Cozy Weddings of Gilbert Reviews

19 | Gilbert, AZ

19 Reviews for Cozy Weddings of Gilbert

Natalie · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I didn't know we were getting married until literally 5 weeks before hand. We were hoping to be able to have a ceremony and reception so my dad could walk me down the aisle and I could celebrate with my family but with such short notice and minimal funds, I didn't see that as a reality. Well, I'm SO GLAD I searched around and found Cozy Weddings of Gilbert. Not only was I able to get married on the date I wanted (a stroke of luck on my part) but it was affordable enough that I could get sponsors from my family to help out considerably. I went with their biggest package that included everything and it REALLY DOES! Flowers, Cake, Drinks, DJ (he was amazing btw) and the wedding officiant. Not only did it include everything but the venue was SO beautiful. I mean absolutely gorgeous gazebo, flowers, grass and lighting at night. Lisa, the owner was really awesome as well! She's so easy to work with and a just a fun person to be around. She's really flexible and will do everything she can to help your wedding turn out just the way you want it. My wedding day and reception was so magical and I have Lisa with Cozy and DJ Johnny to thank for it.

Thank you so much for making my day so special :)

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jodie · Married on 05/10/2014

My fiancé and I found this place online and given the great reviews decided to check it out. We met with Lisa the coordinator and instantly fell in the love with the place. We always knew we wanted a small and intimate wedding and this was a perfect fit. The entire venue was beautiful and very affordable considering our package included the venue, DJ, officiant, cake, flowers, tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and so much more that we didn't have to worry about. All we had to do was find the caterer and photographer and we were set. Lisa was absolutely wonderful to work with and helped us through the entire process which we managed to plan in about 12 weeks. She had recommendations for both the caterer and photographer and both were wonderful. She allowed us to bring in additional decor which she setup for us and made sure the entire ceremony and reception went well. Lisa's mother Peggy was our officiant and she was so sweet and made the ceremony perfect. Lisa's and her entire team made the night run very smoothly and definitely made the night everything we wanted and more. Thank you Lisa for making our wedding such a special day for Jason and I and our entire family!!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

marian · Married on 10/27/2013

My fiance ( now my husband :) ) found this venue accidentally, we were just planning a court wedding but have realized it wasnt for us. Then we found this place , their office was closed that day but we were able to peek through the gate and see the beautiful backyard with white gazebo and white benches and we fell inlove with it. There are some trees and flowering plants, a perfect venue for a small garden wedding. Actually this place started everything for us, seeing this place made us realized that a small garden wedding is what we want.:) Liza who owns and runs the place was very accomodating and friendly, we had our rehearsal and everything ran smoothly. We provided 3 songs that Liza played during the ceremony. they have a great sound syatem, gave me chills while our songs were playing. Peggy , Liza's mom was our minister, and she is awesome too! :) I love love love this place. Our guests told us how they loved the place , it was so romantic and COZY. :) I am so grateful to Liza and Peggy , they made our wedding "magical" and perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Catherine · Married on 06/15/2013

OMG!!!! Lisa and Peggy at Cozy were sooooo amazing!!!! My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out!!! They took care of everything. We went with the package that included pretty much everything except catering. The way they set up and decorated everything was absolutely incredible! We had 50 guests and the venue size was PERFECT!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Barbara · Married on 10/16/2012

We had our 50swedding rockabilly wedding at Cozy Weddings 2 days ago. Lisa and Peggy were great. They made the wedding of my dreams a reality. Our gazebo ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2011

My wedding was on October 22, 2011 at Cozy Weddings of Gilbert and the venue was just fabulous. Lisa was so very helpful and went above and beyond for us in so many ways. Cozy was the perfect venue for our small wedding of 40. The reason I chose Cozy was that I got the venue, but was then able to chose the vendors that I wanted to work with for food, flowers, cake, etc. We were on a bit of a budget, but wanted our event to be elegant and to have those nice touches that make a wedding memorable. We were able to add our flavor to Cozy making it exactly what we wanted. But don't get me wrong, the venue in and of itself is beautiful and the perfect place for a small wedding. We loved getting married in the beautiful garden backyard and then having our reception right there as well. Our wedding was perfect and honestly I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Miranda · Married on 05/25/2011

We really just wanted a small and affordable wedding, and were having trouble finding places that catered to smaller groups. It seemed like every place we looked at had huge package options for a hundred guests and cost at least a thousand of dollars. That was NOT for us. I think our friends and family were a little surprised by the smallness, quickness, and the informality of the event that we created with the help of Cozy Weddings, but it was absolutely perfect for us. Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Molly · Married on 03/12/2011

Absolutely Fantastic!!! We had to change our venue just two weeks before our wedding. We were obviously stressed but Lisa and Peggy were so accomodating and professional, they immediately put us at ease. The day of our wedding they were running around taking care of all the little details so my husband and I could relax and enjoy our special day and spend time with our guests. The grounds are beautiful and provided a great backdrop for our photographs. All of our guests have commented on how lovely the venue was. I whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone looking for an intimate wedding venue.

Sent on 04/06/2011
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 11/07/2010

Lisa over at Cozy Weddings Of Gilbert is wonderful. From the first time I met her she stated that she was herre to help and make my wedding the wedding of my dreams. If you are looking for an wonderful place to share your special day Cozy is the place to be. She has packages that fit everyones needs. With Lisa's help my wedding was under budget and beautiful. The officiant Peggy was wonderful also. I want to thank lisa and peggy for everything. It was just how I always dreamed my wedding would be.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2010

Lisa and Peggy are absolutely wonderful people. Lisa helped take all the stress out of planning our wedding and Peggy performed a beautiful ceremony. We told them exactly what we wanted and they gave it to us : a very beautiful wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Cristi D · Married on 05/29/2010

I'm so glad we found Cozy Weddings of Gilbert. The place and atmosphere is lovely!!
    Lisa and Peggy are wonderful, and made our wedding to be unforgettable. They helped us to organize everything in less than three weeks, if we had a question or concern, Lisa got back to us very quickly.
    Our wedding was in the evening; lights, the gazebo, garden and decoration made ceremony and reception very romantic!! As I had dreamt :). It was very friendly, small and intimate event. We had about 45 guests, and they still talking about our beautiful wedding, we had some many compliments about it, even they cannot believe everything was arranged in two weeks. Everything was PERFECT!! We highly recommend it!

Thanks Lisa and Cozy weddings!!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Deahna · Married on 11/29/2014

Lisa was awesome! The venue was beautiful!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Stacy · Married on 05/03/2014

Great experience for a very reasonable price! The venue was nice, clean, and had several places for wedding pictures to be taken. The officiant was very nice and professional. We didn't feel rushed at all (even though we just had the 'Elopement Package'. Would definitely recommend for a nice, small wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2011

This place was quaint, beautiful and perfect for our intimate ceremony.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Barbara · Married on 12/18/2009

We had our ceremony at Cozy Weddings of Gilbert. I had looked at another venue close by and decided to stop in at Cozy. I am so glad I did...I instantly fell in love with the idea of having my wedding outside in the gazebo. When I brought my fiance in, he also loved the idea and the price :-) Lisa (the owner) is such a sweetheart and did everything in her power to make sure that I (the bride) was completely happy. Anytime I had a question or concern, she was always happy to answer and got back to me very quickly. What I got for the price I paid was the best deal that I could find. My ceremony went off without a hitch and the photo's are beautiful. For any bride on a budget I reccommend checking out Cozy Weddings of Gilbert. They were very friendly, flexible & accomodating.
    Thank you Lisa!
    -Barbara & Eric Watson

Sent on 12/22/2009

Cozy Weddings of Gilbert's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you so much for the kind words! I was a bride once and always told myself that I will do everything in my power to make the brides i get to work with number #1. This is there speical day. Congratulations again! And thank you again for your business.

Sirena · Married on 03/01/2008

They were great! I didn't want a big wedding and they had the perfect atmosphere for a guest list of 50. They have a "garden" theme and it looks beautiful! Highly recommened!

Sent on 04/24/2008

bridget · Married on 04/01/2012

Lisa & the team @ cozy weddings were great. They helped us w/everything plus more. They had catering options & let us bring our own. We were able to decorate with our own stuff & even let us put up my fathers hot air balloon. I would recommend it to any couple that would like a nice small cozy wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Yuki · Married on 12/03/2011

3.8
      3.5

Great venue. If you have a small wedding of 48 guests (plus bride and groom) planned out like our wedding, this is a perfect venue. We were on a budget, but wanted to make sure that we found a venue that looked good. Just like their name, it was a really cozy venue. We had a blast and our families and friends enjoyed it. Lisa was really great to work too. Our wedding was on Saturday and the rehearsal was on Thursday since they have other events planned on Friday nights. It worked out for us since we had a small bridal party, but things to think about. Just making sure that the bridal party can make it, if they are flying in from other states or countries. We did theAll day package and I liked how we had the flexibility to start the ceremony 30 minutes later, since we were waiting for couple out of town people to be able to enjoy the ceremony and on to the reception. Had we rented a place for 4 hours somewhere else, we would not have been able to do this. It was a great venue, I highly recommend it.

Sent on 12/07/2011

0.0

We had our wedding scheduled for 4pm. We went to cozy weddings of gilbert and no one was there. No one showed up. No answer to phone calls and emails. We got stood up for our wedding. We were and still are shocked.

Sent on 03/29/2014