Create The Day Events Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • User2057817 2+ years ago
    Victoria is friendly and amazing to work with. She was quick to respond, affordable, and she recommended vendors that were also amazing and made it a pleasure to plan our wedding. We highly recommend her services, skills, professionalism and creativity. Thank you for making our day so very special.
    Gina Married on 11/08/2014
    Victoria was so amazing! I don't even have words for how grateful I am that she helped me plan and execute the most perfect day ever. Even though we hired her mainly as a day-of coordinator, she met with us multiple times and helped with the planning process, from suggesting vendors to putting together timelines and confirming with vendors. On the day of the wedding, she helped set up the decorations, made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of problems before I even knew there were problems! She was absolutely worth every cent we paid her and more, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Victoria!!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 02/22/2014
    I dont even know where to begin. Our special day was made possible by Victoria. She made sure everything ran smooth and went above and beyond to make sure I was not stressed or worried and was just enjoying my day. Everything that lead up to the day down to the very last minute we left was amazing.
    Angel Married on 12/14/2013
    Victoria and her team from Create the Day Events were simply marvelous. They did my entire wedding planing taking into consideration our needs and wants within a very short period of time and their flexibility is much appreciated. Filled with creative ideas and energetic our wedding turned out into being a blissful unique experience.
    Victoria comes as a very vibrant and radiant lady, very friendly and well organised. She kept us informed of the plans on a real time basis. She even handled our last moment changes in plans without a fuss.

What I like a lot about them is their dedication and commitment. It was more just a service. Very Professional to fit our pockets. Real value for the money we spent. I had been very anxious and nervous as to how the wedding would turn out to be, but I'm so grateful to them, they did a great job to keep me relaxed and took away the stress so that I could appear cheerful and colorful on that day.

They are well connected and got us great vendors for the photography and vedeography. The wedding theme was decided and the venue was done nicely.
    I highly recommend their services to anyone,they have an impressive array of features and an all around professional approach to suit your budget.
    Emily Married on 11/09/2013
    Victoria was amazing! She went above and beyond her duties. She was running a special when we booked her for our wedding but she was well worth her full price and then some. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning an event. She has many contacts for any vendors you might need and she has lots of experience to help make your special occasion amazing.
    Jackie Married on 06/16/2013
    Terrific. One word describes my whole experience with Victoria planning my wedding. The service, quality, and price were all TERRIFIC. Victoria took my ideas and elaborated making my wedding one of the best weddings I have personally ever been to. She worked her magic, even with my budget. Her staff surpassed my expectations with a remarkable day. They worked around my schedule, kept me updated often, and were friendly. It was a pleasure working with them to create my special day while not breaking the bank!! For the quality of their work, I say I under paid. They were great!
    Lily Married on 05/18/2013
    I must say, Victoria is simply the best Wedding Coordinator around! My husband and I were looking for a planner who could make our special day memorable. After speaking to a few other coordinators I was beginning to lose hope, but after my first contact with Create The Day Events I knew this company was the one!

The day went off without a hitch! Victoria and her crew were amazing. They handled all the details with vendors, photographer and our honeymoon destination. I was able to enjoy this magical day all the more thanks to this wonderful team. Marrying my best friend was a dream come true and our wedding was a dream within a dream!

I recommend Victoria and Create The Day Events to anyone having a special event! With their professionalism, creativity and knowledge you owe it to yourself!
    Britnee Married on 03/03/2013
    "Create the Day Events" could not have created a better day for my husband and I. It was literally a dream come true. It was a pleasure working with Ms. Williams. From the very first moment we met, she came prepared with a blueprint of an amazing wedding that not even my husband and I could have ever imagined. There was little work to do on our end. The level of professionalism, accuracy and execution exceeded our expectations. Ms. Williams selected vendors, decor, and entertainment that reflected the personalities of my husband and I and also the guest that would be in attendance. The photographer, especially, put the icing on the cake with intimate and breath-taking images that were captured. We were beyond pleased with the end result. My husband and I would recommend Create the Day Events to everyone. We look forward to working with her again on our baby shower in the near future!
  • User1132749 2+ years ago
    I worked with Victoria on planning my wedding and she was the best thing that could ever happen to me during the most stressful time of my life. She was very professional, creative, and created a beautiful wedding within my budget. I would recommend Create The Day Events for any event!
    Jeongwoo Married on 01/06/2013
    About a little under two weeks before our wedding date, our previous wedding coordinator had to cancel their services due to unforeseen circumstances. We found Victoria randomly through the internet and from first contact, she was very friendly and professional. After explaining to her our current situation, she agreed to meet with us on a short notice and gave us an incredible deal for her services.

Although my wife and I had planned our entire wedding, we did not have to worry about any of the details during our wedding day as Victoria was there to take care of all the details and make sure the day of wedding coordination went smoothly. As stated above, she was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. She was organized and knew exactly what to do on the wedding day after only meeting with her once beforehand. We even made changes the day of the wedding and she responded quickly and was very flexible while working with us. She made sure that all of our vendors knew what they were doing and I can honestly say that our wedding went smoother than my wife and I had hoped for.

Our experience with Victoria was great and we definitely would recommend her to anyone needing help with their events.
    David Married on 09/18/2012
    Victoria was a great planner and organizer for our wedding. She is the one that kept us on track the whole time and made the wedding happen on time. We actually did not know exactly what went into planning for a wedding and she took half of the stress away from us.
    Kristina Married on 03/30/2013
    Victoria was amazing. She not only planned my wedding but is now considered my friend. She took so much stress out of the day and allowed me to enjoy my special day with my friends and loved ones. Also, her knowledge and connections allowed us to stay within our budget. She also did a lot of extra things that were not in her job description. I would highly recommend couples with busy schedules to go with a wedding planner and she is the best!!
    Victoria Married on 11/04/2012
    In one word, Tori was amazing! She met with me numerous times beforehand to ensure we were on the same page, go over details, and help out with various questions. Because she was there on the day of the wedding, neither my parents nor I had to worry - she took care of overseeing the setup, ensuring everything was done just how I wanted it, was attentive to my groom and me throughout the evening, and basically did everything that was asked of her! There were a few minor details that were overlooked (like the fact that my dance floor was set up with a few cracks in it) - which were not her fault, but would've been nice if she had noticed them and had them fixed before the reception started. But they were so minor, that it didn't really matter. This was also Tori's first Russian wedding, and I think she did amazing in that respect :) Thank you so much for everything you've done, Jordan and I really appreciate it!!!