CRB Entertainment Reviews

77 | Orlando, FL

77 Reviews for CRB Entertainment

Charles · Married on 07/04/2014

Our wedding was a blast and I think the biggest contributor to its success was Cliff. I still get people complimenting on the success of it and every one of them mention the DJ. A couple that attended our wedding got married a month before us and the husband told me it was the best wedding he's ever attended including his own. Cliff had the dance floor full from the start till the very end. Money more then we'll spent.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

Everyone enjoyed Cliff and asked who he was and where we got him from. Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/05/2014

K · Married on 03/22/2014

My husband and I are so elated and extremely pleased that we chose CRB to provide music,lighting and entertainment for our reception! Our DJ, Cliff returned our calls promptly and it was a pleasure to work with him. He was able to offer us a package within our budget, worked with us to find the perfect shade of green for the uplights that were used at our reception, follow and guide us through the timeline for our reception that we submitted through the company website, play music we enjoyed,kept our crowd engaged and was able to get our guests out on the dance floor. Furthermore, he was very knowledgeable and professional. Our family and friends were also impressed and shared their thoughts about just how much they enjoyed our DJ, even weeks after our wedding. If you are looking for DJ that will make your special day memorable and carefree, my husband and I highly recommend CRB.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2013

Cliff was with us every step of the way, helping to plan the details of the entertainment and music for our wedding, which is an integral part of your wedding experience. It felt stress free knowing that I could rely on the quality of service that I received, and he more than exceeded my expectations. There was no limitation to any request for music, and my wedding would not have been as wonderfully entertaining without every fun (and surprising) detail that Cliff incorporated into our big day to help make the experience memorable and special. My family, friends, and coworkers are still talking about how awesome everything was! Not only was the event a blast, but the sound quality was amazing and the professionalism left me feeling completely content and overjoyed with the entire experience. I would never EVER use another DJ - his price his fair. Anyone can press play and make music happen. It takes a special person to keep your guests engaged to ensure everyone has an amazing time. Thank you Cliff!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2013

These guys were DJs at my daughter's wedding. Possibly the BEST time I have ever had at a wedding, bar none!!! I am not just saying that because it was my daughter's wedding. I am a baker, and have done several cakes for friends and their kids who have all grown up and are getting married. I have seen it all...from small, "backyard" weddings to the large and grand. These guys were FUN...not obtrusive, or obnoxious..but FUN...they kept the party going, and got people up on their feet. My daughter was very specific about what she did and did not want, and they listened. I don't ususally reviews, but I just had to with these guys!!! They got my 70 year old mother and father up dancing!!! I can not say enough good about them...if you are having an event...these are the guys to call!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Thank you Cliff and team for making our wedding so much fun. You really have a way of getting to know the crowd and working it :) My guests couldn't stop talking about how much they danced that night and how every song you played was just right for our "party" crowd I highly recommend and loved you being there to celebrate our special day!

Sent on 07/07/2013
  • LAURA

LAURA · Married on 03/23/2013

CRB Entertainment was referred to us by a friend, after much frustration of meeting a quality DJ, who was willing to travel to Melbourne Beach for our wedding. As soon as we met Cliff we were enlightened with his energetic and genuine personality, as well as his experience and booked him on the spot (which is a never for me) We did not want a "traditional wedding" and had a lot of unique and personal ideas we wanted to incorporate into our special day. Cliff was very attentive to all of our thoughts and really paid attention to the details that we expressed were important to us. Even when we ran out of time to do all that we wanted - Cliff embraced the challenge and was able to fill in all of our gaps and gave us more than we could of ever asked for. He even had a few specials touches that we were blown away with. When approached by our caterer to only allow a table at a time to attend our slider stations he was able to find a way to do that as well as get our guest laughing and up dancing, which is what we wanted. Throughout the entire evening we received compliments about how they loved our DJ. He played such a great variety of music that pleased all of our guest since we had a wide range of age and kept everyone dancing until the very end. If you are looking for a quality DJ service that will go above and beyond your expectations CBR Entertainment is the only DJ you should ever need to consider. Thank you Cliff for making our special day everything we could of dreamed of and more. We are beyond pleased and know that we would recommend you to anyone and everyone who needs any DJ services.

Sent on 04/11/2013
  • Allena

Shameka · Married on 01/04/2013

I meet Cliff at a wedding expo. What caught my attention is his attire. Being in the industry I've seen all levels of attire for entertainers and he had on a tux. So I asked what would he wear to my wedding. A few days later he called and remembered so much about our conversation, which was impressive.

After discussing the type of music we wanted played we asked if he had any DJs that specialize in it. He personally specialized in it as well as another DJ. He didn't claim that all of them specialize in all music like most of the entertainment groups would claim.

Upon his request we completed a request list. Since we wanted slightly different music for dinner versus the dancing portion of the reception we decided to make two separate list. He filled in the music perfectly. Our guest are still talking about how great the music was and this came from guest of all ages. This was a very important factor to us since it's how my husband and I meet. Since our wedding I've used him for other events that needed different genres of music

Sent on 12/31/2013

Patti · Married on 12/15/2012

CRB Entertainment provided first class / top notch entertainment the entire time at my daughter's wedding reception. The owner, Cliff was professional, and stayed in contact with me before and after the wedding reception. He is also kind and very considerate! And the DJ selected by Cliff was amazing. He kept all of the guests highly entertained and moving. The music played during the reception related to all age groups present. I was highly pleased that he met each and everyone of my expectations. I would highly recommend CRB entertainment to any future bride or for any occasion where entertainment is needed, go with CRB!! Thanks, Patti Moore

Sent on 12/18/2012

SOFIA · Married on 08/04/2012

Wedding Event on August 4th!

After searching for many months for a DJ for our special wedding day; we
    were invited to a party and we loved the level of professionalism that
    CRB Entertainment exhibited during my friends birthday bash. We
    immediately contacted CRB Entertainment Company and we sat down and they
    were very helpful in helping us from the selection of music, to the
    planning of the wedding reception; lighting,video montage, etc.. Our
    special day came on August 4th and what an event!! CRB did all the
    lighting, the video montage and the selection of music was exquisite. My
    guests could not stop dancing all through the night and when I walked
    into my venue the lighting and our monogram on the wall was so beautiful
    that I could not believe this was the venue we had rented..... CRB
    Entertainment is the whole package!! Thank you CRB for making our wedding
    day special and for keeping all my guests entertained. I will
    definitely use you guys again in all our future events!!!!!

Thanks again CRB!!
    Sofia and Josue Miranda

Sent on 08/22/2012

I was referred to CRB by another bride at a bridal show who spoke about the Saxophone player that played during her wedding. I am so glad I chose Cliff for our wedding. He created a custom package for lighting and we were able to get the Saxophone player as well! Definitely recommend CRB for anyone looking.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2012

Cliff was amazing to work with. He is very professional, flexible, and easy to get in touch with. I loved his ice breaker and reception games. I have never seen them done at weddings before and our guest had an a great time. He got everyone out on the dance floor and kept them there the entire night. I would highly recommend him to any bride!!!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Ditas · Married on 03/04/2012

Very Nice Work. I will use this vendor for my next wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Jen · Married on 02/10/2012

Cliff Bell was the dj at my brother's wedding in August and it was the most fun I had at a wedding...including my own!! His "icebreaker" game at the table was fun and so were the other activities he included throughout the evening. In fact, I booked his services for our school fundraiser dinner/auction/dance...and again he provided excellent service and all at the event enjoyed his professional yet entertaining manner. He played the music we asked, facilitated the buffet line, promoted our auction, and was a lot of fun!! The night went by so quickly...especially because everyone was dancing!! I highly recommend CRB and look forward to booking him at future events that I am involved in!!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2012

I have nothing but positive things to say about CRB Entertainment. From the very beginning they were professional, proficient, knowledgeable, and kind. They play all different genres of music to satisfy your taste and they even provide mc services which was great. Their wedding packages are very cost efficient and you get a lot for the money, they actually provided a live saxophonist for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would recommend CRB Entertainment to anyone shopping around for a dj and I would absolutely use them again in the future for any events!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2011

Cliff and his team did a great job. He met with us to make sure that he knew everything we wanted and the music and entertainment was just what we were looking for. I would recommend them to anyone needing a great and professional DJ

Sent on 03/27/2011

This company provided excellent professional services. They were informed of our expectations and dellivered it accordingly. We had a ball at the reception. Regardless of the style of music, they can produce it. They also assist in coordinating the reception to make sure everything remain in harmony. Also, we hired them to play a saxophone at our wedding. It was so beautiful. You will not be displeased with their service.

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 07/17/2010

Cliff Bell is AMAZING!! He had great icebreakers to start off the reception, kept the flow of music going throughout the night, helped get people onto the dance floor, and did exactly what we asked him to do. He is extremely professional. If you want a truly talented DJ call Cliff. He is the absolute best!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Danielle · Married on 03/06/2010

Cliff worked with us from start to finish and walked us through everything. We had some hiccups being that our wedding was over Hurricane Mathew weekend and he continued to keep in contact with us despite the state of the city. We asked for a DJ that could speak Spanish and keep the crowd dancing with a mixture of 90's hits and all the popular wedding songs. We did a ton of creative things from making our own wedding mix to a surprise garter removal involving his brother. With each new idea, they were on point and ran an amazing wedding. You get way you pay for and in our case hiring CRB made our wedding amazing. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent on 02/07/2017

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Hi Danielle,

Yes, October 8th, 2016 is definitely a day I will not forget especially with the hurricane that was coming along the edge of Florida that cause city officials to cancel a major concert in town on that Friday and double up shows for that Saturday on the same days as your wedding. Now, with the double shows on Saturday in downtown Orlando and your wedding taking place next door to the concert made it real challenge for your guests with parking, but at the end of the day it was all worth the extra time and I'm really happy you and Bolivar enjoyed your self from start to finish.

Roshawnda · Married on 03/14/2009

CRB Entertainment is awesome! I would highly recommend this company for a wedding. Cliff did an excellent job entertaining my guests. Thanks again for making our day memorable!

Roshawnda and Michael Anderson
    March 14, 2009

Sent on 10/14/2010

Paola · Married on 06/22/2017

DJ Taj John was awesome at my Community resident function!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Gail-Ann · Married on 10/22/2011

Cliff did a great job hosting my wedding, he had my crazy dad moving and he had the crowd not wanting to leave. We all had a wonderful time, he played a mixture of tunes because between my husband and I taste of music was soooo different and keep the guest moving. Way to Cliff you know you did your thing!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Sharde · Married on 03/25/2016

Cliff Bell was very professional and had a great upbeat personality. He was the second DJ we met in person, and we knew we needed to look no further. He was incredibly flexible to arrange meeting times and locations, and any special requests. We had a multi-cultural wedding requiring a unique blend of music, and Cliff was very accommodating. We provided him with a list of our preferred music that included Hip Hop, Classic Soul, Pop, Reggae, and Indian music. He provided an online planning tool to create a playlists, however for the sake of time, we just emailed him a list of songs and indicated special requests for introductions, first dances, fading pieces, etc. Her received our requests and came prepared with an awesome mix.

One of Cliff's DJ packages includes having a 2nd DJ who interacts with the crowd while the Cliff plays the music. It was worth the investment!!! The crowd and myself absolutely loved the games!! The 2nd DJ was very upbeat and kept everyone engaged and entertained.

Cliff did an incredible job transitioning the songs and incorporating music for everyone. The uplighting he provided complemented our wedding colors perfectly and made the evening even more surreal. Everyone commented on what a great job he did. Our parents were pleased with what an excellent, charismatic host he was, and how in-tune he was to the mood of the crowd. Cliff and his coworker exceeded our expectations and I thank them for creating such a beautiful reception. It was a night to remember :)

Sent on 04/21/2016

Kendall · Married on 11/19/2017

3.5

I really enjoyed working with CRB basically because they communicated constantly with us and clearly. Their contribution to our event went as smooth as planned, and in a lot of ways, smoother than planned. I loved the way they took charge to keep our special moment on track, as well displaying a level of flexibility that showed their expertise and professionalism.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 10/06/2018

3.0

Professional,helpful,great personality,fun

Cliff was amazing! The online planning and meetings were so convenient. We had him do the music for our wedding as well as our reception. Cliff was so amazing at keeping the reception flowing and had everyone up dancing. We have guests that said it was the best wedding and reception they have been to. We feel that has a lot to do with Cliffs fun personality, it’s contagious . We are so happy we hired him❤️

Sent on 09/30/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Vicki and James for taking some time to write a review about our entertainment services, which I really enjoyed entertaining everyone on your special day. Definitely some classic moments! Love it !! :)