76 Reviews for CraftyStitches

The service was great! Any questions were answered very quickly. The jewelry rolls that I ordered for my bridesmaids were perfect! I can't wait to give it to them!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great gifts for bridesmaids. Quality fabric and nicely made. Service was quick and efficient.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered and received beautiful jewelry bags. They were very well made and I could not be happier.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered a ton of jewelry travel rolls from Crafty Stitches to give as party favors to all the women who attended our wedding. I also ordered them at the very last minute. Crafty Stitches provided an amazing product in a very short period of time. Everyone loved their gifts! Thanks so much Crafty Stitches.

Profile Picture Haley, 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I requested 5 pouches for bridesmaids and I did not think that Jennifer would have what I was requesting and was pleasantly surprised when she did!!! When I received my burnt orange/ivory lace overlay cosmetic pouches I was so pleased! They came out looking flawless and beautiful. I can't WAIT to gift them! :)

Profile Picture Kasandra, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I loved the jewelry wraps that I bought for my bridesmaids! I wanted to give them all something special to show them how much I care for all of them. They all loved them too and it was the perfect way to personalize a gift. Thanks Jenn!

Profile Picture Carmelina, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Thank you Crafty Stitches for making my jewelry roll and 2 bridesmaid clutches. My bridal party loved the bags and fabric selections. The bags are sewn well and can be personalized with a monogram. I used my roll already and it was the perfect bag to hold my earrings and bracelets.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a great experience with CraftyStiches. I ordered 4 jewelry rolls for my bridesmaids for my upcoming wedding and they are beautiful. The seller was incredibly easy to communicate with and her work is great. I love knowing I am supporting a small business and I know the girls will love this part of their gift. Will purchase from again!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/25/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The Jewelry rolls were beautiful. Exactly what I had in mind!

Profile Picture User2577800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I loved working with her she made my gift idea come to life. I loved her design but wanted to tweak it a little. I drew up my own idea and she responded right away. The quality is great and I can't wait to give them as gifts. Don't hessitate to buy from her.

Profile Picture User2576259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered these jewelry rolls as gifts for my bridesmaids; they were absolutely beautiful! The actual product was the exact same colors as those pictured! Great buy :)

Profile Picture User1718256, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very cute bags and the delivery was quicker than anticipated

Profile Picture Megan, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very quick service! Awesome jewelry rolls. They were perfect!

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My girls loved their jewelry rolls!! They kept commenting on how much they need one and they were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I loved these jewelry rolls! They made great bridesmaid gifts with the jewelry that I bought them. I enjoyed the fact that I could order them in different colors/patterns to fit each of my bridesmaid's personality. I even had an extra one for myself. My bridesmaids love them and so do I! They are a great product and have a great layout/design.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My only negative would be that the rolls were supposed to be in the mail on July 20, per our communication, but got put in a few days later which caused them to arrive very close to the wedding (1-2 days), so I was worried about their arrival.

Regardless, I would use CraftyStiches again.

Profile Picture User2588784, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered the perfect bridesmaid gifts from Crafty Stitches. I was able to customize and personalize a beautiful jewelry roll for the each of them. Needless to say, the girls loved them and service from Craft Stitches was easy and hassle free.

Profile Picture User2576423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I used Crafty Stitches for part of my Bridesmaid gifts. I got the jewelry rolls for all of my girls! They were affordable and something unique for the girls. They all seemed to like the gift along with a couple of other things I got them. I got one as well and was able to take it on my honeymoon, it was a great way to pack my jewelry!

Profile Picture Nicole , 7/14/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

awesome product, my bridesmaids loved their jewlery rolls. Great seller!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was thrilled with the products I purchased from CraftyStitches. I ordered the "Set of 5 Travel Jewelry Card Case Multi White Lace w/Monogram. as part of a gift for my bridesmaids. Each case was monogrammed with the bridesmaids' first initials. It was a quality and beautiful product that my bridesmaids loved. I would absolutely recommend CraftyStitches.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Wonderfully done - thank you!

Profile Picture Marianne, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Jennifer's products are fantastic. I bought adorable handmade jewelry wraps with matching bows for my bridesmaids. The girls loved the gifts.
My purchase arrived on time with no problem, great quality and reasonably priced.

Profile Picture User2562182, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was very pleased with the speediness of responses as well as the quality of the product. I would definitely order from craftystiches again.

Profile Picture User2582160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.7

The jewelry rolls came right on time, as asked. They were lovely, and my girls thought they were great! I only gave 4.5 stars on value because they were a little pricey, but I'm a conservative person by nature. Overall, a good experience, thanks.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I gave CraftyStitches a really tight deadline, and not only did they meet the deadline but the communication was fantastic! Jennifer would respond to my e-mails right away. I loved all the notifications on when my products were being shipped. The jewelry rolls were beautiful! I got two rolls for my two maids of honors. They both loved the patterns, colors and functionality. Would definitely purchase more from her.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/9/12, 1 Review