craftylilmomma photography & design Reviews

3 | Baileyton, AL

3 Reviews for craftylilmomma photography & design

Tammy · Married on 11/30/2008

Craftylilmomma was recommended to me from another friend/bride who I met on myspace. I was a little reluctant because at the time, I only knew Jen (the woman I dealt with from craftylilmomma) had a myspace page at the time. I was unaware they had a regular website or, in fact, a business. All I was told is that she does great work. I decided to throw caution to the wind and send her a message. At the time, I was just looking for STDs (Save the Dates). Jen got back to me quickly and we had a nice coversation via e-mail. I told her what my then fiance and I were like (fun, not traditional) and where/when we were getting married and left things up to her. She came back to me within a few days with a mock up. I was so impressed as I had never seen anything like it before. She designed post cards for us that had the Vegas sign with our names and date in it, BUT also a real poker weighted chip magnet that had a picture of us on it plus the date so that guests could keep that after the wedding was over. I absolutely thought it was perfect and the price, I though, was very cheap. We figured out a way to keep the magnets on the post card and she included the magnets for me in with everything else. The quality was amazing and guests still talk about them.

After seeing my STDs, I knew I wanted her to do my actual invites. For this, I already had an idea. Wedding invites that looked like boarding passes for a plane with a rip away RSVP section. It was a DIY project that I didn't want to DIY and contacted Jen to see if she would be willing to do it for me. She eagerly accepted and tweeked the instructions so that it was more us. Her ideas are things I would have never thought of but always seem to come out just perfect. She printed a roulette wheel in the background, had all of our information in our wedding colors and then decided red pocket folds were best to send them in...although a little more expensive, she was absolutely right. I couldn't imagine them looking any different than how she made them.

My STDs and Invites have been blogged on their sight on August 21st, 2008 with pictures included.

I didn't get a chance to work with the other woman, but I would highly recommend this company for all your paper needs. I know they do more than just weddings.

Sent on 03/08/2009

craftylilmomma photography & design's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Tammy! I LOVED working with you and I am so glad that you are happy with everything. We worked on your projects for about a year and I enjoyed every second of it :) I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out also & it was by far one of the funnest projects that I have done.

Jen

David · Married on 03/24/1990

Invitations are what brings together everyone. The invitations looked spiffy! They were done in perfect timing, which was excellent. My spouse had the ones for his mother done differently, which didnt change a thing ! I would like to say, if you are looking for someone in budget range and beautifuly looking, Pick craftylilmama.

Sent on 04/20/2009

Anne · Married on 05/27/2017

1.4
      3.0
      3.0
      0.5

At 8 weeks after the wedding, we were promised only 2 more weeks. It took until 4 months and 2 days after the wedding to finally have all that we paid for 10 months earlier. The pictures were terrible. I have to put in a lot of work just to make most of them worth printing. Most shots are so zoomed out, you can’t even tell what it is supposed to be a picture of. Several shots are off center as well. Photographer was extremely rude after the wedding, unprofessional during the wedding, terrible at organizing the group photos (ie just stood there as my family and I ran around trying to get everyone organized and took an un-centered, zoomed out picture) missed requested shots and common pictures (such as groom with groomsmen, and a picture of the cakes) and outright told me it isn’t a big deal after the wedding. There is a very disappointing number of photos of me and my husband after the wedding. Only 2 poses. One standing in front of the altar and one sitting in a pew where we can only see us from the chest up. Several guests commented on how unimpressive and unprofessional the photographer was. Saying she was in the way at several points of the reception.
    Overall, she was unprofessional, impolite, lazy, and gave me worse pictures than the guests who casually pulled out their smartphones did. Her services would not have been worth it if it had been free and were CERTAINLY not worth it for the price we paid.

Sent on 08/19/2017