40 Reviews for Craiu Production

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
40 Craiu Production Reviews

I originally hadn't planned on getting video of my wedding but was told by several friends I would regret not having one. My dad passed away 5 months after our wedding and I am beyond grateful to have those moments of him captured. The wedding video is definitely something my husband and I splurged on, but it was worth every penny and we are so happy we hired Craiu Production. Chip and his team were wonderful and extremely professional to work with the day of our wedding and the months leading up to and after it. The technology they use is top of the line. The drone shots are amazing and the camera stabilization equipment they use sets their videos apart from companies that do not. My husband and I were so impressed with Chip and his team the day of our wedding. They first arrived at my father-in-law's house for my husband getting ready, then to the hotel where I was getting ready, our first look location after that, and finally our ceremony and reception venue. We were blown away with the quality of our trailer video and the creativity that went into it. We are waiting until our 1st anniversary to watch the full-length video but know it will be nothing short of incredible! Craiu Production is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chip was very professional and a pleasure to work with! The quality of work is superb!

Profile Picture Brandi, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have been thinking for a while how to express how amazing and talented Chip Craiu is. So here it goes. There are literally no words to describe him and his crew . His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, the quality of the photos when I received them left me speechless. I am absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Alina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
4.7

Chip and Nick were absolutely wonderful on the day of our wedding! They made sure to work with us and our budget before our wedding day and then on our wedding day they worked so hard to capture every moment! They were kind, easy to work with, hard working, and just a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/8/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

When I think of our experience of having Craiu Production capture our wedding day the first word that comes to mind is “excellence!” Truly, there is not much more one has to say. From day one with our initial contact until we obtained our most anticipated final copy, there is nothing I would change, and nothing more I could have asked for. We so greatly appreciated the quality and service that was provided that both my husband and I decided to share our thoughts in a review. Both Chip and Nick were incredibly professional, and went above and beyond on more than one occasion in order to meet my husband’s and my needs. What stands out most for me, though, is the warmth, patience, and understanding that they provided following an unexpected death in our family right before the wedding took place. They were a blessing to us, and so it is without any reservation that I wholeheartedly recommend this team for your special day or any other videography needs. Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are EXTREMELY pleased with how our wedding video turned out!!!!! All we kept on saying while watching our video was "WOW, WOW, WOW" as tears rolled down both our faces. Chip exceeded our expectations and was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Chip and your crew for making our vision come to life and giving us something we will cherish for a very long time!!!!

Profile Picture Clarena, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a videographer in Detroit/Ann Arbor area, pick Craiu Production! They were warm, friendly, responsive, flexible and incredibly easy to work with. I had a hard time picking a wedding videographer, because it seemed that most wedding videos were basically a simple montage of footage against background music. We were looking for films that would tell a story... that would give a sense of what the couple or the people were about. Craiu Production did this beautifully and we were incredibly thrilled with how our videos turned out. If you like documentary-style videos that tell a story in a creative thematic way, pick Craiu Production ! We would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again for giving us wonderful memories that we can relive for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Craiu Production did an amazing job! It really seemed like they understood us and what was important for us on our big day! They were professional and fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chip was an absolute dream to work with! From the beginning communication leading up to our wedding everything about him and Craiu Production is nothing but professional, creative, and exciting. Chip was really great at taking in our ideas for our custom wedding video, gave us honest feedback, and ultimately produced what is without a doubt the most beautiful wedding video I have ever seen (I'm not biased at all). The video speaks for itself, makes you feel as if you are there reliving all of the moments with me and my husband. Thank you Chip and Craiu Production! I might not need another wedding video produced again in my life, but I will absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for a videographer/producer that is truly one of a kind!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are incredibly happy we booked our photographer and videographer through Craiu Production ! We were looking for a more photojournalistic/modern style and they were great to work with. They are very talented and captured the day beautifully. We just reviewed our preview photos and video the quality is truly amazing. They captured each moment with emotion through gorgeous colors and well composed images. The booking process was also a breeze. Thank you Craiu Production! We have already recommended you to our friends getting married next year!

Profile Picture Gisella, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chip and his team were such a pleasure to work with. We are so happy we booked him for our photography and videography. It was great getting both services from one company so that they could coordinate shots together. Chip truly takes time to get to know the couple and goes out of his way to make sure the pictures and videos turns out excellent. He even shot a "love story" video of us the week before our wedding that we were able to play during out reception that gave guests a little background on how we met, our interests, etc. Everyone, including us, loved the video and was extremely impressed by Chip's work. Chip also came to our rehearsal at the church the day before to plan out shots and lighting for the next day. We had such a great time with Chip and his team through the whole process and would highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Craiu Production was by far the best company to choose for when it comes to photography and videography for your wedding. From the moment we sat down with them to discuss everything, to the wedding day, everything was perfect. Stress free!! Chip and Diana make sure that they cover everything for you and on the day of your wedding, you have nothing to worry about. They capture the best moments and even ones you would never think of. They are very creative and up to date on all the technology and different image styles. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Casey , 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I couldn't be more please with the job Chip and Craiu Production did for our wedding! We booked with them last minute and they were luckily available and we were so happy. They are perfectionists which was perfectly fine with us because we wanted our video to be something we would love forever. I would definitely recommend shutter and sound for your wedding day if you are wanting someone who knows the worth of your special day, and trust me his work shows it!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Craiu Production was one of our favorite vendors to work with! Chip and Nick are so great and easy to work with. Hiring a videographer was one of the last decisions we made in preparing for our wedding, but we're so glad we did. Craiu Production was recommended by another of our favorite vendors, and they did not disappoint. The pricing was extremely affordable compared to many others we looked into, and the end product is stunning. We loved seeing the highlights video on Facebook, and then once we received the full video we were so happy to see all of the parts of the wedding we missed ourselves (seeing each other get ready, seeing guests arrive at the ceremony & at cocktail hour, getting to watch our first dance, etc.). Chip was very responsive and thorough throughout the planning process, which is very much appreciated while planning a wedding! We really feel like we made the best decision possible for choosing a videographer, and we're so glad we have these memories! Thank you for everything, Chip and Nick!

Profile Picture User5574145, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chip did a great job! It was so nice working with him. The video turned out amazing. It was the best money we spent on the wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had our photos and videography done by Chip from Craiu Production and it was incredible. He was professional and prompt and took amazing footage of our wedding from everywhere and was always in the right place at the right time. The highlight video was edited beautifully and truly captured the essence and theme of our wedding, while the raw footage recorded every single moment! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Craiu Production exceeded our expectation! Chip and his crew are professional, flexible and friendly, while remaining unobtrusive. The perfect wedding photography and videography crew. Chip has great, original ideas. A total pleasure to work with. Totally amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chip was a pleasure to work with during our wedding planning and on our big day. From the beginning he was very responsive, timely and thorough. We definitely recommend him and Craiu Production for any of your videography and photography needs.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wedding was a separated Muslim wedding with women on one side and men on another. After explaining my situation to Chip, he worked with us to create a package that was perfect for what we needed and that still fit into our budget! Then, on the wedding day, Chip and his crew were so helpful, kind, and really helped to get rid of unwanted stress. For example, Chip found out that our original venue to take bride and groom pictures in had construction signs everywhere, so he found an aquarium nearby and made the request that we use the venue before we even arrived. Chip and his crew really catered to our needs and our guests' needs. Everyone at our wedding raved about Craiu Production's professionalism, happy mannerisms, and the length that they went to to make sure the Muslim women were comfortable.

Furthermore, my husband, family, friends, and I love the pictures and the video! They are all so beautiful and all the perfect moments of the night were captured. The video captured everything that my husband and I hoped it would and the quality of the video is crisp and steady. Our photo slideshow is perfect and the song they chose to put the pictures to really captured the essence of the wedding. Overall, the experience was perfect and I would not have changed a thing! I highly recommend Craiu Production to any bride who wants a stress free vendor and photos and a video that will make you relive your wedding and cry all over again every time you watch it!

Thank you Chip and crew for everything!

Profile Picture Azea, 6/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Craiu Production for our wedding and Chip was a pleasure to work with. He was very friendly, personable, and was able to accommodate us fully. Chip and his crew got all of the pictures and footage we wanted, and delivered it in a lovely manner. We love our pictures and wedding video, and we would recommend Craiu Production to all of
our friends!

Profile Picture Carla, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Working with Chip from Craiu Production was a pleasure from the start. We met with multiple florists and DJ's before making our decision but when it came to a photographer/videographer we knew once we met Chip that we didn't need to look any further. He is the epitome of professional and very knowledgeable about photography/videography and weddings in general. He was organized in the planning of the day and when the day arrived my husband, myself and our guests were able to thoroughly enjoy the day naturally because of Chip and his crew. The finished product that we received was better than we could have ever imagined, every major moment was captured and neatly organized in our beautiful finished product. We are in love with our photos and video of our special day and will cherish it for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolutely AMAZING! We couldn't be happier that we chose Chip to shoot our wedding. He is very professional, yet so much fun to work with. He makes the whole process stress free and enjoyable. Chip has an amazing talent at truly capturing the moment. We have so many incredible pictures from our engagement session and wedding day to show people. There was so much that we missed throughout the day of our wedding, but Chip and his crew captured it all. The video and pictures are absolutely remarkable! Chip was so attentive to details and to each and every one of our requests. We would definitely recommend Chip and Craiu Production!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I felt like a celebrity! The quality of the work that Craiu Production does is far beyond what we expected. Chip goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is captured perfectly and exactly how you want it, his style is very romantic and intimate and he makes the photos and video about YOU so that you get a very personalized dvd video, unlike the typical wedding dvd that you see everyday. We were able to create a great package that included engagement photos, wedding video, photos and album for a very great price that fit our budget, but beyond that, he was able to capture the exact essence of what we wanted for our wedding. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chip at Craiu Production is FANTASTIC! He is detail oriented, considerate, easy to work with and is extremely timely in turn around time with the finished product. My husband and I were very satisfied with Craiu Production. We could not have asked for anything better to document our wedding day. The finished product was more than we could have hoped for

Profile Picture User4426903, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chip and his team did an awesome job when it came to laying out the type of plan we wanted and capturing our special day! The professionalism and attention to detail they showed was among some of the best I've seen and now experienced. I would definitely do business again with Chip and Craiu Production! Thank you!

Profile Picture LaTasha, 2/8/14, 1 Review