Create Weddings + Events Reviews

5 | Hornbrook, CA

5 Reviews for Create Weddings + Events

Jo · Married on 06/28/2017

We were flying over from the UK to get married just outside of Vancouver and hired Sara as our day of coordinator. Before the day Sara was absolutely fantastic with communication, and she was kind enough to come to the venue the day before with us and help us decide where we were going to have everything. When we turned up the next day everything was in place and even better than we imagined, with Sara on hand to help with anything we needed (even little things we didn’t think of) - we really couldn’t have asked for more and couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Tamara · Married on 08/20/2016

Choosing Sara to be our wedding planner was one of the best choices my husband and I made. Sara has a calm and soothing approach to every aspect of the planning and process. After every meeting with Sara we felt energized and excited for the big day. She has impeccable attention to details and made aspect of my vision a reality. Sara does the little extras like going to a wedding dress fitting to helping me find hard to locate decor. She was available at times that worked around my husband and my complicated schedules. My friends stated that this was the only wedding they had been to that ran on time. On the day I was able to relax and drink everything in because I knew Sara was on top of things. We cannot recommend her services enough.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Phaedra · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I found Sara Thom to be very approachable, it was like having a friend help us out. She gave us confidence that every last thing would be looked after. I think she is the only reason I wasn't having a meltdown on the wedding day, unable to coordinate or oversee preparations - I knew it was in good hands! Sara anticipated needs and dealt with unforeseen issues, changes and last minute requests with grace and professionalism. My reception was just as I had envisioned it thanks to Sara and when the fun was over she was there to the bitter end, making sure everything was done. Thank you so much for making our big day a care-free, beautiful event!

Sent on 07/18/2014

What a relief to have Sara as my wedding planner. She took care of details I couldn't imagine handling myself, from guest lists and invitations to color coordination and dealing with impossible seating arrangements. She made my wedding day seamless, I had the chance to enjoy my time getting ready while she handled all the last minute details, other vendors and even opinionated family. Lover her services and would highly recommend her to anyone needing an efficient, organized and calm person to plan their event.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2014

Sara is very easy to talk to, attentive in the meetings and very prompt in responding to emails and texts. The only reason I gave her 4.5 out of 5 for flexibility was that she wasn't able to attend our ceremony rehearsal due to another previously booked wedding, which really is not anyone's fault.

On our actual wedding day, she's at the ceremony and the reception to help guide everyone through the schedules and arrangements. I was the kind of the bride that planned everything down to the last minute and with super details, and sometimes I forget to communicate the details to the helpers. But Sara took charge on the wedding day to make sure things ran smoothly and without a hitch. I cannot thank her enough to help operate the popcorn machine as our late night snack!! She stayed til the very end to help wrap up the party, which was a huge relief because um, the bride and the groom had a little too much to drink that night!

Thank you Sara!