Always remember. It was personalized to their specific desires. And Wow! Absolute Perfection ☀️

Sent on 01/08/2019

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Donna! It was an amazing wedding! and the view! Your son's candy bar instead of a cake was truly unique!!

Kelsey Erskine · Married on 07/14/2018

Truly amazing wedding coordinator!

Rie and creating extraordinary events truly made our wedding day happen and go smoothly! From the first meeting to the final check on details we felt supported all the way. Rie even walked through our venue with us and had so much knowledge to share on what types of measurements we’d need and what rentals to start gathering. She took all our decorations and set it up perfectly for us as we got to relax and get ready for the big day! She helped our rehearsal go perfectly and helped the ceremony go off without a hitch. She truly made it so that we could just enjoy our day. Without her effortless coordination we would not have been able to be as present on our huge day! We recommend her whole heartedly!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Kelsey! Your venue was like a fairy garden! I kept thinking I saw them in the ferns :) You made my job so easy being so organized! Loved the tables being released to your favorite songs. Truly a moment of keeping it uniquely yours!

Kristy Cowley · Married on 07/14/2018

Rie was on it!

As mother of the bride, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughters wedding. Rie worked closely with both brides who, of course, had their own personalities. She took each of the things that were important to them and implemented them perfectly. She took everything that Kelsey put together and set it up exactly as Kelsey wanted. Sam and her dad decided against a father daughter dance and Rie made sure that the photographer was there to catch their toasting shot at the bar. She really helped keep the photographer on time. And made sure everything was cleaned up at the end of the night.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Leeanna · Married on 08/19/2017

What a delight to work with Rie! She’s a no nonsense get the job done and make it look amazing gal! It was such a relief to know that everything was being handled and I didn’t have to worry and could enjoy the day! Great ideas and totally willing to see our vision and make it all happen seemingly without a hitch!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

Incredibly creative and organized

My husband and I were so fortunate to have Rie help us with planning our wedding last year. She is so creative, has the most amazing way of staying organized, and is so resourceful when figuring out multiple options or ways to do something. She helped us stay within our budget and we felt like we ended up having the most beautiful, unique, and memorable day. She wears many hats and is extremely reliable. I don’t know how we would have done it without her! I highly recommend!

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Danielle! Your venue was stunning! Even with that staircase! From the courthouse to the private residence, you and Garrett kept to being uniquely you!

Mallory Horton · Married on 05/20/2017

Rie is Extraordinary!

Rie was our day of coordinator and we couldn’t have done it without her! She kept us on track, on time, and allowed all of us to really enjoy our selves, because we knew she had it all under control. She is truly amazing!

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Mallory! You truly had an elegant, country wedding. Your dad did a great job on the arbor! And the pictures were phenomenal!! Your truly made it uniquely yours!

Tara · Married on 10/15/2016

Name says it all!

Rie is exceptional. She’s organized, punctual and calm through every storm! My sisters wedding had to be rearranged last minute due to a completely unexpected downpour and throughout the upset and heartache Rie kept everyone positive and focused on the task at hand. The outcome was not only a beautifully orchestrated (now indoor) wedding it went completely unnoticed to the guests and became a cozy and wonderful night for all!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Tara! It WAS a wet day!!! I think I had an inch of water in my shoes!!! But Shelby was dry!! And the pictures were amazing!

Shelby Stewart · Married on 10/15/2016

Wedding saviot

Rie was my hero for my wedding day. She helped me with so much and my wedding wouldn’t have been as beautiful without her help and guidance. I recommend this service to anyone and everyone. She truly saved my day.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Shelby! I know you wanted an outdoor wedding but the rain forcing you indoors by the fireplace created an amazing, intimate celebration. And the pictures!!!! Best of all, Dan's crazy dance! You made it uniquely you!

Keah Kenihan · Married on 10/07/2015

Made our destination wedding dreams come true!

Rie and her team are amazing! They know how to take your dreams and make them come true. We were married in Cabo San Lucas, and while I had planned most of the wedding myself - we ran into a major hiccup - my grandma hurt her leg the week before and we had to find a new location last minute. Rie was able to not only keep us calm while looking- but worked out a wonderful deal with the new venue and it was even more breathtaking then I had imagined.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Keah! the venue WAS breathtaking.....the end of the earth! Your "trash the dress" photo shoot turned out amazing! And I am really glad your grandma was ok. You and Ryan were uniquely you!