CRB Entertainment Reviews

77 | Orlando, FL

77 Reviews for CRB Entertainment

Kayla · Married on 04/01/2017

Cliff was fantastic! He was open to every request I made, and kept the whole event upbeat and flowing. We danced all night, there was never a dull moment! Our guests LOVED the shoe game as well!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Amberley · Married on 12/17/2016

Cliff and his team were amazing! They always say the DJ sets the tone to your wedding and if you don't have a good one people will remember. Everyone commented on what a great DJ Cliff was and how he made are wedding so much fun. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the same. He met us on site in personal and went over all the fine details with us. From the up lighting to our custom GOBO everything was perfect! He had every song that my guests requested along with mine. Sometimes is hard to keep a crowed happy and he played all the right songs at the right time. All the guests told me what great music the DJ played. Thank you Cliff for making our day so special it would not have been the same with out you. Do not think twice about using him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Hi Amberley,

First, I will like to thank you for taking out the time to write a review about the entertainment services that I had the honor to provide for your special day. I met you and Michael at a wedding show in Tampa and I'm glad that you decided to select my company to be a part of a special moment in your life.

Again, thank you so much and please keep in touch and tell Michael don't forget to give me a call once he's ready to make that move for his upcoming business.

DJ Cliff Bell
    CRB Entertainment

Crysany · Married on 09/23/2016

Cliff and his staff were absolutely amazing throughout our wedding preparations and at our reception. He was lively and got everybody involved in our special day. We highly recommend using Cliff and CRB Entertainment for your next function. Thank you Cliff!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Elina · Married on 09/03/2016

Everything was great! Services were great and everything I wanted. Best time ever!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Denise · Married on 09/01/2016

Mr. Bell and his team were totally amazing. They were very accommodating, professional, and personable before and during our wedding. My husband and I could not have hired a better entertainment company. Prior to our special day Mr. Bell met with us and as he listened intently to our ideas, he was able to make some suggestions that were impressive on the day of our wedding. The up lighting was simply enchanting. It added the special touch we were looking for. Most of our guest could not stop talking about the music and how well Mr. Bell was able to engage the crowd. We definitely chose the right DJ entertainment company. Our night was magical and we must give Mr. Bell and his team huge thanks for working with us and making our wedding a night to remember. We plan to hire CRB Entertainment again in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Rechelle

Rechelle · Married on 07/24/2016

Cliff and his team were amazing! From the beginning, Cliff worked with me on my vision for my wedding and came through with flying colors! I made several changes along the way with songs and timelines and at every change, Cliff was there with his calm and cool demeanor, making sure I received what I needed. His professionalism speaks volumes and we were so pleased with how he managed to get ALL of the songs we had on our "must play" list actually played! At one point, our photographer whisked us away for photos and when we came back, everyone was dancing and having a great time! They even did a beginning ice breaker with our guests that made things fun and interactive. My husband and I come from a musical background, so the music sets the tone of any event and having the right mix of genres was very important to us! A+ to Cliff and his team for understanding our needs, taking the time to listen to what we wanted and even making great suggestions. Thank you Cliff for making our day great!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Edwin · Married on 07/02/2016

The only advice I can give to a couple requesting this service is to book and use CRB as you will not be disappointed in service or attentiveness.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Edwin & Crystal,

It was definitely our pleasure to provide the entertainment & lighting on your special day, which was filled with a lot of great memories from beginning to the end of the night.

Cliff Bell
    CRB Entertainment

Derek · Married on 05/29/2016

CRB Entertainment was very thorough in making sure what exactly we were looking for in regards to our wedding. Their website was very easy to use when selecting the type of music that we wanted for the night. The DJ that oversaw our wedding reception did a great job of keeping the night moving and everyone said that they loved the music!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kiara · Married on 03/19/2016

CRB Entertainment was so flexible and patient with me! I was so unsure of what I wanted in regards to the music and theme I wanted with the music during the reception and he really took the pressure off of me. They incorporated a fun game during my reception (which I wanted, but didn't even know)! They were so good to my family and made the atmosphere one to remember! My mother is still talking about how awesome he was and how patient he was. I would HIGHLY recommend CRB Entertainment. My wedding reception was one to remember!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Ciera · Married on 12/05/2015

CRB Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding on August 20, 2015 at The Club at Bella Collina. I had been to two weddings previously where they DJ'd and I was sold! Friendly, fun, great music, and always kept the flow of the things moving. One of our favorite personal touches they added was a quick, fun ice breaker game for the tables to get a little better acquainted before eating dinner. It got everybody laughing and kicked off the ceremony in a fun way. Would definitely recommend CRB Entertainment to anybody who needs a DJ!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Z

Z · Married on 10/17/2015

Cliff was amazing. He was very professional and easy to work with. He is very interactive with you and your guest and he most definitely keeps the party going. He went from my ceremony site on the beach, cocktail hour on the patio, to our reception in the ballroom with ease. His up lighting went perfect with my wedding colors and brought the ballroom to life. Would definitely recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Brian · Married on 10/03/2015

Cliff Bell, DJ Kevin and their team at CRB Entertainment were absolutely the best DJs we could have picked for our wedding. Cliff's patience, meticulous attention to details, professional pre-event planning and genuine concern for our wishes helped make our wedding unforgettable. Cliff met with us multiple time before the wedding for longer than he needed to make sure he understood everything we wanted. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and that meant a lot to us. We had a very diverse guest list and wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed the music, from the youngest to the oldest. Cliff and DJ Kevin didn’t just meet our expectations, they exceeded them. We tried to walk around to tables to greet our guests but couldn't because they were on the dance floor all night. The dance floor was literally packed from the first dance to the last. This was further confirmed by so many guests telling us that our wedding was the best they had ever attended and how great the DJs were. Cliff and Kevin played to the audience and truly made our wedding fun and engaging. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 04/15/2016

marie · Married on 09/19/2015

Edwin was my DJ and he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I loved his professionalism and also how he bacame a part of the wedding party. His goal was to make sure he gave us exactly what we wanted and stayed on the timeline perfectly. He communicated with my coordinator and myself the entire night and not to mention HE CAN DANCE TOO!!! LOL, great job Edwin and CRB Entertainment! I knew you were going to be great, and you have surpassed my expectations. Thank you Cliff Bell.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/23/2015

Cliff was great! He listened to what I wanted. He cared about doing what was important to me. He treated me like I was in charge. Other DJ's tried to tell me how THEY thought MY wedding reception should happen. Cliff said, "I want to know what YOUR vision is so I can make it happen". Every song played at my reception was hand picked by me, my groom and my family and friends. His live saxophone player that played during dinner was awesome too! Top notch and classy. Cliff made all the announcements I asked him to make. He became our friend. He never acted like a typical vendor or treated us in a strictly business way. We actually missed him after the wedding :) Cliff has a great personality and that means the world to a bride who is under a lot of pressure during planning. If you want a great reception....go with CRB entertainment.

Sent on 09/20/2015

CRB Entertainment's reply:

I appreciate that, Lindsey! Of course it is all about you! It is your day and it should be about what you want! Thank you for letting me and my team be a part of an event that was so special to you and your husband, family and friends.

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

Cliff Bell is the owner of this company him and his team put together a beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour for my wedding..... When I spoke to Mr. Bell he took the time to listen to me and what kind of music I want it he nailed ..... His team and himself did a beautiful job I highly recommend this vendor they take the time to listen to the Bride and groom and that is what a vendor should do the wedding is about the bride and groom they did a great job......

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Sent on 11/20/2014

Miluska · Married on 12/10/2014

Cliff is just amazing! We chose CRB for our wedding on December 10th, after we saw them at a bridal show and we love their energy. I have no comlpains at all, I am latina and wanted everyone dancing that day and he did it! I can't remember someone not enjoying the wedding and the music. He even made my grandma dance. If you want a fun wedding, you should definitely choose CRB Thank you Cliff!!! The games were so much fun! people is still talking about the wedding! And his prices are very good for the service!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Jaymie · Married on 11/16/2014

DJ Cliff with CRB Entertainment was the best choose for a DJ at our wedding. The level of professionalism and all he did for us was more than I could have ever imagined. When you have a wedding the bride and groom go through so much stress planning and hoping that everything goes smoothly. With Cliff performing at our wedding it took all the stress off us. He took the timeline from us prior to the wedding told us to trust him, and boy did he do amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/06/2015

They were absolutely amazing!!! :)

Sent on 11/18/2014

Cliff did our wedding two weeks ago at mystic dunes and we had a blast! I didnt have a normal type of wedding event. We had multiple performances and a particular type of playlist. It was full of surprises. Even the bridal party surprised us with a performance and Cliff and his assistant worked professionally and patiently with them at the last minute. I would definitely recommend his team. Even if the original DJ kevvy we agreed on and paid for wasn't able to make it; we still loved the whole service. Cliff also had fun with our family and friends and the games he does really entertains everyone. Thanks you cliff for your hard work and dealing with a bride like me..lol.. we had so much fun :)

Sent on 11/16/2014

Cliff and his team were professionals from start to finish. The music was exactly what we wanted and all of our guests had such a great time. Cliff did a great job getting the party started and getting all of our guests out on the dance floor.
    I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so much fun. Several guests came up to us and said we had the best wedding DJ ever and I could not agree more.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Christina · Married on 10/11/2014

Cliff and his team were awesome!!! He had my guests and me and my husband up on the Dance floor all night. He interacted with us by playing games, sing alongside etc. He really felt like he was apart of our wedding!! I loved his charisma and attitude, he is honestly the best!! If you have an event you need a dj he is your man!!! Thank you again cliff for helping to make our wedding day so special!!!!!! Love Mr & Mrs Abriola

Sent on 11/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

CRB entertainment was a hit at my multicultural wedding. Cliff Bell was recommended to me by a coworker and I am so pleased! Being a German American marrying a Haitian, my now husband and I had looked for a DJ who could incorporate both of our cultures and appeal to both sides of our family. Cliff was able to blend a variety of music for us, including Haitian music (Compas and Zouk) which was a necessity for us.

Cliff had our guests dancing all night and he was full of great energy! I would recommend CRB entertainment for your wedding if you have guests who want to party and dance all night! :-)

Sent on 09/20/2015

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! I had a blast and enjoyed being a part of you and your husband's day. It is always so much fun to see cultures blending together and I'm glad that everyone enjoyed themselves.

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2014

Choosing CRB for our DJ and lighting services was one of the best decisions we could ever make for our wedding! From the beginning, Cliff was so accommodating and went out of the way to find times to meet with us. CRB was so professional. On our wedding day they made everyone feel comfortable in interacting with each other. We also used their live saxophone player and he left our guests speechless. Our guests who normally don't dance were up and dancing and enjoying themselves. The uplighting was also beautiful.I have been recommended CRB to all of my friends getting married or having parties. They will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Cliff is a world class person and professional! Upon our initial meeting,it was obvious that In the scope of his work, he has tons of Dj-ing experience...as well as awards to further back up his quality of services. Whether it is a wedding, party, or any other type of engagement, I fully recommend CRC Ent for your services. Cliff was understanding, flexible, to the timeline and uniqueness of my wedding. He also delivered a reception that guests are still speaking about today. Being that he has experience, Cliff also understands the importance of detail so much that he will set you up to have your own online wedding planner in which you can lay out everything there is to know about your day so he is able to grasp and deliver what you desire. I had a wonderful partnership with Cliff and he was spectacular at the wedding. If you want an unforgettable day and a good time, grab Cliff to be that essential piece to get the atmosphere, mood, and party you desire to celebrate! :)

Sent on 09/22/2014

Verdelle · Married on 07/26/2014

CRB provided the lighting, MC and DJ Services for our 7th Renewal. It was outstanding. Cliff was amazing !!!!! He engaged our guest and had everyone on the dance floor (even my 70-year-old mother ☺. He provided an unforgettable experience for our guest and us. They are still talking about our event!!!! He is very professional and was able to keep us on track with all the planning that was involved. I would recommend him over and over. He gets 5 stars from us. Thank you CRB Entertainment!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014