Cranbury Music Reviews

4 | Cranbury, NJ

4 Reviews for Cranbury Music

Esther · Married on 01/08/2011

We hired a violinist and a celloist for our ceremony. They showed up dressed professionally and played well. We had about 5 songs played during our ceremony and they stayed to play until all our guests left.

Prior to the event, I was able to meet with Cranbury Music at their location and listen to some possible songs. This was great!

Transactions were done via check--3 months before and the day of.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Megan · Married on 05/21/2010

I LOVED Jerry. Being the Bride you only get to hear so much of the ceremony music, but EVERYONE said he did an amazing job. That they loved how we had a violinist.

He accomidated all of the music requests that I wanted for a non-traditional wedding.

He was dressed very professionally and was a genuine person. I highly reccomend him.

Sent on 06/08/2010

WENDY · Married on 09/07/2008

Jerry from Cranbury music was just wonderful... We had to put together a wedding renewal ceremony very quick and not only was he available, he was so kind and thoughtful and so so helpful...He played all the beautiful songs on his violin that i requested and he was very talented at his craft. He added such a special touch to our ceremony and i recommend him highly, he is also a lovely man!!!

Sent on 09/08/2008

alisha · Married on 10/20/2007

He was great!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/24/2007